AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Best Gaming Moments

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Your Best Gaming Moments

Tell me about your epic adventures and feats!

In Halo 3, I pulled off a double kill sniping both the driver and rider of a mongoose while they were hauling off my team's flag.

Borderlands TPS, always playing as Athena and reviving my entire team at once with the Aspis. Greatest character on that game.

And today, in Overwatch, wiping out and enemy team of 6 players all at once with one tire explosive as Junkrat. Good times were had.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your Best Gaming Moments

My first 3K in the Attack on Titan Tribute Game. I was running the RC mod. I've had this saved for quite a while.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (40).png
Views:	44
Size:	414.5 KB
ID:	86137

RWBY Grimm Eclipse: I played as Weiss and it just happened to be one of my good days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (157).png
Views:	41
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	86138

RWBY

Junior Member 宅女-lover is on a distinguished road 宅女-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads

Off the top of my head:

1) When I finally got all 19 gold medals in Rogue Squadron 3D, but particularly when I got said medals in three missions: the 11th, Battle above Taloraan, the one in the Bespin-like city where you flew an A-wing and had to take out some gas tanks; the 14th one, whose name I can't remember right now, but you piloted a Y-wing and had to take out some Imperial station or something like that that was floating atop an active volcano; and most importantly the 12th one, Escape from Fest, where you flew a Snowspeeder and were tasked with protecting 3 AT-PTs from getting blasted to smithereens by what seemed like an entire Imperial regiment. Probably the toughest mission in the entire game.

2) In Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, when I got for the first, and only , time, a Silent Assassin rating in the "Hidden Valley" mission, a mission not only crappily designed, but so plagued by some of the most annoying glitches I've ever seen, that it's a wonder I didn't end up falling to the temptation (easier even than falling to the Dark Side, I assure you!) of tearing every single hair out of my head!!

3) When, in Age of Empires II, I pulled off the not-quite-so-easy stunt of taking the fight to the enemies' land in the last mission of the Saladin campaign.
    Sure, I did it, if memory serves well, on the easiest difficulty setting, but man it was already a pain in the butt to defend your city of all those ever-deadlier attacks performed by so many enemies at the same time, while saving enough resources to build (and later, defend!) a wonder, and getting only 6 freaking war elephants from the Persian Shah as "reinforcements", so I guess the fact that I trebuchetted the hell out of every single enemy (yes, even Richard the Lionheart's butt suffered) that had made life impossible for me during the first few minutes is not without some merit.

Member Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2016 07:33 AM
    Threads

somewhere in the middle of throne of bhaal when i realized that my teenage human kensai-mage was just a scrawny lost kid just a couple of game months ago and now she's this literal whirlwind god of death who could've kicked demogorgon's donkey (yes, that demogorgon) super hard except she was convinced to sacrifice a bunch of smart aleck clerics instead cuz they pretty much deserved it

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Pulling off my first fatality in Mortal Kombat
    Beating Chrono Trigger
    Beating Final Fantasy VI
    Beating Paranoia on Maniac at DDR
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's see a few are:

Completing a 3 heart challenge in Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time. It was hard considering bosses like Phantom Ganon can deal four hearts worth of damage with his attacks once he is off his horse.

Beating Dark Cloud. This one is special for me because I had the game when it came out on PS2 and I never beat it because I lost my copy of it. I recently beat it on my PS4 after downloading it on PSN. I forgot how hard some of the bosses were and how much fun it was building up weapons in the game.

Beating FFX because like Dark Cloud I had it when it first came out and it became one of my favorite games. Though being young I didn't understand how the sphere grid worked and I never beat it. I picked up the Remaster for my Vita and beat it a few months ago as I finally understood the game better and worked on the sphere grid. I will say I hate whoever thought it was okay to include the chocobo race and the lightning dodge for Tidus's and Lulu's celestial weapons.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being able to beat event 51 in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I used to main Link, and it almost never ended that well. It was when I reached Giga Bowser, with 2 lives left and 120%+ damage, that usually spelled death for me. It's safe to say that I never replayed that event ever again.

RWBY

Senior Member La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2017 08:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yan Chan View Post
    Being able to beat event 51 in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I used to main Link, and it almost never ended that well. It was when I reached Giga Bowser, with 2 lives left and 120%+ damage, that usually spelled death for me. It's safe to say that I never replayed that event ever again.
    SSBM was a great party gam!e, but i hadnt realised it had events like that lol. Lookes it up on YT, and good job if you did it without cheesing it with Jiggles.

My best gaming moments would be finishing all the Souls and Bloodborne games i guess. And doing the solo Destiny raids on, when you still could?

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

I think mine was when i was playing battlefield 4 and killed someone with a lucky rpg across the map. i could barley see there spot marker lol
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Member Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2016 07:33 AM
    Threads

playing a team-based game like overwatch or whatever, and the whole team coordinates and it all works out so good... makes you feel like you're part of something~!

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

First time beating Ornstein & Smough in Dark Souls 1.
    Brought Solair of course.
    I had tried so many times.
    I used most of my humanities, which I had farmed quite a few of.

Now both of them are so easy to beat. I could probably beat them fist only or with a dagger now :P

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Completing The Second Dream quest in Warframe. Just...wow. It's not a particularly tough quest. Just...damn. Blew my mind. Was perhaps one of the top 3 gaming moments in which I felt some emotional payoff for completing.

My 60-3 K/D in a Dom match in Black Ops on Nuketown.

Beating Dark Souls. And Dragon's Dogma. Two games I put a ton of hours into.

And WAY too many personal accomplishments to list from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Getting Wave MVP 4 times in a row in RWBY: Grimm Eclipse in a 4-player session. I was trying to fulfill one of the requirements to rank-up, and it was the last one I needed in order to move up to rank 6. Grinding is such a pain in the neck in that game.

RWBY

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Pretty lame and dated compared to the above, but I guessed the mayor's password by sheer chance in FFVII. I think one of the rewards was the "Elemental" materia. Couldn't figure out how to use it for the longest time.

Junior Member wanderingdream is on a distinguished road wanderingdream's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2016 07:57 PM
    Threads

for me it will be that one time i bought a splinter cell game and finished it in a few days it was hard at firstbut managed to finish it

Member kaufen is on a distinguished road kaufen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2017 06:05 AM
    Threads

The Stalingrad level in Call of Duty.
    First walking out of the Vortex Rikers ship in Unreal.
    The first Skaarj scene in Unreal (hallway lights shut off one by one).
    Last edited by kaufen; 06-12-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Junior Member anc_voin is an unknown quantity at this point anc_voin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2017 09:56 AM
    Threads

in Tekken 6 after defeating Azazil is the best moments xo

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

That Clyde Blackburn story in the campaign of Battlefield 1 is a great moment. Those short stories was really intense. Clyde's story was my favorite.

Junior Member Antonio94 is on a distinguished road Antonio94's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2017 03:44 AM
    Threads

For me currently there are:
    1) Actually finishing Dark Souls... man it was so intense...
    2) Killing Dragons in Dragon Age Inquisition. Some people may not like Dragon Age Inquisition but still I think it's a good game, and yup the dragons slaying part is excellent.
    3) Persona 5: Summoning Satanael and shoot Yaldabaoth through his face!
    4) Witcher 3: The entire game... I mean it's story including both side and main questlines were so fantastic.

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Any time you get a random throwing knife kill at the start of a call of duty match. Knowing that person was like wtf it makes me laugh.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information