AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another anime picture I've been searching for, for six years

Junior Member SearchingForWebsite is on a distinguished road SearchingForWebsite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2017 11:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Another anime picture I've been searching for, for six years

There was another picture I was looking for, that I have not seen in six years. The last time I saw it was in late 2011, but I know it could be as old as 2007-2009.

I first saw it in very early (January-February) of 2011.

She was smiling, and you could only see her upper body. Her head was tilted, she had her head resting in her hand, like on her cheek.

It is a very old picture. I know she had dark brown, or black hair. It was in a lyric video for a song called "Over" by The Birthday Massacre. It was a popular fan video, if you listened to this band, then around until about three years ago, if you were on YouTube listening to this song with lyrics (I think.), then it was probably this video. It had a lot of anime pictures in the video, like a guy with white hair laying on a car, looking back at the screen (has anyone seen this picture, I would like to find that too), and a girl with long purple hair and a winter jacket. A lot of pictures. The reason I am not sure what color hair she had, was because in the video there was one of those old Windows Movie Maker color effects on the part of the song where it showed the picture. You know the one where the color keeps changing, red, green, yellow, purple, etc.

The part of the song was the quiet instrumental right before the final chorus to the song. If you ever saw the video, you will know what I am talking about.

I know she had dark hair, though. She may have had something in her hair (like a flower), or something on her head (like a head dress or something), but I am less certain about this part.

At one point, I thought it might have been Yuki Cross/Kuran from the Vampire Knight series (I used to be a fan of this series, but maybe I just got it confused over the last 6-7 years), but it is possible that it wasn't her.

Anyway, I am hoping that someone can help me find this picture, please! Thank you all! ^_^
    Last edited by SearchingForWebsite; 11-30-2017 at 02:01 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Another anime picture I've been searching for, for six years

This is the best I could find:

There are several other videos on YouTube for this song, but most only have the CD cover. Maybe you can find what you are looking for. This one is fan made.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Junior Member SearchingForWebsite is on a distinguished road SearchingForWebsite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your suggestions. I know the video you posted here isn't the one I was referring to. I believe it was removed around 4 or so years ago, but I could try to search through YouTube videos in case anyone ever re-uploaded it at some point.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

I didn't think so. For some reason, it has Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach. I guess because they have gone through a few massacres themselves.

This is the first I ever heard of Birthday Massacre.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, a lot of fans of the series are also fans of the music artist, so I'm not too surprised to see that. X3 Let me know if you find anything else, since I'm still looking for the picture.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information