AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 5 Anime Psychos

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Top 5 Anime Psychos

In the spirit if the holiday shopping season, here is my list of the Top 5 Anime Psychos.

5. Light from Death Note. Has anyone kept up with the body count? Light does lose points because he does not kill just anyone. You have to be a criminal or a threat. But it does not take that much for him to consider you a threat.

4. Lucy from Elfin Lied. Lucy scores points on the number of gallons of blood she spills alone. And much of it she does naked! Calm down, fanboys. This girl is a killer. As Nu, she is cute, funny, and very innocent. But when Lucy comes out, she will kill at the slightest provocation – or less.

3. Johann from Monster. The beauty of Johann’s killing spree is that he gets others to do most of the work. He is a brilliant manipulator who can play with almost anyone’s mind.

2. Ladd Russo from Baccano! Ladd gives crime families a bad name. The thing is you do not have to be an enemy for Ladd to kill you. You can be a stranger or a lover or. . . . Well, anybody. Ladd should have no trouble choosing a wardrobe. After all, by the end of the day whatever he wears will be solid red with blood.

1. ??????? from Perfect Blue. This anime thriller is the only movie on my list. The story involves Mima, lead singer for a goody-goody all girl pop signing group who gives up her singing career, and her pure, innocent image, for a new career as an actress. But someone out there does not appreciate the change. I can’t tell you who. That would be a spoiler. Let’s just say that the villain keeps out of sight for most of the movie slowly moving in for the kill. Perfect Blue is the perfect mind-f***.

Honorable(?) Mention. Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. But he’s a cute little kitty-kat. Well, actually he’s an Incubator; a strange visitor from another planet who manipulates the magical girls to tragic results for his own nefarious purposes. Kyubey has no moral principles, at least by human standards. He just watches, with that little smile on his face, as magical girls go to their doom. Since Kyubey doesn't actually kill anyone himself, he only gets an Honorable Mention.

Any comments on my choices? Better yet, what are yours? Please say something about them, not just the character and the series.

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Top 5 Anime Psychos

Since I finished watching El-Hazard and DragonBall Z I would have to put Jinnai from El-Hazard with Frieza and Cell from DragonBall Z as the top psychos I have seen. I would also add Zofis from Zatch Bell also. Only the DragonBall characters were ruthless killer, even though Jinnai wanted to wipe out cities, etc. at times.
    I can't think of #5 right now.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Top 5 Anime Psychos

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Hearts View Post
    Since I finished watching El-Hazard and DragonBall Z I would have to put Jinnai from El-Hazard with Frieza and Cell from DragonBall Z as the top psychos I have seen. I would also add Zofis from Zatch Bell also. Only the DragonBall characters were ruthless killer, even though Jinnai wanted to wipe out cities, etc. at times.
    I can't think of #5 right now.
    Frieza more than Cell. I would like to see Frieza go up against Lucy or Ladd Russo. But Light could take both out with his Death Note, quickly and efficiently.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information