AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQ] Use of lyrics on website

Junior Member Kyubi the Snow Fox is on a distinguished road Kyubi the Snow Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2016 06:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [REQ] Use of lyrics on website

Hi there! The title above says I'm requesting for use of YOUR lyrics... which would be correct... ahahaha!

I've read the terms and conditions, but I just wanted to run it by you. The purpose of the use of the lyrics, is for my own use (I'm designing a website for my Technology/I.S.T project).

My website, when in the future is published: http://kyubithesnowfox.wix.com/singingfox

If you deny the request, I deeply understand :3 Thank you for your time

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Default Re: [REQ] Use of lyrics on website

Hi!

Technically, nothing is stopping you from using the lyrics you want to use regardless of what anyone says. We're not going to sue you or anything. But if you want to be polite and considerate of the translators' and transliterators' efforts, which it seems like you do, then the best thing to do would be to ask the individual contributors whose lyrics you want to use. I (or at least Kaitou Ace) might technically be able to grant you blanket permission to use all the lyrics on the site, but that wouldn't guarantee that the contributors would be okay with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information