AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Love Ru, Season 1 (2008)

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post To Love Ru, Season 1 (2008)

Once upon a time, there was this average teenage Japanese schoolboy named Rito and his little sister Mikan, who lived with their parents. Until one day the parents went to run an errand or something and were not seen for another 20 years. No one noticed. I told you they were average. So now that we got the parents out of the way, we can have our story.

So Rito loves schoolmate Haruna, who seems to also likes Rito. Rito tries to get up the courage to tell Haruna how he feels, when an alien space princess named Lala winds up naked in Rito’s bathtub. I seem to remember another anime which used this little device. Needless to say, Lala is your average half-wit space alien who has no modesty and half the time has no idea what is going on. Somehow Lala and Rito become engaged.

That’s To Love Ru in a nutshell. It is basically a dumb, but fun anime with plenty of fan service, and plenty of other girls giving Rito a hard time whether they want to or not.

There is the thinnest of story lines holding this whole thing together. Mostly the writers are concerned only with comic situations and nudity. We get an over-abundance of both, but at times the lack of focus on the story causes this anime to really lag. It is entertaining enough, just not consistently entertaining.

Netflix only has season 1. There are more than these 13 episodes, but I have not really decided if they are worth tracking down. I certainly do not want to follow it for the art work and animation quality. My question would be is the rest of the series good enough for a laugh? Based on what I have seen in season 1, probably so, but there will be long waits between laughs.

I still rate To Love Ru as average.

2. Likes Samet Chan liked this post
    Member Samet Chan is on a distinguished road Samet Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2019 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WindeningMoney Steam ID: SametChan

Default Re: To Love Ru, Season 1 (2008)

Netflix has To Love-Ru censored.

You can search in google: To Love-Ru season x episode 1 - uncensored. It's naked boobs only are ecchi. I watch to prefer uncensored more than censored.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    Threads

Default Re: To Love Ru, Season 1 (2008)

I can't imagine what they would have cut. The DVD is fairly -- explicit. That's the nice way to put it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information