AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your game of the year?

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Your game of the year?

So what is you favorite game this year?
    I would have to say my favorite game of the year is Horizon Zero Dawn. I loved the way it looked, the story, the gameplay, and who dosent like killing machine dinosaurs.

Junior Member Juunana-gou is on a distinguished road Juunana-gou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2017 05:46 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Your game of the year?

I agree. ^

3. Likes Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

I still prefer the classics.

Video poker.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

5. Likes Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Depends on how you look at it. I am a picky gamer, and a slowpoke. (With my SNES classic, I will soon finally play my first Zelda game...)

So, if we just look at me and my year and what I've played, then my favorite game that I played for the first time this year, was, "Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door". Very fun and challenging. Full disclosure, fun, but I suck at RPGs, I'd be lost without walkthroughs >.> (I didn't need it for EVERY step, but a lot of steps...)

But then, the only game I played that ACTUALLY came out this year was Pokemon Ultra Sun (Which was also fun).

7. Likes Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    Depends on how you look at it. I am a picky gamer, and a slowpoke. (With my SNES classic, I will soon finally play my first Zelda game...)

So, if we just look at me and my year and what I've played, then my favorite game that I played for the first time this year, was, "Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door". Very fun and challenging. Full disclosure, fun, but I suck at RPGs, I'd be lost without walkthroughs >.> (I didn't need it for EVERY step, but a lot of steps...)

But then, the only game I played that ACTUALLY came out this year was Pokemon Ultra Sun (Which was also fun).
    I played the paper Mario on the n64 but never played the thousand year door. I might check it out now.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagezero View Post
    I played the paper Mario on the n64 but never played the thousand year door. I might check it out now.
    My boyfriend got me to play Paper Mario on the Wii first, and I LOVED it. I dunno which one of the two I would say I liked better, but I recommend them both. (I also enjoyed Color Splash on the Wii U, but it's different, and I seem to be in the minority of people that like it. But even from someone who likes it, It's not anywhere near as good as TTYD or the Wii version)

Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you like the paper Mario games you should check out Super Mario RPG legend of the seven stars on the super Nintendo. It's a good rpg with a fun Mario storie, and you get to fight with bowser on your team.

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I actually am planning on starting that soonish! It's on the SNES classic.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AKIBA'S TRIP 2 even though it's been out for a couple/three years now, i just discovered it's PS4 edition this year, so it's my "Game of the Year"

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I will also agree with Horizon Zero Dawn. The DLC wasn't that great but the main game was amazing.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Zero Dawn was great and so much fun. It's a tie for me between that and AC Origins.

My mood on a daily basis

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information