AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution/In The Groove

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2020 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bobbly Wobbly

Default Dance Dance Revolution/In The Groove

Hey guys, so I was looking at my old video game collection the other day and came across a few games that I used to love was younger. (In the Groove, DDR Max 1 and 2.) and remembered how big the game had gotten about ten years ago. Of course these days no one seems to play the games anymore aside from a few people around my age. So I'm just curious, anyone else on here used to play these games (Or perhaps still play them)

In my old age I have actually found the games to be a good way to lose weight. Haha (After finding the games I ordered a cheap metal pad for the heck of it. Mostly out of nostalgia.)

I think the only bad memory I used to have was when the arcades were around. The place I use to go and play had this nerd that felt the need to be a jerk to everyone telling them what songs they were allowed to pick and that only "worthy" players have the "privilege" to play more than one round at a time. Originally I would have thought that he was trying advertise the game but nope...He was a 23 year old jerk who felt the need to bully around teenagers since he was "Working on" purchasing the machine while working at the arcade. (Which is now closed. Haha) I only use the word nerd because he was treated a video game like it was a serious thing like we were entering a tournament or something. Haha Anyway enough of that rant.

What are some of your guys memories of the game? What were your favorite songs? Do you still play it even if its just for nostalgia?

An old school anime fan.

www.youtube.com/truegamenerd - Old school game reviews.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Dance Dance Revolution/In The Groove

We used to have it in elementary school for PE. It was alright, was never really my thing but we played it anyway because it was something to do. Iirc someone eventually stole the playstation.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2020 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bobbly Wobbly

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    We used to have it in elementary school for PE. It was alright, was never really my thing but we played it anyway because it was something to do. Iirc someone eventually stole the playstation.
    I didn't know they started using DDR in schools. That's kind of cool. Haha It's a great substitute for running. That sucks that someone stole the Playstation though, it's why they stopped allowing consoles in my old High School back in the day.

An old school anime fan.

www.youtube.com/truegamenerd - Old school game reviews.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Yeah they didn't get away with it though. It's apparently pretty hard to sell a bright green PS2 without people getting suspect.

My mood on a daily basis

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DDR was pretty dope.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information