AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Berserk Anime

Junior Member crossyboi is on a distinguished road crossyboi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2016 07:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: j-cross12

Post Berserk Anime

Hi Everyone,

Just wanna say thanks for reading this,

So Berserk, lets talk about it! firstly do they ever want to animate this f#@*ing amazing series correctly? To me it doesn't seem like they do! I had such high hopes for the new 2016 Berserk anime release and so far... well lets be honest its not great. Berserk the manga is such a classic, such a great read! The way it is so dark, twisted, violent and most of all has such a gripping story.

I am not in anyway going to post any spoilers in this! or at least try my very best not too.

So my main intention of this thread is to get you guys on my petition that i have posted, i personally believe that Madhouse is the Studio to take this series in the correct direction it needs to go, look at the shows it has done and done WELL! Death Note, One-Punch man, Parasyte, Monster, Hellsing Ultimate, that's just naming a few but every single one of these i can say wow they have done the manga justice. Don't get me wrong of course they chop and change a few things but the main core of the story is the same.

This studio really uses its theme correctly the way Death Note has its suspense and intense moments, as to when Hellsing ultimate has such good action and violent scenes but yet always sticks to the manga!

So lets disscuss in the comments bellow whether you think this is right idea? do you think Berserk even deserves another Reboot? what do you think about the recent Movies, the new 2016 show and even the old but still pretty good 1997 anime.

if you really think that my approach is the right one, please feel free to join my petition to get the Berserk series animated by Madhouse studios!
    I'm doing this by going to Masahiro and Rintaro one of the Key directors for Madhouse studios, i do know he is a freelance but his friendship with Masahiro Takahashi could be key for Masahiro giving to go ahead to do it. So putting a petition together and going to these key men, i believe we could be in for a winner. I'm putting as much time and money into this as i can, but with help from yourself and many other fans of anime and Berserk to get this done.

Thanks for reading everyone!

The Petition - https://www.change.org/p/masahiro-ta...edium=copylink

2. Likes daft liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2020 11:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Berserk Anime

The original Berserk was OK. I mean it was entertaining enough, but it could have been a bit better. Maybe it should have gone more into the backstory of some of the minor characters to make them more interesting. The remake would need to do more than just improve on the animation to gain my interest.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    The original Berserk was OK. I mean it was entertaining enough, but it could have been a bit better. Maybe it should have gone more into the backstory of some of the minor characters to make them more interesting. The remake would need to do more than just improve on the animation to gain my interest.

Yes I couldn't agree with you more, and that is why I want Madhouse to do it. you must of seen what they have done with the likes of helsing ultimate and obviously the new anime One Punch man. When Madhouse makes an anime they do it right! I am certain the depth of story and character development would be awesome, at the moment every studio that has tried to do berserk has failed think its about time one of the big guys took it on.

So if you agree with me please sign the petition and I will do all I can to ensure this gets Madhouse studios!

Thanks for the reply!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who owns the copyright now? I doubt they would sell it to another studio seeing how popular the original was.

Besides, I think Hellsing Ultimate went a bit over-board. I prefer the original.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Who owns the copyright now? I doubt they would sell it to another studio seeing how popular the original was.

Besides, I think Hellsing Ultimate went a bit over-board. I prefer the original.
    I'm not quite sure to be honest, i know LidenFilms are currently making the new anime. But for actual ownership I'm not certain, but to me whoever has the ownership they should surely know the amount of money they would make from it if Madhouse or Studio Bones took on Berserk. Just really feel it needs a big studio to make Berserk work, its always seems to not be right! Okay ignore Hellsing Ultimate but look at Madhouses other shows, they really know what they are doing.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, it turns out this entire conversation is moot:

YouTube also has complete episodes.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 07-13-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Member Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu has a reputation beyond repute Raycu's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2017 01:02 AM
    Threads

Personally I don't think a petition online which probably won't get more than one thousand signatures is going to affect a studio in Japan, which doesn't even make much money from America, is going to make madhouse make a berserk anime. Not to mention the fact that the cooyright holders probably don't care about us either.
    Last edited by Raycu; 07-12-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raycu View Post
    Personally I don't think a petition online which probably won't get more than one thousand signatures is going to affect a studio in Japan, which doesn't even make much money from America, is going to make madhouse make a berserk anime. Not to mention the fact that the cooyright holders probably don't care about us either.
    Plus the fact that the show seems to have already been aired in Japan and is available on-line elsewhere.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 06:43 PM

as much as i like that they're making an adaptation past the golden age arc, i can't say i'm super excited for it. it's going to be tough for me to get past the amount of cgi they used to animate this thing. the first three movies they had made a few years ago for the golden age arc had cgi in there too, and yeah i managed to look past that and enjoy the results to some extent. but damn does the trailer for the new upcoming berserk give me mixed feelings again with that cgi crap

the original is a childhood favorite of mine, and i loved the way that one was done. it's a shame how lazy these animators have gotten. i really wished this series had received the justice it deserves. but who knows... maybe i'm speaking too soon and should watch it before making assumptions. i know out of curiosity i'm still going to check it out anyway. perhaps i may end up surprising myself and liking it...

oh, and to give some feedback on crossyboi's petition for having madhouse studios take charge of another new berserk... it seems like pretty good idea, i wish they would've at least attempted to do that from the beginning (with the adaptations that came out 2010-2013), but i feel they're already too far in to start over again. as others have mentioned on this thread already, i highly doubt enough people will care for it to happen... it's nice to dream though
    feed your monster

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    as much as i like that they're making an adaptation past the golden age arc, i can't say i'm super excited for it. it's going to be tough for me to get past the amount of cgi they used to animate this thing. the first three movies they had made a few years ago for the golden age arc had cgi in there too, and yeah i managed to look past that and enjoy the results to some extent. but damn does the trailer for the new upcoming berserk give me mixed feelings again with that cgi crap

the original is a childhood favorite of mine, and i loved the way that one was done. it's a shame how lazy these animators have gotten. i really wished this series had received the justice it deserves. but who knows... maybe i'm speaking too soon and should watch it before making assumptions. i know out of curiosity i'm still going to check it out anyway. perhaps i may end up surprising myself and liking it...

oh, and to give some feedback on crossyboi's petition for having madhouse studios take charge of another new berserk... it seems like pretty good idea, i wish they would've at least attempted to do that from the beginning (with the adaptations that came out 2010-2013), but i feel they're already too far in to start over again. as others have mentioned on this thread already, i highly doubt enough people will care for it to happen... it's nice to dream though
    Yeah couldn't agree more, the first 5 episodes i have now watched and its god awful some of the 2D scenes look awesome and they have added something i didn't think they would. But the way Guts moves... he walks like the terminator the CG is horrendous! makes me hope and ask for this petition even more! even like some of you have said if it doesn't come to anything so be it.. but at least we have tried!

And maybe if the current creators see the amount of people that sign this, they might change the art style and go all out on it! i can only wish anyway.

We can all but hope and dream, i just don't understand how they just cant animate Berserk correctly its such a good and in-depth manga you would think it would be easy..

Junior Member TrumpetsGo is on a distinguished road TrumpetsGo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2016 01:27 AM
    Threads

Actually, it turns out this entire conversation is moot:

YouTube also has complete episodes.
    Ahm mister can i know your reaction on the animation in Berserk?..

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetsGo View Post
    Ahm mister can i know your reaction on the animation in Berserk?..
    On the remake? No reaction. I haven't seen it yet.

Junior Member mangaraw is on a distinguished road mangaraw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2016 12:23 PM
    Threads

I don't care how shitty the animation is, but the audio is on frelling point minus the clangs.
    Manga raw? Do you love it? I am very love it, insteresting comic from Japan, It is a raw manga, means scan of manga, if you can do it, also you can earn a lot of money.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information