AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shonen Villains!

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2017 01:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Shonen Villains!

Q: Which shonen villains are your favorite? And which ones do you despise?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2017 07:04 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Shonen Villains!

The smiling, friendly, jovial Satou from Ajin: Demi-Human. His outward manner makes him more evil than just making him a mass murderer.

3. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, crap. That's bad. My answer can't come close to being that good. But here's mine anyway:

I despise the Dark Masters from Digimon. So shady and vindictive, man!

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2017 04:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I despise the Dark Masters from Digimon. So shady and vindictive, man![/QUOTE]

Piedmon was the best dark master, also the best digimon villain in my opinion.

6. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Correct!

Anyhoo, Giovanni from Pokémon is a good villain. "The Boss" sends out two grown adults to try and capture a little boy's best friend a.k.a Pikachu. And the worst part is, Giovanni might be the boy's biological father!
    Last edited by Digimon___Sommelier; 10-12-2017 at 03:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information