I feel like I suggested this here before, but I don't see the post, but if I did I apologize.

I used to be part of a board that had a game where someone posted a screenshot from an anime without any characters, or at LEAST no main characters, usually of a place or a thing, and we would guess the anime.

The reason for making the separate topic instead of just starting the game, is that there are a few different ways I've seen it be done. The main way I'm used to is that whoever's turn it is, posts one screenshot, when someone guessed, they'd post another. and then a 3rd, and whoever guessed the third one right got the next turn. But I've also seen it be done with just one screenshot, or five at once, and whoever got the most right.

If you guys like the idea, there is one other thing: Since this board is fairly inactive anymore, and there are only a few people here that are active, maybe we should put rules in place about people being wrong/not knowing/so many days without a guess or correct guess that they either have to pick a new screenshot or anime all together.

Anyone interested? Thoughts on gameplay/rules?

(When we figure it out, I'll offer to start, unless someone else really wants to)