AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If You Were a Magical Girl!

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2018 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: If You Were a Magical Girl!

To the tune of If I Were a Rich Man.

If I were a magic girl,
    Bidi bidi bidi,
    Bidi bidi bidi bidi bum.

You finish. I can't come up with the next line.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 02-08-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    Has Donald Trump ever been with a woman who doesn't have fake breasts?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2018 05:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pictureguy View Post
    to the tune of if i were a rich man.

if i were a magic girl,
    bidi bidi bidi,
    bidi bidi bidi bidi bum.

you finish. I can't come up with the next line.

what?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2018 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No . . . he's just scary-lookin'.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

The Digital Burst::., my first Digimon fan-site, has made its long-awaited return to the net and is at war versus my present site Megitz!! Watch it all unfold at this URL: http://megitzhomestead.proboards.com/

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2018 05:26 PM
    Threads

Does Mary Poppins count?

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^
    Why not? There is this:

Senior Member Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This went way off-topic in a hurry.

The Digital Burst::., my first Digimon fan-site, has made its long-awaited return to the net and is at war versus my present site Megitz!! Watch it all unfold at this URL: http://megitzhomestead.proboards.com/

Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    This went way off-topic in a hurry.
    Thank you. I do try.

Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I were a magical girl, you wouldn't see my potent moves coming!!

Edit: Well, actually you would, since the attack would be headed towards you! lol
    Last edited by Digimon____Sommelier; 02-20-2018 at 04:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information