AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incest Anime

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Incest Anime

Take a look at this:

Do you have any of your own?

I can list three which are not mentioned in the video.

B Gata H Kei aka Yamada's First Time

Yamada is the cutest girl in school and still a virgin. Not only does she want to lose her virginity, but she has set a goal of having sex with 100 different boys. This is kind of difficult since she can't even get through the first one. So where's the incest? There is a sub-plot involving supporting character Kyouka, a rich girl who wants Yamada's unofficial title of cutest girl in school. Kyouka also is in love with her brother, and I don't mean sibling love. She honestly wants him in her. . . . pants.

Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty

I don't remember if it was in the original series or the sequel, but we learn that vampires reproduce by mating with their -- wait for it -- siblings. So if you are a vampire and an only child, you will probably die a virgin. Same thing if your siblings are of the same sex as you -- unless you are gay. I can't go into detail here without giving any spoilers, so I won't.

Stigma of the Wind (Kaze no Stigma)

I guess relationships between cousins are not that unknown in Japan. Depending on where you live in the US, between first-cousins it is incest. So Ayano defeats her older male cousin Kazuma in battle to be named heir to the leadership of her fire-magic-wielding family. Kazuma leaves home in disgrace, but returns as an adult and a master of wind magic. Supposedly wind magic is inferior, but no one told that to Kazuma as he easily defeats all his other cousins in a single battle. So Kazuma is now a mighty warrior. And Ayano? That girl could kill herself walking through an open door if Kazuma was not there to bail her out. Obviously late-bloomer Kazuma inherited the real power, while Ayano got the genetic dregs. So where is the incest? Well, Ayano's father realizing what a klutz his daughter turned out to be, has the idea of getting her together with Kazuma -- probably to hopefully produce some worthy grandchildren. It doesn't happen. But Dad does try to push it.

Your turn.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Incest Anime

FORGOT ONE! And I am re-watching Durarara!!X2, season 3 right now!

Of course I am talking about Namie Yagiri, whose love of her younger brother Seiji goes a bit over the line.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Ha! You think that's an incest anime? Two Words; Tenchi Muyo

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never got into that one. I never even finished the first season.

BTW, it sure took you long enough to respond to this one.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

What do you want? There are a lot.

Ever see Please Twins?

One of these girls is his sister.l they do not know which, but both are in love with him and live in his house, despite previously having never met him until they both showed up on the same night.

Even Luke Skywalker made out with his sister. (There are Star Wars manga)

Last edited by Clayton_n; 12-19-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pease! Twins is sort of a follow-up to Please! Teacher. I have seen both. At least they both have happy endings without being too weird.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information