AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feael`s showcase

Junior Member Feael is on a distinguished road Feael's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2017 09:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Feael`s showcase

Hello again. It this thread, i want to show some of my old (or not too old) works. As i have a strong passion to tabletop RPGs and gamemastering lots of them, i`m using my drawing skills to draw PC and NPC. So, like, most of those characters are OC. I`m using photo references, yeagh. Unless stated otherwise, the character on the pic has a real prototype out there, at least, his/her face. I oftenly use for references my favorite actors and some random people, found on internet, mostly cosplayer girls. Yes, most of that is DRAWN FROM THE WHITE (okay, not always white =)) BACKGROUND. Yes, NOT OVERDRAWN on photo pics, i just look at them from time to time. I think, with all of that hyper-realistic artist here and there this is not a wonder or something. I`m not a fan of a blind copying and photo-realism, thought, so achieving of maximal similarity with the model is NOT the point. I`m using the Wacom tablet and Photoshop.

And, yes, i will be grateful for your Patreon support. I`m really need it.
    https://www.patreon.com/feael
    I`m also accepting commissions.

So, let`s stert from space opera that was DMed by me in a early 2015. This character comes out of a sketch stage just a few weeks ago, thought. I think, most of you know the girl, who was a reference here.
    Linda von Stein
    Last edited by Feael; 10-22-2016 at 12:52 PM.

2. Likes La Féline liked this post
    Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Feael`s showcase

We rarely get Digi painters of your quality! How long do your pieces usually take to do?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your kind words. Well, as this is did not come out of hobby stage, and almost all i do (except drawing faces) is a first time for me, the drawing takes a lot of time. I think, that Linda girl here took around 30-40 hours.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Hope something like that is not violation of forum rules (at least, i did not found any prohibitions). This is one of the few (out of 2 =)) pics of mine, featuring partial nudity

Maya

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here i am again. today with some FF7 sketces. As my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/feael lies dead still, i just have not enough time to finish the pics properly... =( Anyway, looks like i`m returning to Cowboy Beebop project, and those two, well, this was a call of the heart)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information