AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1993 TAKARA 1/6 SAMURAI SPIRITS/SHODOWN "Nakoruru" improved Faceup

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2018 10:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default 1993 TAKARA 1/6 SAMURAI SPIRITS/SHODOWN "Nakoruru" improved Faceup

i'm beginning to get a bit more courageous about altering this uncommon girl's original faceup now, and i'm really liking what i'm managing to do with her;

- NEW -

ORIGINAL

Last edited by Tasuke; 06-09-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 1993 TAKARA 1/6 SAMURAI SPIRITS/SHODOWN "Nakoruru" improved Faceup

NEW

ORIGINAL

Last edited by Tasuke; 06-05-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2018 09:23 PM
    Threads

Why do I get this creepy feeling?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Why do I get this creepy feeling?
    a lot of people do. don't worry too much about it; you're perfectly normal...

Last edited by Tasuke; 06-05-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2018 09:23 PM
    Threads

It gives me an idea for an anime series. Anime dolls come to life and attack people. There would be lots of blood and dismemberment. I figure it would be a great series for kids.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

there's probably already something out there at least roughly equivalent to that...

Last edited by Tasuke; 06-09-2017 at 10:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information