AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who would you want to be?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ok, let me see if I can explain this right.....
    What anime character do you wish you were?
    No, I am not asking what anime character you are most like, I am askin what anime character you wish you were.So who?
    I wish I could be Charlotte (sp?) from Vampire Hunter D, Bloodlust.I have my own odd reasons, dont ask...
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2004 06:27 AM
    In my little corner holding my katana on my shoulder and staring out the window
    Threads

Well for me i would be any character that have similar characteristics as me.

Kenshin might be one or Vash. The point of it is not their cool skills but more that they are similar to me in some aspects. Therefore being one of them would be kinda like another me.

Member Kamiya Kaoru Kamiya Kaoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2003 09:54 PM
    Threads

Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin.. uhmmm.. Kirara from Inuyasha. =3 She's just too cuuuute. Even though she is a fire breathing kitty-youkai thing. o.O
    Ai no wa, mamotte...

Senior Member Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie has a reputation beyond repute Atelier Marie's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 10:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellytigress428

i'd like to be.....Kagome from Inuyasha. i mean, she goes on an adventure everyday, she hangs out with a perverted monk, who happens to be on the cute side, she hangs out with a hot half demon, they argue, but they'd probably do anything for each other, and she's got mystical powers. she's also made a lot of friends, like gengi(i know i spelled it wrong) and she finds out more about herself and her friends every day! i mean, how cool is that??

or i'd be Excel from Excel Saga, just because she's got the coolest wardrobe, and she's able to annoy the heck out of everyone and that is an awesome thing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2003 04:03 PM
    Threads

kenshin from samurai X or sesshomouru from inu yasha. or chou ryuuen from fushigi yugi

Senior Member darienslover darienslover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2004 08:48 PM
    Threads

Utena, she's great with a sword, has a totally cute guy (touga) wanting her, and a cool uniforn (I could do w/o the pink hair tho)

or Alexander from Reign.  He's sexy, has a VERY COOL HORSE (that's the biggy)  has propehcies and is just down right cool.
    "oh Ryoko your such a joker, you know Jurai's royal family will last forever, we're everlasting."-Ayeka
    "what was that? Jurai's royal family is neverlasting?"-Ryoko
    "EVA-lasting!!"-Ayeka

I luv mamo-chan but *hugz daniel radcliffe since he's real* ---> I love him too!

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Hard one for me personally here are my top choices

1. Hananakajima Masaru from Sexy Commando Masaru
    2. Bankotsu from Inuyasha
    3. Kenshiro from Hokuto No Ken
    4. Guts from Berserk
    5. Momonari Junta from DNA
    6. Gohan from Dragon Ball Z
    7. Onizuka Eikichi from GTO
    8. Doraemon from Doraemon
    9. Asuran Zara from Gundam SEED
    10.Ryu from Street Fighter II V
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Cute Yuffie Cute Yuffie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2003 10:01 PM
    Threads

If I could be any anime person...I'd say Zenigata (sp) from Lupin the Third! Â*He's so awsome! Â*Plus he gets to try to catch Lupin, which is totaly useless...but he just appears there where ever lupin is!! Â*I wanna be able to do that...
    <span style='color:Purple'>~</span><span style='color:Red'>C</span><span style='color:Purple'>u</span><span style='color:Red'>t</span><span style='colorurple'>e</span><span style='color:Red'>Y</span><span style='colorurple'>u</span><span style='color:Red'>f</span><span style='colorurple'>f</span><span style='color:Red'>i</span><span style='colorurple'>e</span><span style='color:Red'>~</span>

Senior Member Weetzie Bat Weetzie Bat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2004 11:15 AM
    Threads

If I could be any anime character in the world, I&#39;d want to be...

*Guu in Jungle no Watsumo Hale Nochi Guu. She&#39;s silly and weird and stuff. ^^

*Sugar in Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar..She&#39;s a fairy&#33; A nifty one, at that..

aaaand....

*Chii in Chobits. ^^ &#39;nuff said.

Senior Member Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2004 06:17 PM
    Threads

ooh&#33; Ooh&#33;

I wouldn want to be Vash (still) and Gally/Alita from Gunnm&#33;

....i just dont wanna live in her world o_O
    &lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://saturnalia.keenspace.com/quiz/cookie.jpg&quot; width=280 height=200 border=0&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;&lt;A href=&quot;http://saturnalia.keenspace.com/quiz...quot;&gt;Which Saturnalia Character are you?&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/font&gt;

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think i&#39;d want to be inu-yasha: he gets the girl, saves the world, and has a bad a&#036;&#036; sword, not to mention the whole half demon thing.

or maybe i&#39;d be tetsuo from akira (until he transforms) he&#39;s got a really cool bike and i like the powers given him by akira.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Senior Member Fixxi is on a distinguished road Fixxi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:44 PM
    Threads

i&#39;d like to be Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. it&#39;s my latest obsession so it had the biggest possibility of me being want to. but she&#39;s nice, kind, have cool friends, respectful, so perfect in nice way, etc.etc..... plus she gets to live with kawaii guys....... >/////////<*blush blush*

Whether you like it or not, i&#39;m back. Deal with it.

Junior Member Dementia Dementia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2003 03:06 PM
    Threads

I was going to say Mikako, but Kokomi beat me to it. XD I just love her sense of style and she&#39;s so cute&#33; ^_^ Most of the characters I&#39;d want to be are from manga&#39;s though... like Nana from, uh, "Nana" by ai yazawa. She&#39;s so cool. *o*
    Do you remember the rage?
    I remember the hate.
    I remember that it rained for years,
    and the blood had left a stain.

Senior Member Fixxi is on a distinguished road Fixxi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:44 PM
    Threads

haven&#39;t seen Nana here.. has it come into US already? i didn&#39; know that.. *frowns* i want to read that...

Whether you like it or not, i&#39;m back. Deal with it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2004 07:49 PM
    Threads

I wish I were Daidouji Mayura from Matantei(or Meitantei.. beh) Loki Ragnarok. Or Toboe from Wolf&#39;s Rain. Both of them are so carefree and cute and silly. ::sighs:: .. Plus, a Norse god has a crush Mayura and her best friends are Loki, Thor, Fenrir and the Midgard Serpant. XD ...
    <span style='color:ccffff'><span style='font-family:Arial'>
    p a n d i o n a h: anime icons</span></span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2003 03:16 AM
    Threads

I wish to be Tintlet from Dragon Knights, or Alcyone from Rayearth.

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

ALUCARD i want to be alucard from hellsing because...he&#39;s just...a physcopath&#33;&#33; XD&#33;
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Senior Member SailorBlueWind SailorBlueWind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2004 01:34 PM
    Threads

I&#39;d most want to be Tenou Haruka....she&#39;s wonderful. nice cars, nice bikes, nice....and I&#39;m stopping.

Member DivineSorceressX DivineSorceressX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2004 03:38 AM
    Threads

THis is tough, but hmm I would like to be Ceres or Miaka.

Member DivineSorceressX DivineSorceressX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2004 03:38 AM
    Threads

Evil Ves Ves Posted on Apr 13 2004, 07:14 PM
    I wish I was me? O_o;

lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information