AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf LII: Tokyo Ghoul Edition

Threaded View

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default [Sign-Ups] Wolf LII: Tokyo Ghoul Edition

Welcome to Wolf LII!

How to sign up: Just post in this thread saying you would like to join. All members are welcome, regardless of experience. Note however that this game requires at least a week of commitment once it starts, with participation needed at least every other day. If you are not able to play for an extended period of time, let me know so I don’t penalize you.

How to play, the basics: When the game starts, I will randomly assign each player a character, along with their faction and abilities via PM.

Day Phase: Players will vote to “lynch” one person. The townies try to lynch wolves, and the wolves try to blend in by deceiving the townies into lynching themselves. Whoever has the most votes by the end of a Day Phase will be lynched, and eliminated from the game. Certain abilities may also be activated by PMing me.

Night Phase: Wolves will communicate with each other (via the quick topic link I’ll provide along with role PMs), and decide who to kill for that Night Phase. Certain abilities may also be activated by PMing me.

DEM RULES

Day Phase
    - Players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    - Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]. Please remember to bold your vote.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
    - CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS: If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties. (These may change depending on the circumstances, or if I'm in a particularly crappy mood.)
    First offense: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
    Second offense: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
    Third offense: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game, and I’ll never forgive you until probably a week later.
    - Day Phases last about 24 hours. Phases may be extended or shortened depending on my IRL situations.
    - Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM or QuickTopic if applicable.

Night Phase
    - There is NO POSTING during the Night Phase, except for reaction posts and the like. People who try to continue in-game discussion will receive the same warnings and penalties as those concerning inactivity.
    - Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons/ IRL situations.
    - Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.

Miscellaneous
    - This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
    - Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. The only exception applies to factions that receive a QT link along with role PMs. Players will suffer a horrendous modkill full of my disappointment and rage if I find out about any outside communication.
    - If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players.
    - PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
    - ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS.
    - FAKE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - Role-hinting is strongly discouraged, at least for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.
    - EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
    - Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.

Any questions, concerns, comments, please post them here or contact me via PM/VM.

Concerning spoilers, the game will obviously contain spoilers from the first and second seasons. I'm still fiddling around with a few roles, but I doubt I'll be adding anything significant from :RE. So as long as you've watched the anime, you'll be fine.

Also, for those of you unfamiliar with Tokyo Ghoul, well, be warned that the write-ups and images shown in-game might be a bit... brutal.

Player List (13):
    - Kaitou+
    - ZombieWolf2508
    - HydraPunchMan
    - Cielbk
    - vrarsenal
    - The Nana Ryu
    - mimiruchan
    - Nodoka LaMei
    - Holocast
    - Folter
    - Aries
    - Arrisu
    - Rei
    -
    -
    Last edited by RyuTama; 04-23-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Thread Information