AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memories in the past

Junior Member Itachi Uchiwa is on a distinguished road Itachi Uchiwa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 08:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Memories in the past

Hello, I am a Chinese Anime fandom study in America, and I work on America subculture about anime. There some questions I would to know. Someone helps?

How did you become member in this subculture?
    What are the differences between cartoon and anime?
    Why do you love anime? (Is there any particular sub-genre of anime you love)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	naruto_698___goodbye_by_devoiax-d84k2z9.jpg‎
Views:	10
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	86130  
    Last edited by Itachi Uchiwa; 09-29-2016 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Wrong form

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Memories in the past

Junior Member Beth641 is on a distinguished road Beth641's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2016 12:58 PM
    Threads

welcome dear.. what I know that cartoon can be a simple image which can we make with a simple pencil.. but anime needs different tools in 2D and 3D.. (may be I'm wrong)
    I love anime because they are lovely

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2021 04:03 PM
    Threads

Well for one thing in anime Stalking is a sport. http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...76#post2862176
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! I think that the anime always has a long story through the anime, and cartoon has differences story in each chapter.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Well for one thing in anime Stalking is a sport. http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...76#post2862176
    Thank you, I have same opinion with you.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Anyone help?

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Anyone help?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2021 04:14 PM
    Threads

When did I become a member of the sub-culture? I never did. I am a refugee from reality. I come here to hide.

The difference between cartoons and anime? Anime is a genre of cartooning consisting of a specific style originating in Japan. Though I think everyone here would probably have a different definition. Kind of like if you ask 100 actors, writers, directors, and critics what film noir is you would get 100 different answers. For example, is Korean animation based on the Japanese design anime? I say yes. Others say if it does not come from Japan it is not anime.

What do I love about anime? The stories mostly. I like dark anime. Or what I call dumb, but fun.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 09-30-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Junior Member janessa642 is on a distinguished road janessa642's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2016 05:18 PM
    Threads

really impressive thread. I got knowledge about anime

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2018 09:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. How did I become a member in the sub-culture?
      I had friends back in middle school that were into anime. I got pulled into it by them, since they were always talking about Vocaloid and all the like.
    2. Difference between anime and cartoon?
      Anime is a type of cartoon. It targets a deep storyline and/or a unique art style when compared to Western animation.
    3. Why do I love anime? Favorite genres?
      I love it because of the variety of different art styles, as well as a wide array of different stories, plots, and especially the characters. There's just so much to watch, is what I mean to say. I don't find TV shows in America to be all that entertaining (but that's not to say that there aren't any, TV shows just don't seem to capture my interest enough). My favorite genres include slice of life, fantasy, drama, and psychological horror.

RWBY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2021 04:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiwa View Post
    Now be nice!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information