AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Links to videos

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2017 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Links to videos

Why does this site keep dropping links to videos?

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2017 02:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Links to videos

What do you mean? If you link to a video on YT properly, it gets parsed into a video preview. Do you have an example of a broken video, so we can look into it?

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Check the thread I started called Durarara!! Live Action Opening.

I used the Insert Video link to attach a link to a YouTube video. Actually, I tried several times and finally got it to post. Going back later, the video was no longer there. I tried to reconnect, but couldn't. This is not the first time I have had trouble posting a video.

Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2017 04:18 AM
    Threads

I have trouble with it also. Had a youtube video embedded days ago but it's gone now. Embedding videos here is very wonky.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfighter View Post
    I have trouble with it also. Had a youtube video embedded days ago but it's gone now. Embedding videos here is very wonky.
    We have confirmation there is a problem.

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2017 02:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think that's fixed now. All the non-working videos already posted should simply appear as working now. Can you confirm?

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The one I posted under Durarara!! Live Action Opening is there and is working. Everybody check it out!

Closed Thread

Thread Information