AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEGA "CharaDoll Selection" 1/6 Sakura Wars Character Dolls

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sakura Wars Sakura Shinguji & Li Kohran/Samurai Spririts Nakoruru 1/6 Character Dolls

happened across a pretty good deal on both of these as a set from the same JPN seller,
    late-90's 1/6 Sakura Wars Character Dolls made by SEGA.
    i've been considering them, off and on, for years, well, now they are finally mine;

my prime intent has since become to swipe their outfits for adaption to my 1/6 Samurai Spirits Nakoruru,
    made by TAKARA in the mid-90's, a character from the legendary SNK NEO-GEO SAMURAI SPIRITS/SHODOWN Video Game series.

being in the same 1/6 scale, these Sakura Wars outfits should suit her to a tee with little to no alteration;

so far as the dolls themselves go, the typical BARBIE-like SEGA doll bodies well and truly suck big time. IMO,
    and the facial sculpts are generally O.K but kind of weird in a certain sort of way.

furthermore, Sakura Shinguji's very Blue shade of hair is quite the departure indeed from typically Asian Jet Black
    that she sports in pretty much every other depiction of her ever seen,
    including Kosuke Fujishima's original art, so there is that little wrinkle as well.

all the same, they're probably the best Sakura Wars 1/6 dolls i'll ever have the chance to own,
    and i'll probably be getting them each an OBITSU BODY eventually, and figure out something decent for them to wear
    so they can take their proper places in my little Anime Harem...
    Last edited by Tasuke; 04-19-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: SEGA "CharaDoll Selection" 1/6 Sakura Wars Character Dolls

just came in. plenty of work to do to get the best fit, but an initial fit photo in the meantime;

3. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SEGA made a series of Magic Knight RAYEARTH dolls around 1995 or so,
    that they re-released in the late-90's under the same "CharaDoll Selection" label
    that they released these Sakura Wars offerings of theirs under.
    they all share the same 11in. SEGA fashion doll body;

anyway, here's Nako-chan again, looking equal parts sexy and adorable;

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

fitment is coming right along, just about perfect now, in fact;

Last edited by Tasuke; 04-19-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

new Dress Gloves and coordinated Red Slippers for the Cheongsam outfit. pretty sure i'm fully satisfied with the whole thing now as is;

Last edited by Tasuke; 04-19-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information