AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Retirement Home

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2017 01:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Retirement Home

Q: What will you do at the retirement home once you get put there? Will you be playing bingo, swapping sweaters, or sharing biscuits or scooping mackerel from the can?
    Last edited by Digimon___Sommelier; 10-11-2017 at 11:32 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2017 03:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: The Retirement Home

I play bingo now, at 30! So probably still then.

3. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They are gonna' be pushing my wheelchair around, like I'm some sort of adrenaline junkie! And of course I'll be present on bingo night. I have to defeat Edna and Gladys...

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2017 09:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Endlessly playing dominoes and solitaire

WEOW

6. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Mario Green Shell
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2017 11:52 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Causing as much trouble as I am able to.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2017 06:21 PM
    Threads

Drink bourbon.

10. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2017 04:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Trying my hardest to get kicked out.

12. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hopefully I won’t have false teeth by then. I want to keep ‘em all!

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2017 06:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    Hopefully I won’t have false teeth by then. I want to keep ‘em all!
    Forget teeth. I just want my bowels to work properly.
    After all is said and done,
    More is said than ever done.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information