AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Give Elsa a Girlfriend?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Give Elsa a Girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by _CTA_ View Post
    How can this be compared to Digimon? Do elaborate.

Lilithmon... lady devimon...

Actually i've seen more flesh in Digimon. In that picture they're covered and all they're doing is eating in bed.

Yes, because lesbians are only worth mentioning if they're having sex.
    No, because it's the ONLY freaking difference between them and any other woman. Aside from that one thing they're just like everyone else. THERE IS NO OTHER DIFFERENCE.It's literally just who they are sexually attracted to. Other than that they are just like everyone else. They aren't a separate species. They aren't possessed by demons or sinners any more than anyone else. God doesn't automatically hate them and they aren't really a bad influence on kids, so there is absolutely no reason not to have a lesbian Disney princess.

I thought that was as obvious as the breasts on Elsa's chest.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-05-2016 at 12:40 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Maybe just stop while you're behind.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Again trying to say that I'm apparently the one being homophobic when I'm a lesbian myself. And God hasn't been brought up at all, nor would I ever bring that up because I'm not even religious. No there is no difference, and I've never said that there shouldn't be a lesbian princess. I just said it shouldn't be forced, and sex definitely doesn't need to be a focus, especially since it's sexual AND emotional attraction. If you want to watch lesbians having sex, there's plenty of that online already, as I'm sure you're aware. Besides, I don't think there should be that much of a focus on sex in the media anyways, especially not in children's media, no matter what type of couple it is. It's tasteless and unnecessary unless it's done right, which it rarely is.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually said most of that on the last three pages. (You do know I was making a blanket statement about lesbians in general and not even bothering with individual personalities or traits, right?) I also never said that it should be sexual in a Disney film and that they would focus on Disney style romance. What I said was that Elsa was designed to be sexy and thus people will think of sex when they look at her regardless.

As for Elsa again a lot of us don't really see it as forcing her to be a lesbian as much as it's Disney allowing her to be one. A lot of people saw "Let it Go" as a thinly veiled song about coming out. Then there's the way she and her sister look NOTHING alike along with everything else I've listed over the last 3 pages.

And while Disney may choose to make a new character int he future rather than use Elsa, currently we have no idea who that might be, what the story behind her would be, or how they'll do it and whether it'll even be any good. Where as in the meantime we've got Elsa, the current front runner, who is attractive, single, just getting out of years of self enforced celibacy, and who would have been dating Anna at the end of the movie if Disney had not punked out and made the girl her sister.

Seriously like I've said before, you take out them being sisters (she could just have easily been her best friend) and Kristoff and we would not even be debating this after that whole true love thing at the end.

I'm definitely a lesbian, and not a hetero.
    I don't have mess with men and all their come and go,
    And all that awful facial hair and yucky machis'mo!
    I'm definitely a lesbian and not a hetero!
    I'm definitely a lesbian and I'm definitely not straight.
    I sleep with women only. Man, it's just great.
    I can throw away my diaphragm, I don't wanna male mate.
    I'm glad I am a lesbian, and that I wasn't born straight, hey!
    I'm definitely a lesbian, men I do not like.
    I can hang with with K. D. Lang. Mel Gibson, take a hike!
    I think it's so nice to love someone who I'm just like.
    I'm definitely a lesbian, you men can take a hike!
    I'm definitely a lesbian, that's why this song is sung.
    It shouldn't have to matter how someone is hung.
    Other things are more important- like how you use your tongue!
    I'm definitely a lesbian, that's why this song is sung!
    (I dare Casey Kasem to play this!)
    I'm definitely a lesbian, for guys I know it's sad but true,
    But that means just a little I understand you guys and all you do,
    But since I am a lesbian, I don't have to!
    I'm definitely a lesbian, and not a hetero.
    I don't have to deal with men and all their come and go,
    And all that awful facial hair and yucky machis'mo
    (I hate that icky machis'mo!)
    I'm definitely a lesbian, so you should let it GOOOOO!
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

The whole point of that was to break from the traditional Disney formula. Take that out and you take away the power the scene had. Also those song lyrics where really bad and you should feel bad.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually the original song was "I wish I was a lesbian" so considering what i was working with... maybe I should have used "Everybody loves a lesbian..."

And who said it was about breaking tradition? It's about love. And frankly i think if they do a lesbian Disney princess they should not go out of their way to point it out. It should be along the same formula as their other movies, just with anther girl instead of a prince. nobody pointing this out. It just happens.

Like this only with a villain.

I figure the other queen shows up to trade, Elsa shows her around to a montage where they skate and ski and sled to a song where she's like "I've never felt like this before, for the first time ever I don't feel so alone" the queen kisses her on the cheek impulsively, starts to apologize and Elsa kisses her.
    Meanwhile an evil wizard who wants to steal Elsa's powers is watching through a mirror or crystal and decides to kidnap the girlfriend to force Elsa to surrender.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-16-2016 at 02:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information