AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Anime your only real hobby?

Junior Member MartinL is on a distinguished road MartinL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2017 12:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is Anime your only real hobby?

As long as I've joined MAL, I've always wondered "How can people watch that much Anime? How do they have so much time?" and recently I've seen a rather extreme guy (unfortunately I don't remember the username), that watched about 30-50 eps per day and thought "Does he do anything else on his days?". anime ringtone

And then I thought, that maybe the reason why so many people have time to even binge whole Anime on a single day is, that they don't have any other hobbies. This may sound rather rude and offensive, but it's really not, I'm just curious here. Since I myself do other things like meeting up with friends, play/watch football (soccer) or watch regular movies/ tv shows too, this limits the amount of time I got on my hands to watch Anime. And ofc there is also school for me, but I guess everyone has that sort of thing in their life. get free ringtone on: https://phoneringtones.info/

So I'm really curious here, is Anime your only hobby or are there other things too ? And if there are, how do you have that much time to watch Anime (IF you watch a lot)?
    Last edited by MartinL; 08-18-2021 at 07:00 AM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Is Anime your only real hobby?

Outside of the baseball season, I probable watch news first and anime second on TV. Simply put, many anime shows have better plots than the other crap they show. But my hobby is photography.

Senior Member SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Kawaiislice Kawaii Neapolitan Icecream Bar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2016 08:22 PM
    Threads

I do have a job, but besides watching anime, I like to read quite a bit, book or fanfiction, doesn't matter.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like to think that video games are my real hobby (although I don't keep up with the most recent games like Overwatch, FF XV, etc.). Anime is a close second though. Lately I haven't been watching anything. Well minus RWBY, but that's another story for later. I usually would have spent about 2-3 hours every week watching anime.

RWBY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information