AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability Swapping Contract Idea for a manga series?

Junior Member Antonio94 is on a distinguished road Antonio94's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2017 03:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Ability Swapping Contract Idea for a manga series?

This is not a fan-fiction, but rather, an idea concept for a manga series I've just thought about several days ago. And I think it would be interesting to share with you guys.
    The idea is, each person has his/her own talent and ability. These ability can be natural born, or acquired from excessive training. And so I was thinking of a main character who has the ability to form a contract with another person. This contract is formed between his own mind and will, and the target's true person/desire hiding inside without the target's realization. This contract allow him to take an ability from the target of his choice, in return, he will give the target an ability which he has. If the contract is forged, the abilities will be swapped and it will remain so until the conditions are fulfilled.
    Take an example in real life, for example you are talented in art, drawing. You're going to have a soccer competition tomorrow, you want to win it but you haven't practiced it yet. So, you choose a person who skilled in soccer and deep down, he didn't enjoy soccer but instead he wished to be able to draw art. And so you forge a contract with his inner desire, this contract will last until you win the soccer match tomorrow. And so for 1 day, you are incredibly good at soccer but you can't no longer draw, while your target can draw but he can't play soccer skillfully as he used to. When you win the soccer match, the contract is fulfilled and everything's back to normal.
    It's kinda a bit complicated but that's what I suddenly thought. Can it be a good idea for a psychological/mystery manga?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Ability Swapping Contract Idea for a manga series?

I can see some very interesting possibilities -- both dramatic and comic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information