AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help finding this anime picture that I have been looking for, for six years

Junior Member SearchingForWebsite is on a distinguished road SearchingForWebsite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2017 11:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need help finding this anime picture that I have been looking for, for six years

I have been trying to find this anime picture for almost six years. (Obviously, not the entire time, but every so often I will try and search for it.)

Unfortunately, I do not remember everything about the picture, but I will explain what I can remember.

There were two girls in the picture. They both had red hair, or reddish pink hair. One of the girls was laying on the floor on the left side of the picture and I believe she had neater and shorter hair. The other girl was standing up and was on the right side of the picture, and I believe she had slightly "messier" hair, and it was somewhat longer.

I am less certain about the following details.
    -

I forget what they were wearing. Maybe shorts, and t shirts, but most anime characters do.

They might have been in a castle. I think there was a checkered floor (like a chess board.) There might have been a window where you could see outside, or the picture faded from inside to an outside look. I'm less certain about all of this.
    -

I first saw the picture on another forum way back in November in 2010. The board was closed and deleted forever, so the topic was lost, and I have been trying to find this picture ever since.

I am in the middle of searching for it again. I'll probably be doing this for a couple of days, and I could use some help. Whoever can help me find this picture will be my new best friend. ^_^

The things that I am most certain about
    -
    I know it has to be from an older anime, 2010 or below, or just an artist's on illustration. I don't know of any anime characters that looked like they did. From what I remember the girl laying down, with the shorter hair, had her hair swiped out of her face, without bangs. The other girl who was standing up, had shoulder length hair, and it was spikier. The girl laying down had a more serious/ominous expression on, and the girl standing up was either smiling, or she was just overall more energetic looking.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: I need help finding this anime picture that I have been looking for, for six year

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Junior Member SearchingForWebsite is on a distinguished road SearchingForWebsite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: I need help finding this anime picture that I have been looking for, for six year

I looked through the lists, and I unfortunately couldn't find anyone that matched who I was looking for. There is a possibility that the two girls in the picture that I'm trying to find weren't actually from an anime, and that they were two original characters that someone drew, and they just uploaded onto the internet. Thank you for your efforts, though, do you have any more suggestions?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nope. Not right now.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, well, thanks either way. ^_^" If you or anyone else has any more suggestions, I'll be happy to hear it. I'm still determined to find the picture again.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

I found a few images that kind of resemble that picture that I'm looking for. Maybe they can be of some help?

https://www.ilbe.com/files/attach/ne...00ecfd45e5d53d

http://i.imgur.com/bxIeHsA

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/7cebe...4d39e5ee0eb32d

http://img1.reactor.cc/pics/post/ful...a-Nico-2657425

https://img.pawoo.net/media_attachme...1cbbc18148a8b5

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's another image that I found that could help. These two characters have a similar look to the girls in the picture I'm looking for, one with the messier hair, and one with the neater hair. The only problem is that their hair still seems too long. What they're from was released at around the time I saw the picture, though, so I think it's a possibility that it could be them. Here's the link to the picture:

https://pm1.narvii.com/6602/13b3693a...27ed4e6_hq.jpg

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am absolutely positive that I do not recognize those characters.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, that's fine. Thanks for trying, anyway.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Junior Member KillZone33 is on a distinguished road KillZone33's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2017 12:42 AM
    Threads

The Two Girls In The Photo Where From The Anime "Diabolik Lovers" But Sadly This Anime Was Realised In 2013 And There Wasn't A Manga That Came Before It

Junior Member roseawebs is on a distinguished road roseawebs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2017 07:47 AM
    Threads

Last edited by roseawebs; 12-07-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

KillZone33, thank you for the information. roseawebs, unfortunately that is not the image that I am looking for. Thank you both for your efforts, though, if you or anyone else have any more suggestions, I'll be glad to hear them.

Banned Forum / Chat albert65 is an unknown quantity at this point albert65's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2020 02:40 AM
    Threads

I am absolutely positive that I do not recognize those characters.

13. Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information