AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 09:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Yu-Gi-Oh!

Now THIS might be an interesting discussion!

Q: Have you watched Yu-Gi-Oh!
    The clouds, so radiant beneath the evening sun, define me . . .

NEW MEMBERS WANTED @ Megitz: an unfiltered DIGIMON Source . . .

Link: http://www.megitzhomestead.proboards.com

Junior Member Antonio94 is on a distinguished road Antonio94's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2017 03:44 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'm used to be Yugioh fan. I've watched the series from the original one, Yugioh GX, Yugioh 5D's. However I started to drop Yugioh since the Zexal. The birth of XYZ monsters somehow really unnerve me. It's from this point that Yugioh becomes more like a commercial series for Konami's new cards, rather a good anime series with interesting story. ARC-V seems to also suffer the same problem.
    I've heard that they're going to have VRAINS but I'm not sure whether I should watch it or not.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 06:53 PM
    Threads

I did when it was on channels I got. Though they edited it to hell. The first episode made me wonder why the guy was hitting puberty in the middle of a card game.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

I haven't finished any Yu-Gi-Oh series since GX. I was able to watch a decent amount of 5Ds, but I haven't watch much of the other series beyond their openings. Vrains opening has me interested.
    Procrastinators for the win!

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

EDIT: I DON'T dislike Yu-Gi-Oh! but someone who's into it got me upset today. It'll blow over. Sorry, YGOH! fans.
    Last edited by Digimon___Sommelier; 06-21-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Junior Member G4m3b0y_Iz_An1m3 is on a distinguished road G4m3b0y_Iz_An1m3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2017 01:20 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: G4m3b0y14

Like most others, I've only seen up to 5Ds. Everything up to then seemed like they were focused more on the story. I'm sure Zexal has a story too, it just didn't seem very interesting. It's like they tried to hard to make it appeal to kids.

Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched some of ZEXAL, some ARC-V, and now there's a VRAINS. It looks impressive, in my opinion.

Junior Member Blackmagezero is on a distinguished road Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2017 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to watch yu-gi-oh when I was younger. It was my favorite show to watch at night before bed. I played the card game for a while to but then I discovered magic the gathering.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 07:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I watched the original, GX (many times) and then I stopped after 5D's. XYZ were too OP imo back then and you pretty much needed them to compete on any level. I've since learned how to use them, but never really got back into the series. Probably too grown up and don't find them appealing anymore.
    Also don't get me started on pendulums......
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My least favorite moment from Yu-Gi-Oh! was when the villain Pegasus sent little Mokuba to the Shadow Realm. What a douche. I felt everything that Mokuba's big brother Seto Kaiba felt. Well, I still have my brother (we don't speak, unfortunately; long story), but I still felt awful, like the lone wolf Kaiba did.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information