AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VOLKS corp. "Ultimate Figure Series Ah! My Goddess "Skuld"

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default VOLKS corp. "Ultimate Figure Series Ah! My Goddess "Skuld"

she finally showed up!! (10/19/2015) first thing she got was a lip job, a set of undies and a Sailor Suit left over from the old Cardcaptor Sakura bendy body dolls

that TRENDMASTERS tried to market in the U.S. around 2000/2001 when the hack-job "CARDCAPTORS" treatment of CCS was airing on U.S. Sat. Morn T.V.

the outfit fits her just about perfectly, and does a surprisingly fine job of reflecting the uniform Android buddy "Segel"
    wears in the AMG Manga;

[COLOR="Silver"]

finally getting around to working on repainting the originally supplied vinyl boots and gloves to better match her original costume.

i've gotten way better with handling the paintbrush since my early novice plastic modelling days of the 90's,
    but even so, it's still not exactly easy to get myself to apply anything like the sort of precision i find myself demanding these days;

Last edited by Tasuke; 02-04-2016 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information