AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having a hard time finding this anime. PLEASE HELP ME

Junior Member Suiiren0 is on a distinguished road Suiiren0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2017 01:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Having a hard time finding this anime. PLEASE HELP ME

Please listen to this plot and tell me if you know the anime I've been looking for it for weeks
    this guy had problems with his father, he was strict with him bla bla, he lives independent from his family. anyhow he goes to a bar starts drinking he meets this girl they talk, and laugh they go back to his place or maybe her place i don't remember they ...do things.. and they start talking about how the world is cruel etc etc and they decide to commit suicide. He pushes her from the top of a mountain but he hesitates and i don't remember everything. I remember the anime had a different story each episode, also the mangaka who wrote it committed suicidea. And I remember that at the beginning of each episode they show this guy, not an anime character but a real person talking about how the stories we are about to see are what the mangaka wrote before committing suicide and such, and on each episode there is a new story being told. It's a slice of life kinda thing.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Having a hard time finding this anime. PLEASE HELP ME

Sounds like a real fun anime. Could it be Mantaro? Just kidding. I have no idea, but I would like to watch it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information