Here with Divinel / Milkychan’s English cover of Eternal Wind, produced by myself doing all the other non creative elements and Bree Page writing the majority of the English translyrics. This is done to celebrate 25 years of the anime film Gundam F91 as it was originally released in 1991.

View below

Here’s Divinel / Milkychan Eternal Wind English cover to celebrate 25 years of Gundam F91. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1YhrhhT .Click “show more” for further details below.

Originally released in 1991 this should have been a full 50 episode series but got canned so it came out as a film that cut a lot out. It ended up not meeting its potential however I do like the Gundam F91 design that is one of my favourite Gundam from the Universal Century era.

This song was used at the end of F91 and liked it because of its bittersweet / sad nature but it is melodic and has a good set of lyrics. Could not find the original instrumental so ended up using the 2015 version instead and this is my first produced song that is a full length version not short length or TV size.

Though had to cut the instrumental beginning section back to the 1991 length after extensive feedback from people asked to do so.

Be aware that divinel is German so despite she can use good command of English it is not her 1st language therefore take into consideration before you are going to comment on the vocals.

Additionally, this song had existing Japanese harmonies so had to rework the lyrics so they can fit whilst making sense in English.

Comments are welcome on here and on the Youtube video itself. And if you like what you here then feel free to kindly follow me on my various channels.