I'm not dissing AF as I am actually showing concern for a website I have been on for nearly ten years. I have been noticing ever since 2014 that nobody here debates here anymore nor try to engage in a smart discussion. There was a time personalties flocked here and people would put effort into engaging in a conversation. Who here remembers elites like Eris and MPK2? They both engaged. They brought life to this forum.

Guys, I can't do this myself. Believe it or not, I respect blueangel for trying so hard with this site and I feel the biggest issue here is not the activity, but the quality of the activity. Nobody is trying to seperate themselves from the flock anymore and nobody tries to add to discussion anymore, or at least its far more rare. I hate to see AF in this state and I know others in the chat and on other websites have pointed out the same thing.

Let's aim to make 2016-2017 the start of a new era. AFs rebirth era! Starting today I am going to deepen engagement here and advertise AF on my stream which averages 10 plus views.

Keep in mind, this is not a I hate AF thread. I'm just saying all of us should reflect on this point and make AF a fun place again! Forums are most fun when people engage and talk to each other.