AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What band has has the most amazing concerts?!?

Junior Member RyuFromStreetfighter is on a distinguished road RyuFromStreetfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 05:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Doudizhu

Default What band has has the most amazing concerts?!?

To me, I think Distrubed was pretty good. The worst band ive ever been to is Coheed and Cambria. They didn't sound anything like their music albums but I am also not much of a fan of them anyways, I am going to see cannibal corpse and slayer soon so I will rate and review them after I see them. Please tell me the concerts you guys have been to and which bands were the best and worst to see live in person.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: What band has has the most amazing concerts?!?

Scorpions, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Judas Priest, and Rush all had epic concerts to me. Rob Zombie, Iced Earth, and Korn were also great. But honestly, I think the most bang for your buck can be had at a music festival instead of a normal concert. Granted some festivals are getting way too pricey, but the number of bands they bring in with great shows and great music can't really be topped.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I thought Fall Out Boy put on a good concert. Their lead singer Patrick Stump is REALLY good at singing live.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

the most amazing concerts i've ever been to were for a japanese hardcore band called envy. i've had the pleasure and privilege of seeing them once in japan when i was still enlisted in the military, and then again last year in california while they toured in promotion of their latest album. sadly they're no longer the quintet they were for the 24 years they had been together. the vocalist decided to leave the band earlier this year for unknown reasons, and the remaining band members are carrying on without him. here's a sample of what they were like live...

a band i wish i could've caught live back in their heyday is at the drive-in...

and one that i would like to experience live someday is mogwai (really wish i could go back in time to have been at this show)...
    feed your monster

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Beck!

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I'd say Emilie Autumn and One-Eyed Doll.

Emilie Autumn is....well, her shows are interesting, for sure. LOL She likes to mix normal concert aspects with more theatrical performances, hence why she actually has her Bloody Crumpets that are there purely for live shows to perform with her. It's only become even more so since her last album is supposed to be a concept for a musical based on her book. I've seen her three times and have never regretted it!~ <3 Though it helps that once I got picked to play the rat game and got to kiss Veronica Varlow. x3 BEST. CONCERT. EVER.

One-Eyed Doll, well, Kimberly (the frontwoman) makes the show. x3 She interacts with the audience so much and is just such a hyper little ball of energy. And she's so funny when she decides to talk! Not to mention utterly adorable at all times. x3 And they're slowly getting bigger as they tag along with other bands, meaning bigger budgets for shows on top of what's already there.

She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Member Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2016 07:33 AM
    Threads

never been to a rush concert but i've seen the videos and... damn!

muse also has a lot of good stuff happening

Member kaufen is on a distinguished road kaufen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2017 06:05 AM
    Threads

I have been to a lot of old school metal concerts. The best ones were Megadeth, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.

I went to Ozfest two years in a row, I think it was like 2004 and 2005. There is was huge lineup of awesome bands. Some of My favorites were Black Label Society, Mastodon, Rob Zombie, Death Angel and MAIDEN who headlined with Ozzy.
    Last edited by kaufen; 11-23-2016 at 06:19 AM.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Pink Floyd had absolutely amazing shows. From fog and lasers to performing behind a giant wall, even setting up a stage on a barge to play at Venice.

Here's one of my all time favorite performances and guitar solos.

My mood on a daily basis

Member comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2017 08:25 AM
    Threads

Like a couple other shows on our list of the 10 Most Epic Rock Concerts of All Time, the Rolling Stones’ infamous outing at the Altamont Speedway in California on Dec. 6, 1969, is best remembered for something other than the music. Not that there wasn’t plenty of great tunes there — the free show included performances by Santana, the Flying Burrito Brothers and Jefferson Airplane in addition to the Stones’ headlining set.
    Last edited by comprar; 01-22-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Moderator BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Raccoon Jade Disc Soul Eater Soul
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2020 12:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Blugrutori

i would say Versailles because before they replaced the lead singer they had some awesome concerts and the singer was really really good at singing and he sounded just like his album.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information