AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [RECRUITING] Black Butler: Phantom and Ghost

Junior Member PhantomandGhost is on a distinguished road PhantomandGhost's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2017 08:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face [RECRUITING] Black Butler: Phantom and Ghost

Hello all

I'm part of a team hoping to create an English Patch for the Black Butler DS Game "Phantom and Ghost"!

The game follows an original story written by Yana Toboso. It's set in Brighton and includes two new game-only characters. Players can control either Ciel or Sebastian in a chose-your-own-adventure game featuring puzzles, mini games, and much loved characters.

We're looking to recruit new members to join our amazing team, and help out with various roles including translation, proofreading, game testing, and more!

It's a great chance to meet people, learn new skills, and be involved with this series! You don't need to have any experience, just passion! (and a computer )

For more information, please visit our website. You can contact me at this forum, through our tumblr, or by emailing [email protected]

Please consider getting involved, or just help to spread the word about this project! Thank you for reading!!

Junior Member PhantomandGhost is on a distinguished road PhantomandGhost's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2017 08:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: [RECRUITING] Black Butler: Phantom and Ghost

This project is officially 1 year old today! We're over halfway through translation of Sebastian's route, and nearly a quarter of the way there for Ciel.

We're still open for volunteers and we love having new members, so please consider getting involved by sending me a message on tumblr, or emailing phantomghosttranslations (@) gmail.com. I hope we can make the dream of releasing an English patch for this game a reality!

Thank you for your time

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information