AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Trump of Hilary?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hilary

4 57.14%
  • trump (Or his hair)

3 42.86%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The next president

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The next president

So Trump or Hillary?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-15-2016 at 06:48 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: The next president

Well looks like she's winning here already...

nobody has any opinion on these two they wish to share?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Honestly, I totally expected one of them to bail by now.

On Hillary's end, she's experienced and formal, but I dont know where her loyalties lie. She supports so much, but you cant support it all. And honestly, I really wanted a Democrat with a 'get it done' attitude and I just dont see that in Hillary. Not that I'm looking for anything special to be done like free health care, or more public works, but being President is really more about making people who dont like doing their jobs (Congress, Senate, States) actually do things you need them to do. And its tougher than it looks.

On Trump's end where do I even begin. I believe he's been hacking Hillary's email to find the silver bullet that would make her look truly bad, but he hasnt found anything. And even if he's not, encouraging Russia to do it is absolute no-no. Because if he ever became President, they would stab him in back so fast. Interestingly, his emails havent been hacked or released, and I bet there's way more stuff going on with him that would certainly be interesting to read about. As for everything else, he's not that great a businessman, he's abrasive, rude, erratic, and doesnt know anything about how government works.

I'm not voting for either of them.
    Animedude5555 for 2016.

Senior Member SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 025 - Pikachu 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2016 05:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SentaiSenpai

I probably won't vote due to not liking my options. (Even the third party guy is nuts) but gun to my head I would pick Hilary for two main reasons: 1. Because I believe it is important to have a female president. I feel like even if she's not very good, the fact that she occupied the office will give more women the confidence to reach for that position in the future. 2. I could go on until the heat death of the universe about all the things wrong with Trump, but I'll settle on this to keep it short: He's racist. It's an enormous step back for us, and is the root of a lot of the issues with him. Some of my best friends are Black and I would never be able to face them again if I voted for a guy who once said "I have black people handling my money and I hate it" a guy who sees nothing wrong with letting cops illegally stop and frisk innocent black guys.

*PEW PEW PEW*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information