AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help finding an anime

Junior Member Jaybird2798 is on a distinguished road Jaybird2798's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 02:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Need help finding an anime

I've watched it before but for the life of me I can not remember what the anime is called. There is one point that I laughed my donkey off for at. Thesee two guys are having a heart to heart conversation and once it ends the guy on the right puts his head on the guys shoulder to the left. Not a second after the guy on the left roundhouse kicks him and I lost it. I'm think it's a school romance but I'm not totally sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Need help finding an anime

More details.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

3. Likes Jaybird2798 liked this post
    Junior Member Jaybird2798 is on a distinguished road Jaybird2798's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 02:19 PM
    Threads

Um.....well I know that at the time these two friends were talking while two girls where actually having the same talk. It would flip back and forth between them and it showed, at the and of the coversation, the girl rest her head on another girls shoulder. Im pretty sure it was dating advice, on if thry should actually get together or not. Im not totally sure , but Hence the guy did it two and it follows the story about. If you could maybe give me anymore pointers towards which show it might be, like I said, I'd be really appreciative of it. I'm sorry I can't remember more about it. Maybe if I got an animes name it would spark some thought. Sorry though.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

It's chuunibyou. Here's what I was talking about.
    Last edited by Jaybird2798; 05-23-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

So you found it?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information