AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who has seen Barefoot Gen? What are your thoughts?

Senior Member Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2017 02:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tmninjacasual

Default Who has seen Barefoot Gen? What are your thoughts?

Recently just watched Barefoot Gen for the first time, and I have to admit I liked it quite a bit. I enjoyed the lightness they put in between all the horrible going ons. I think it helped keep the movie from being too depressing. All the characters were nice but there was a few things I didn't like. Such as the neighbor leaving them in the middle of nowhere after helping them find a safe spot. I wish there was more characters in the movie like friends and family etc. What are your opinions? Is there any parts you think could have been better? Or maybe everything was perfect??

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Who has seen Barefoot Gen? What are your thoughts?

Have you seen both movies? I have seen neither, but I want to. Netflix does not have the discs anymore, so I will have to see it elsewhere.

Have you seen Grave of the Fireflies? It's similar to Barefoot Gen. It's about a teenage orphan boy carrying for his little sister during WWII. It also deals with the effects of the atomic bomb, and has a strong anti-war message. WARNING: It will tear your heart.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information