AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NinjaSushiSigs

Junior Member NeonNinjaSushi is on a distinguished road NeonNinjaSushi's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2017 05:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default NinjaSushiSigs

I disappeared but here's an art dump of the things I've made while away

2. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: NinjaSushiSigs

Stop going away we like you here ;___;

Great works though!

http://orig01.deviantart.net/df76/f/...ne-d9w32oo.png

the abrupt blue circles bother me in this one though; I think they could do better as either a clipping mask or as a 3D type sphere. Which is an effect acheived by using a soft brush and gradually going smaller and lighter inside the circle. Put the base circle down, resize your brush a little smaller and change it to be slightly lighter and then dab the lighter shade into the circle; resize again and change it to an even lighter color; dab again. keep repeating ever so slightly until it looks almost 3Dish and the center is basically white.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Stop going away we like you here ;___;

Great works though!

http://orig01.deviantart.net/df76/f/...ne-d9w32oo.png

the abrupt blue circles bother me in this one though; I think they could do better as either a clipping mask or as a 3D type sphere. Which is an effect acheived by using a soft brush and gradually going smaller and lighter inside the circle. Put the base circle down, resize your brush a little smaller and change it to be slightly lighter and then dab the lighter shade into the circle; resize again and change it to an even lighter color; dab again. keep repeating ever so slightly until it looks almost 3Dish and the center is basically white.
    Thanks for the feedback
    The purpose of that tag was purely to focus on how light hits the render and so there wasn't much thought or effort in the circles but what you're saying is very trues and I'll use it next time

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Oh wow O: I love all of these! My favorite one would have to be the one on the top right, it has a mysterious vibe and I like the scene ^^
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2016 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DontBeScared209 PSN ID: OhHelloFolks Steam ID: ApeorHominid

Metaballs, various opacity levels of brushes and topaz. I swear you remind me of the artists on those old graphics forums I used to frequent. A lot of your work has a very nostalgic feeling to it, I can dig that. I also agree with blue on the blue circles. If you wanted to do something with a light source or a light effect, I would have gone with a hard brush on a lower opacity and a soft brush with maybe a 5-10px increase on linear dodge. At least with that it gives it more of a realistic light vibe, or just put it under whatever gradient mapping or color editing you were doing prior to adding them in because it looks like they were done after that default "warm" gradient. Either way, I like your work, a lot of great stuff here and I encourage you to continue and I look forward to seeing more!
    [x]

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some new stuff!

8. Likes Ape liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wow you're really great at smudging. Especially in the last sig. I'm sure you could do a smudge only piece and it'd turn out amazing!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Really liking your use of the liquify tool, great stuff, that's definitely a big step forward. Keep it up!
    [x]

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow you're really great at smudging. Especially in the last sig. I'm sure you could do a smudge only piece and it'd turn out amazing!
    Thanks! That's definitely the ultimate goal. As much as I love other styles smudge has a calming effect on me

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    Really liking your use of the liquify tool, great stuff, that's definitely a big step forward. Keep it up!
    It's the smudge tool but thanks for the kind words!

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NeonNinjaSushi View Post
    Thanks! That's definitely the ultimate goal. As much as I love other styles smudge has a calming effect on me

It's the smudge tool but thanks for the kind words!
    Oh wow, I thought you smudged and then used the liquify tool to touch it up. Very nice!
    [x]

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    Oh wow, I thought you smudged and then used the liquify tool to touch it up. Very nice!
    I've never actually used the liquify tool, should I be?

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some more stuffs

15. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Some more stuff I guess

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4_by_ninjasushicreative-da5kbpd.png‎
Views:	40
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	86018  

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

http://orig02.deviantart.net/a4f4/f/...ve-da5kbt7.png

Yes please... All the yesses.. This one looks so good.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

http://orig02.deviantart.net/a4f4/f/...ve-da5kbt7.png

Yes please... All the yesses.. This one looks so good.
    Thanks so much for the feedback <3

Senior Member max cloud is on a distinguished road max cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2018 04:34 PM
    Threads

wow awesome i like it all
    keep shine bro

It's Hard To Say Goodbye

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

UPDATE

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The last one.... Goodness that's hot! I love the directional flow

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

UPDATE

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ART DUMP UPDATE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information