AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiii!!!

Junior Member Rineko is on a distinguished road Rineko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2017 12:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Hiii!!!

Hello everyone!!! I'm the new member here! I hope we can get along!! Everyone can be my friend, okay!!

I will try to do this as fast as I can, okay? My real name is [SECRET] I am 12 years old, my mom always tell me to stop watching anime, but, I m a l ittle bit stubborn.I'm a wattpaders.

I love fullmetal alchemist-brotherhood op 1, again. And Nandemonaiya by RADWIMPS. I also love bye bye YESTERDAY, QUESTION, seishun satsubatsu-ron and jiriki houngan revolution by 3-nen-e-gumi. I think thats all!

NYAN BYE!!

2. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2017 07:04 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Hiii!!!

Sounds like you need a new mother.

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2017 01:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum In This World: AF!!

Have a blessed and wonderful week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2017 12:00 AM
    Threads

Welcome!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2017 12:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All of the best wishes to you.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2017 04:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information