AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The Two Twin Vampires

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

Default Re: The Two Twin Vampires

5 years earlier

The rain poured down so hard that Ceros couldn't even see his own hands if he extended them. The only reason that he didn't get lost was because he already was lost hours ago. I can't see anything, this rain isn't normal, but I guess that means I must be close. He purposely forget that he had said the same thing to himself hours ago. Normally he would just use his shadow powers to scout the area and then warp but there was a strong magic laid above the jungle to prevent that. To make it worse that magic was just ridicules: It spawned an area with a radius of 50 miles and it sealed away the magic of vampires and like that wasn't enough already it just had to cause it to rain so goddamn hard. Still Ceros couldn't help to smile. "This definitely is it, Aquila. No one could make such a strong magic which would last longer than a thousand years except him. The oldest and first vampire and, sadly enough for him, impossible to find. Many people even thought the first vampire was a myth, but Ceros knew it had to be true he had no other choice than to believe it. Night had already fallen but Ceros didn't go to sleep and kept searching until morning, he hadn't slept longer than an hour since his brother died half a year ago but it took Ceros a week of searching before at last arriving at the hidden temple. After his brother had died he became obsessed with getting stronger and the only one who could help him to get the strength he needed was the first vampire so that he never would have to lose anyone again. The first month he researched every clue there was to find in books, folklore, history and weather patrons. Eventually he came up with quite a few locations of which to most likely were the north pole, Antarctica, and the amazon forest. That's how he got up here and now after all that searching he was at the entrance of a temple. His hearth pounded so fast that he was afraid it could fall out of his chest. Then he entered the temple but it wasn't what he had hoped to see: It was a monument, a monument to honour a death one of great importance, it was a monument to honour the first vampire. All the hope he had pushed onto the goal of finding the first vampire collapsed upon him as despair. “It was all for nothing?”: He whispered, not wanting to except the brutality of reality. “I can’t believe it… I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS” fulfilled with rage he kicked the stone coffin of the vampire open. His anger disappeared immediately with what he saw. In there were three things: a book as big as he had never seen it should have more than ten thousand pages, a katana made of a metal he had never seen before and which gave off a feeling of magic he had never seen before and a letter. Afraid yet hopeful he opened the letter.
    Child of the darkness, when you read this it seems you have finally found me even if I’m no longer here it’s because I’m no longer a vampire. This temple you are standing in was built to fulfil my greatest wish, it was to die. I couldn’t because my original magic as a vampire was rebirth: every time when I would die I would spring back to live like I just was knocked out for a second. To do this a great man build this temple for me which can turn a vampire into just an ordinary human if this vampire lays himself down in the coffin when the full moon is above the temple and unleashes all of his/her magic. The man who build this was your brother. He maybe never have told you this but his magic was time jump. He could once in every decade time jump to a location of his choice, but he wouldn’t be able to take anyone with him. That’s why he sacrificed himself to keep you safe from the hunters, but you must understand that you have this magic too since Aquila gave his powers to you. I’ll never be able to repay my dept to him so after I heard that he died. I returned here once more as a human and took two gifts with me: A book which contained all of my knowledge: it’s magic so if you touch it you will absorb all the information in it and remember it if you can use it or not depends on how much you will train. And my beloved sword: Majikku. I can’t explain what it will do because that sword isn’t just a sword it’s alive and he can be your greatest ally or worse to fight with than a wooden stick so I’ll just hope he will like you. Anyway try to keep everyone else safe and remember that there is more in life than revenge. And with this I consider my debt to your brother paid.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

present day

"Wait I to-": Ceros yelled after Iceis but she had run away alread. "Ugh, that girl sometimes":He said to himself, annoyed that Iceis had run off without waiting. And Ceros sprinted after her.

Senior Member Queen P.M. is on a distinguished road Queen P.M.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2016 01:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The feeling of blood lust and the thrill of being free filled the air as Iceis ran passed the umber brown trees at top speed. Hearing some squirrels scurrying around and a waterfall falling from a nearby cliff pounding into the rock below it, Made her smile a little. Seeing the different kinds of trees that seemed like they went and touched the sky then branched their branches and leaves out shading her from the sun as the warm rays crossed her path, made her smile even more. But the there was still something missing. Iceis felt so alive when she was hunting, fighting, and even getting emotional for that matter. It was the feeling of being able to interact with the outside world that was missing during that moment and she didn't like that. After realizing that she dropped her smile and started to slowed down.

Iceis sighed thinking 'I cant go and start a fight if I'm unfocused and want to just play around!!!' Then got really mad when feeling like a complete idiot. When she came to a complete stop she turned around and started looking for Ceros. "Heeeey!" She yelled out in the open. Then said "hmm.... what was his name again.... loser....? Stuck up? Vermin? No no no!"

A second later she felt a really dark energy randomly appear behind her. She thought it was Ceros and continued "Oooh now I remember! It was annoying bumb." But when she turned around she was face to face with this dark, bony, and lifeless looking thing. During the couple seconds she was looking straight into its black eye sockets her heart started racing in fear and her mind was filled with flashbacks of her dark scary past. Then before Iceis could say or scream anything, she heard Ms. Ella say "do it!" And Iceis was immediately harshly punched in her stomach making her fall to her knee's.

Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As he saw Iceis falling after being punched in her stomach, he drew his sword resulting in the cloths which were wrapped around it falling on the ground. The sword was a katana but the blade was coloured in a strange black or maybe it's better to say darkness as it seemed a live and absorbing all the light. It didn't have any decorations yet it looked beautiful and fearsome at the same time. Ceros placed himself between Iceis and the abomination of what was once a vampire, so that he could guard her from any attack. Behind the vampire stood a human, a female who seemed to command the vampire. Ceros slashed at the vampire but he dodged his attack easily by jumping backwards and the vampire tried to counter attack immediately with a downward attack, but Ceros blocked it using his katana. The moment when the vampire's hand touched the blade of the katana smelled Ceros the sweet scent of burned flesh and could hear the blade burning the vampire. Ceros couldn't help to smell now that such an easy opening was presented and stabbed the vampire with his sword but the moment he wanted to pierce the vampire he saw that the woman raised a gun. The gun wasn't aimed for him if that would be the case he could have easily dodged it, instead it was aimed for Iceis. Normally he wouldn't have bothered when someone would use a gun to shoot at a vampire, sure it would hurt a heck of a lot but it wouldn't kill one and the wound would almost instantly close, but this time was different, he had the feeling that if he would let Iceis be hit the result would be terrible and he had jumped before Iceis before he realised himself. As the bullet, no it was a dart Ceros thought and at the moment he realised what the dart was, this was the thing that had taken out his mother. The dart piercing through his flesh in his right upper arm, infected him and Ceros could already feel the structure of his right arm changing. AAARGH His mind couldn't help but to scream out and ,how tempting it may have been, Ceros couldn't just surrender to the pain and let himself been taken over. His mother spend all her energy in order to survive, he didn't have the skills his mother has which were needed to make this work, so he did the only other thing he could do. One clean cut, one clean cut that was all that it took to cut off his right arm. blood poured out of where he cut-off his arm: the sword hadn't scorched the wound like he had wanted too because he was already running low on mana or because the sword didn't want to hurt him. Ceros, now standing before Iceis one armed, seriously weakened mustered his mana together in order to travel one last time. He saw that the vampire was realizing what he was doing but it didn't seem to plan to interrupt, Ceros made sure to make a mental note of this. He opened a shadow hole on the ground as he fell on Iceis her lap. He tried to connect to hole to the village while clinging to his sword. Then he fell into the comforting shadows feeling Iceis body heat upon his skin.
    Last edited by Yuuzuki; 01-18-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Dang it hurts so bad, my entire body is screaming in pain. I can't take this much longer. I have to get out of here, but I can't move. My body is too weak. Somebody better find me soon, somebody better find me and get me out of here, or else I won't make it. I don't want to die!!!' Iceis was stuck in her past, wanting to escape but couldn't. She was back in the tank and it was filling up again. Then Ella came up to her and started watching her, then Sebastian, Then Rin, and then a few other people came. Each time someone new came the liquid in the tank would rise and rise until the last person came.

"You need to leave." The voice said from far away and then Iceis started moving. 'Oh really? I hadn't noticed!!' She thought as she slammed her palms on the glass. "You can't stay here. Because if you do... You'll both die." Said a man with pale white skin, wearing a all black turtleneck sweater and jeans, a long white ponytail that sat on his left shoulder, and bright gold eyes came out from behind Rin looking very worried. "Use your brain Iceis." He continued calmly. "What... Who are you!? What do you want with me!?" Iceis yelled. "Wake up you idiot! If you don't that boy will die." The man confronted her and opened a loophole showing her Ceros bleeding really bad trying to stay conscious. Iceis just yelled "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HELP FROM INSIDE OF THIS!? Its impenetrable!"

Then all of a sudden the glass started to crack but the liquid started rising again. The man sighed as he looked back and forth between Ceros and Iceis, looking disappointed. "I'm leaving, your acting hopeless. I can't stand the fact that my new master is so unreliable. What a pain." Then he disappeared but left the loophole open. By that time Iceis was completely swallowed in by the water and was starting to lose air. 'I- I can't breath!' Iceis squeezed her eyes shut while swarming around feeling like she was getting closer and closer to the darkness, Even so she didn't want to give up.

She banged and banged and punched a few times as hard as she could. Until she had a moment of silence then remembered, her nails could cut through anything. So Iceis grew out one set of nails to slice through the impenetrable glass and it worked. Iceis made a nice clean cut in the shape of circle straight through it and the water started pouring out like a waterfall.

When she opened her eyes she was gasping for air but wasn't in the lab anymore, she was in the back of some old abandoned house, sitting up against the wall, in a unfamiliar city. "Where the heck a-" Iceis tried to say as she got up but couldn't. Then she noticed Ceros leaning on her almost out of breath with one missing arm.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

He felt something moving under him "Iceis is that you?": His voice sounded very weak more like a whisper. "I need you to listen carefully I need you to seal my wound or I could die. Is there a fire or anything here?" He grinded his teeth as his body screamed out. At the time it had seemed like a good idea but he sword was made of a metal that was poisenous for vampires. The blade had also its own life so he had hoped that the blade liked him enough to not kill him. He tried to look around if he could see anything familiar but except for Iceis against who he was leaning there was nothing, except for... his arm? he probably took it with him exidently since it still was a part of his body. Well since he tried to shadow warp in that condition he should be proud of himself that they ended up somewhere safe. The last time he was deadly wounded and tried to shadow warp he ended up on a island in the middle of the pacific ocean it had taken a month to recover enough to go back home, he remembered with a smile. Still he wondered why he had taken the dart for Iceis, rationally it would have been smarter to finish the vampire, let Iceis be hit, cut out a part of Iceis, kill the human and then warp back to the village with Iceis together with the gun with the darts to get it anylised. The thought of letting Iceis be hit by that hidious dart fullfiled him with disgust of himself. Anyhow he knew that he had done everything that he could and that his survival no was in Iceis hands, if he had been in this situation earlier in the morning when the two of him would have just met he would have been dead for sure, but now he wasn't that certain anymore. He had a feeling that he and Iceis had known each other longer than just a day and that he had some feelings for her but he didn't know of what sort. And with that thought he lost concious once again.
    Last edited by Yuuzuki; 01-19-2016 at 01:20 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Iceis could feel Ceros's blood sliding along her arm and down to her fingers. It's warmth soon turns cold and, as it reaches the tips of her finger, the drops let go and fell to the ground. Iceis dragged him around the corner of the house and sat him up against the wall next to a door. Then went around to the front of the house and carved a huge circle out the bay window that led to the living room and climbed in. Luckily there was a couch there when her hand slipped causing her to fall, face first, onto a white sheet covering it. As she got up she left a blood stain, coming from the center of her palm, dripping from the window and smeared across on the sheet.

Iceis took her time to walk over to the kitchen and unlock the door the backdoor. "Ok so how and I suppose to make a fire?" She said to herself as she went up to Ceros and looked at his arm. "Well don't just stand there! Get your butt inside." Said the mans voice from before. "Who-!? Where are you!? Show yourself!" Iceis yelled as she got on her guard and looked around. "Your little friend is dying and all you care about is where I am? You really need to work on your selfishness." The man replied as he leaped from the rooftop and gently landed on the ground in front of Iceis. He walked up to Ceros and lifted him up and threw him over his shoulder. "What are you doing!!?" Iceis yelled then tried to cut his neck with her claws but he easily evaded the attack by jumping out of the way. "There's no need to be alarmed, I'm only here to help but if you want your cousin to die then we can keep talking, I don't care what happens either way." The man suggested as he waved Ceros's missing arm around. "Where did you get that!....fine.... And he's not my friend or my cousin." Iceis replied as she calmed down. A couple hours later the man was able to reconnect Ceros's arm back together and then laid him on the couch. "Here, I managed to extract the poisonous serum that was taking over his arm and preserve it in this. Try not to break it, oh and the won't be able to use his arm for a while." He said handing Iceis a clear ice all filled with black stuff. "Yeah, that's great. Now who are you?" Iceis replied, sounding like she didn't care about the sphere. The man sighed "I'll answer both yours and the boys questions when he wakes up." Iceis simply got annoyed and slouched herself on the floor next to Ceros, impatiently waiting for the him to wake up.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When Ceros woke up he was laying down on a couche, Iceis was sitting right next to him, she looked like she didn't really care but she still watched over him. He had been able to follow a little bit of the conversation more or less but as he was half unconcious he didn't really get much. "You know Iceis, after all we have been through, I thought we would be at least friends." He noticed that his right arm was connected back to his body but he couldn't move it, well he should be happy to have it back. "And thanks for helping me."He said as he turned to the unknown stranger. "But I've a few questions. Who are you? Why did you help us? How much do you know of us? And where in the world did we end up? " Ceros felt a little uncomfortable since he didn't see his beloved katana anywhere. "Also can I have my katana please? I don't really feel at ease without it." Despite that the stranger had helped them he could never relax around other people. There were a few exceptions to that rule but in general he didn't really trust anyone.
    Last edited by Yuuzuki; 01-20-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Iceis looked at Ceros awkwardly saying "first you threaten to kill me, then you get me trapped in a unknown place, and you trying and get me to help you! What's makes you think I would want to be friends with you?" Then got up to go sit somewhere else in the room. "There's no need to rush yourself Ceros, Iceis just doesn't know how it feels to take care of someone else or whats its like to be taken care of, she means you no disrespect." The man said as he handed Ceros a bottle of water and gently smiled at him. "Yes I do!" Iceis yelled back denying the truth. "Anyways, as for questions I'll be sure to answer them to the best of my ability. First I don't have a name at the moment, I'm helping because I am her spirit guardian and I have been summoned by Iceis and I know everything there is to know about her, we're in the capital city of Hungary called Budapest, and your sword is out in the back but I really didn't want to touch it." The young looking man replied to Ceros in a polite way.
    Last edited by Queen P.M.; 01-23-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Wait because Iceis summoned you? Well never mind that, if we really are in Budapest we might have a problem." Ceros couldn't help to feel frustrated, this was one of the worst place to end up for him. It might be even worse than being caught by the hunters. "We have to move, now!" But when ceros forced himself to stand up, he lost his strenght and fell back on the couche. It seemed like his mana still hadn't recovered enough. Great out of mana, can't move my right arm and I'm in Hungary can this day get any better? He mustered his strenght and forced himself to get his katana and move away. "We really got to get out of here. Anywhere is fine, but we can't stay in the east of europe. There's a chance that the have already found us." Despite that he didn't know the young men he decided asking anymore questions would cost to much time and right now seconds could be there difference between life and death. As he grabbed his katana he noticed that none of the two was even preparing to leave. "We really have to go.": Ceros urged. "I will explain on the road since I don't have the mana to shadow travel. Do we have any way of transport?"

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Iceis walked right up to Ceros, very aggressively, and stabbed her finger right in his right shoulder. "I'm not leaving here until I get some answers out of you! Who or what is coming? And we obviously cant get anywhere if we have to make sure you don't die while making sure we don't die!?" She argued glaring at Ceros then at the young pale faced man. "Iceis I really think you should listen to the boy or else we'll have unwanted visitors... pretty soon." The man said with calm bright golden eyes and the corners of his mouth slightly turned upward, looking very relaxed. "And i think you should shut up for a while, you're getting on my nerves." She replied as her eyes crinkled close and she gently smiled. The man slowly threw his hands back a little past his shoulders, as if he was giving up, and didn't say a single word after that.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Allright then": Ceros said seriously annoyed, which wasn't like him since he normally kept his emotions in check. "This land is the territory of a certain group of vampires and" Ceros stopped like there was something he didn't want to say. "Well let just say there happened a few little things between us in the past and that we shouldn't stay here" He didn't even finish he sentence before he started pushing Iceis to the door "And did I mention that this city has also one of the largest hide-outs of the hunters." He was still pushing Iceis but since he had barely any strenght it looked quite sad. "Anyway if we want to life we have to leave. There is no way that they didn't notice my shadow warp." Ceros had barely spoken those words or someone kicked the door open. "Ceros, my old friend" said the young male vampire who just stormed through the door. His hair was as white as snow and his eyes were gold forming a big contrast with his pale skin. "Giovanni": Ceros said trying to not let him see how weakened he was. "It's been a long time" Ceros smilled biterly and holding his katana in his left hand, even though he didn't have it a second ago but it suddenly was there. "A very long time." Ceros sounded a bit sad. "You two over there": said giovanni to Iceis and the young man. "Could you please leave Ceros and I have lots of things to discuss."

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Iceis laughed at the strangers comment "Not that I care about you guys or anything but we really need to get going.... So Ceros and Umm you let's go." Iceis said as she motioned for the both of them to get moving.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

June, 1532
    Rome
    "Hurry up Ceros or I will leave you behind" Ceros was all sweaty from running over the roofs of Rome. "Give...Me...a moment" Ceros said as he had finally cached up. "Giovanni why are we... doing this again?" Ceros let himself drop onto the ground, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Giovanni replied with a smile. "I that any way to than me. Anyway my friend just wait I promise you it will be good. Now come on we need to get moving again." He pulled Ceros back upon again and started running. Ceros couldn't help but to laugh "Why are you always like that? Give me a break." But he still rune after Giovanni. After an half hour of free running over the roofs of Rome, which the guards couldn't appreciate, but those couldn't keep up with them anyway. They finally reached their destination. "See I told you it would be good" Giovanni said as he give Ceros a friendly stump. "Giovanni, seriously?" Ceros said with a wry smile, "Well I should have known it." "Well Ceros, since you're here anyway you should at least enjoy the view." Where Giovanni had lead them was hot spring at the edge of the town which was only available to females. Ceros had to sigh but said "Well your right since I'm here anyway." It had always been like this since the two of them had met for the first time. Always going everywhere traveling to world and doing some crazy things. Well they never did anything really bad like killing someone. The worst they did was sneaking into a hot spring or stealing some food and robbing some king but that doesn't matter too much. It had almost been a century not that anyone would expect since vampire's weren't hunted, most people didn't even think they existed and the few that did were all regarded as crazy. It were good times for the two friends.

1600 Paris
    "Ceros... what have you done." Giovanni looked at his old friend with disgust and hate. "How could you!" Ceros was spit in his face still he didn't do anything against Giovanni. "I had no choice Giovanni. At least let me take her with me so that I can give her a proper burial. She always wanted to be buried at that hill were the three of us met for the first time in Rome didn't she?" Ceros completely covered with blood was sitting on the ground holding the body in his hands of a beautiful young woman while surrounded by numberless corpses." Giovanni became enraged by those words "You don't have the right to that anymore! Out of respect for Sofia I will let you live today, but I will look for you and if I find you I will kill you." "There's no other way than" Ceros said and then he let the dark engulf him and when the dark was gone neither he or the body of the girl was there anymore.

Current time
    "Iceis, could you please go. This is personal." Ceros said and anyone could clearly hear from his voice that this wasn't a request but also that this wasn't what he wanted to happen. "I've avoided this for too long." He tightened his grip on the katana.
    Last edited by Yuuzuki; 01-23-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Iceis was intrigued by the two but had a bit of a bad feeling going through her mind at the same time. 'If your cousin fights now he will die, not that it's any of my business.' The guardian telepathically told Iceis as he yawned. "What the heck!?" Iceis randomly replied out loud as she turned herself away from Ceros and the new stranger to give her unnamed guardian spirit, who was standing behind her, a fiery purple eyed glare that held a lot of anger in them. Then continued by telepathically thinking 'how- why are you in my head!? Who do you think you are!?' The man laughed a little under his breath 'now isn't the time for this. Do you want Ceros to die? Because if he gets into a fight, in the state he's in right now, he will die. And don't say you don't care because I know you do. So can you get him out of here while I stall the other guy? Also I'm going to need my voice so can I talk now?' The man replied keeping a straight face the entire time. Iceis sneered at him ' Talk? I don't care, go ahead cause it sucks having you swimming around-!' then accidentally yelled "in my head!!!" Really loud making the room fill with an awkward silences.

Iceis sighed deeply and turned back around. "Ceros your an idiot." She said coming between him and his friend. "I honestly believe you'll in up hating me for touching you like this but I've got no other choice." She whispered while hugging him and resting her head on his left shoulder, facing his neck. 'And don't cut off his other arm.....Or his leg... Please? It'll just make it annoying to travel around with him later on.' The guardian thought to her in a begging type of way. Iceis rolled her eyes and slowly lifted up her head to stare into Ceros's eyes "I don't think your in any position to be giving me orders or getting into any fights for that matter. Sooo I thought it would be a good idea to just convene you not to." She said placing one hand behind his neck and had the other sliding down to the center of his stomach then piercing straight through it as she grew her nails out. It was as easy as cutting through soft butter with a hot knife. She smiled a little thinking 'It feels really funny in here.' While playing around with whatever she could feel on her fingers.

Before the stranger could say anything Iceis's guardian appeared behind him and immediately twisted his neck, causing it to make a really loud cracking sound. Iceis laughed soon after asking "did you kill him?" In excitement as his body dropped to the floor. "No, I don't feel like it. I just paralyzed his spine a little. We have thirty minutes to get out of here before he gets back up so let's go." The guardian answered as he stepped over the body. "Well thanks for the laugh.... I think I'll call you Emery." Iceis said as she let go of Ceros and handed him over to Emery then left the house. He chugged Ceros over one shoulder and followed Iceis outside. "Where do you want go?" Emery asked. "Let's go back to the village, I'm worried about Sky." Iceis replied looking worried. "Ok but it may take a while because we'll be stopping every now and then." He said as he picked Iceis up and sat her on his other shoulder. "Just get going already." She told him while tightly gripping onto his arm. And he immediately took off in the direction of the village located in England.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ceros knew that if he would fight Giovanni now that he would die but he should be able to buy some time for Iceis and her guardian to escape. He and Giovanni just kept staring at each other waiting for who would make the first move when suddenly "In my head!!!" Iceis screamed. It seemed like she wasn't used to telepethy and that her guardian was trying to talk with her. Ceros had finally begun to understand what this guardian was exactly. He was surprised by Iceis her sudden scream and had dropped his guard luckily it seemed like Giovanni was as surprised as he was and hadn't used the opening to kill him. Iceis walked towards him "Ceros you're an idiot." and then she hugged Ceros. "I-Iceis?" Ceros couldn't help but to feel confused as this wasn't something he had expected Iceis to do. If she had run towards Giovanni and tried to kill him, it would be a pain but not unexpected, Iceis hugging Ceros, he didn't see that one coming. "I honestly believe you'll end up hating me for touching you like this but I've no other choice" Ceros didn't get what she meant exactly. He had to admit that he felt weird while Iceis was hugging him, he had fought with ridicules low odds of survival but he felt more nervous now than he had done then. She rested her head on his left shoulder, facing his neck. Then she slowly lifted up her head and Ceros stared into her eyes and he could see that she didn't want him to fight Giovanni, knowing that would be his death. He was still too stunned to move, but he was wondering somewhere why Giovanni still hadn't attacked. If Giovanni would attack him now he would also kill Iceis. Ceros could live with dying himself but if he had to go down he didn't want to drag anyone with him. He tried to leave Iceis her embarrassment but she didn't let go. He was too weak to be able to escape her. "I don't think your in any position to be giving me orders or getting into any fights for that matter. Sooo I thought it would be a good idea to just convene you not to." Ceros had a feeling about what was to happen but he couldn't do anything. He was too weak to escape her and he had his katana in his left hand but how could he use it against the girl he wanted to protect. Iceis placed one hand behind his neck and had the other sliding down to the centre of his stomach. Ceros knew what would happen next and he knew he couldn't escape. a bitter smile appeared on his face knowing that Iceis had won this one. A sharp pain shot right through him. Iceis had pierced right into his stomach and since he felt as terrible as he did right now he couldn't help but to think she was playing with his organs. "please, don't kill Giovanni. He can't die because of me." he tried to say to Iceis but he wasn't sure if she had heard him. Before he finally lost conscious he could her a loud cracking sound. Ceros felt extremely worried but he couldn't see what happened and he was afraid that Giovanni had died. And in that confusion he slipped away and lost his grasp from reality.

"Ceros couldn't help to sigh. this was already the second time today he had lost conscious. How could he protect everyone while he screwed it up every time. And then there was Iceis. He didn't know what he should think of her but he knew that something of here clouded his judgement. He wanted to protect her but that had quickly become more than that. Which was of course ridicules they only knew each other for a few days. But so much had happened already that it felt a lot longer than that. He kept thinking about it wondering when he would wake up again and where. But when he would wake up he had no idea what to say but to most important thing for now was whether Giovanni was alive or not.
    Last edited by Yuuzuki; 01-24-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Senior Member Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Libra Dice D12 Dice D20
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2016 08:30 AM
    Threads

In the meanwhile while Sky was in her bed sleeping and dreaming, she could see it all,she could see her mother orders a skinny and disgusting looking white thing to punch Iceis, Ceros hand being cut, she could see everything until the part when Iceis met her spirit guardian when everything ended Sky opened her eyes that were filled with tears and said with a quiet tone of voice "m..my sister my mother, what is going on? why why is this happening?"

"Finally! you can finally see what is going on around you!! haha maybe not everything but at least something" said the stranger with mocking tone of voice "you were always simple minded warn't you? never did you listen to things that were importent for you and others, no wonder you couldn't call me out like your sister did with her guardian"

"Wha..what.. where is this voice coming from!?" Sky yelled with a panicking look.
    Cough cough "if you are looking for me you should lower your head a bit girl"
    'Lower my head?' Sky thought as she did exactly that "ho my dear god!! no way" she said while looking at the cute and lovely Chii "are you really...invisible!??"
    "WHAT THE HELL!??" the voice became louder and louder "are you really that dumb? God.." the voice became calm pleasent again "really now why was i the one who got stuck with her... but no metter, now i want you to look down, can you tell me what your seeing?" Sky looked down again and the only thing she could see was Chii "hmm well i'm looking but i cant see you.. whaa dont tell me your..your CHII?!?"
    "YES YES you have finally got that right" Chii sighed and said to her "now that you understand i now can show you my true form" Chii began to glow and grow till finally Sky could see him "wow" Sky said as she saw his long gray hair his big blue as the ocean eyes and the deamon like tail of his, she stood infront of him unable to speak until she realized he was not wearing anything on "wha wha wha wha p..put something on!!" Sky yelled as she was red as her hair color. "Hmm" a devilish smile was suddenly shown in Chii's face "are you embarrassed by me?"
    "Y..yo..you shut up you blue eyed monster go back to what you were befo.. before Sky could finish her words she heared a crashing noise coming from outside the village.
    Last edited by Cielbk; 01-24-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Dolphin Pen Pisces
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ella was a couple hundred feet away from the village, slowly riding in a black Range Rover, behind 5 rayco c140's that were plowing through thin parts of the forest to get to the vampires nest. It hadn't taken them that long to pinpoint it's location because of the tracking devices Ella had implanted in Iceis and Sky's head when they turned three years old. She knew they'd come in handy one day. And that day had finally arrived.

Ella was getting closer and closer by every passing minute. Traveling with Five deadly turned vampires, seven by twelve sets of vampire hungers, and fifteen normal vampires that sided with the hunters. Ella wasn't just trying to get her test subjects back..... She wanted to start a war. A few hours later the forest plowers had plowed their way up to the villages gate. Ella grabbed her bullhorn and yelled "LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!" Right out of the car window causing all her followers to start the attack.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When Ceros woke up the first thing he thought was that he had to throw up. The second was that he must have drunk too much the last day since he also had an enormous head ache. Opening his eyes he saw that he was lying in the back of a car. It seemed that emery knew how to drive a car, Ceros preferred to travel by foot but he had to admit that like he was now they would have to stop every few minutes so he could trow up against a tree. "We're we now?" Ceros asked. Everything came back of what happened before and Ceros was instantly awake "What happened to Giovanni?" Ceros lifted up his shirt to see how bad the wound was that Iceis had given him. It had healed already but it had left a nasty scar. Still Ceros had to quickly grab a convient nearby laying bucket in order to not trow over in the whole car. And did Iceis leave all me organs inside of me. he thought right after his questions.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The wind was cold as it hits my face and I can't help to think how long it must have been since I've been pumped like this. When I heard that there would be a battle between the vampire village and the hunters how could I miss out. I didn't care much that they would see me as a traitor for fighting alongside the hunters. What did they know anyway? It wasn't like there wasn't a good reason but still I had to admit that I was the first to betray my own kind out of my free will and even before all those turned guys with a few hundred years. That grumpy human woman had asked me to lead a part of the vampires but I had refused. I didn't like to have to command units on the battlefield, no I preferred to go out there myself and slaughter them myself. I wasn't following the same rout as the main forces, instead I took a long way around because I wanted to do an surprise attack on the chief, Althea, when the village would be attacked.

When I finally reached the village I had arrived way before the main forces so I climbed in a tree and waited till we would unleash hell. I wonder if Althea still remembers me and if that little brother of mine, Ceros will be there too. That poor kid would probably scare so much when he sees me that he dies instantly. Well I did put up a very good performance so it only understandable that he would be thinking I'm dead. I get excited at the thought of killing all the warriors in the village but I still had to wait for the main forces. This would be a long wait.

After half an hour of waiting I could finally see the black range rover. It was about time, If I would had to wait much longer I would have just done it myself. Even before the hunters could enter the village I had already made the first kill. I jumped down from the tree, landing onto an unfortunate vampire who suddenly felt the cold silver from my dagger in his heart. The vampires around me didn't know what had happened all standing there, to surprised to act. That was a mistake they had to pay dearly for. There were standing seven vampires around me: two right in front of me, three at my left and two others behind me, my right side was clear. I threw two throwing knives at the two in front of my, both knives were aimed for the head and they didn't miss their goal. I turned 180 degrees and ran towards my next victim. He had more or less understood what had happened and tried to use his magic to protect him. To slow. I penetrated him with a knife and swiftly pulled out. I had aimed for his hearth but he tried to dodge it and instead of hitting the heart I pierced his right lung. Not that it did matter, he wouldn't be able to fight like this and he would choke in his own blood and then die within the minute. His comrade tried to kill me with a fire ball aimed at my torso but I dodged it the last second by letting myself fall backwards, still it was a little too close for comfort since I could feel the heath coming from the fire ball and it wasn't because the fire ball was so hot. I pushed myself up immediately with left hand while holding a small needle in my right hand within a split second the needle was out of my hand and pierced through the vampire his throat. There were three vampires left and I could see fear in their eyes. Can't blame them three seconds ago there were eight vampire walking here and now five are dead. Still they charged at me. two of them placed some distance between us while shooting spells rapidly, the third one came right at me with his bare hands. The one who wanted to fight my barehanded tried to hit me with a punch from the left but I could easily dodge it, at least that was what I was thinking but some vines which restrained my feet prevented me and I felt that someone was also trying to take over my mind. I could tell that these three vampires were used to fighting together but it was in vain. I just bended backwards like you do when you try the limbo causing the vampire who wanted to punch me to trip. Not that he had to worry long about that since I shot him right between the eyes with a gun, the vines weren't really strong and the only reason they kept me where I was the first time was because it took me by surprise. I dashed right at the vampire and just separated his head from his body with one clean cut, I made sure that every single one of my weapons was at least that sharp. There was only one vampire remaining and I could notice that she was trying desperately to take control of my mind. It looked just sad how she was standing there all alone and despaired, fighting not to be overcome with fear. I slowly walked to her showing her that her attacks didn't have any effect on me. I grabbed her throat and lifted her from the ground. "Do you know where the twins who came here today are?" She didn't want to answer but I had a feeling she know "their names are Iceis and Sky they were accompanied by two vampires, Ceros and Sebastian" She still didn't say anything she I exerted more force and slowly crushing her throat pulled her closer and whispered in her ear "If you don't tell me I will give you to the hunters who will turn you into an obedient slave" That seemed to work and she pointed to a house in the middle of the village. "Thank you" I tell her as I snap her neck. I started walking to the house before the body even hit the ground, but I stopped soon: there was a little boy standing there all alone, I probably just killed his mum or dad, maybe both and I knew how I would be looking in the kids eyes. I was wearing a long black coat while armed to the teeth: I had a few throwing knives at my left hip, two guns one at each side, a few knives, dagger, and also a sword on my back together with a rifle. And that were the only weapons he could see I was wearing much more and I had even a bigger selection at my houses. besides I was totally dressed in black so I would be hard to spot under the cover of the night and my face was covered till my eyes. letting him only see the upper part of my face and my long hair in a pony so it wouldn't get in the way when I was fighting. Add to that there was quite a lot of blood on my clothes and I must have looked pretty scary. I sighted, these are the kind of moments which make me feel something which you could call guilt but I've I will pretend I didn't see him the hunters would get him so I decided to give the kid the only mercy I could. Still I felt bad when I pulled the trigger even if there was no hesitation.

I keep walking through the village in which has now become the stage of war. everywhere there were hunters and vampires fighting and a few vampire traitors against vampires and those things. As I walk I kill everyone who stands in my way. The hunters know me and they know that they shouldn't get close to me. I killed quite a few extra vampires on my way to the house and I got a few wounds but nothing worse than a scratch. Then I finally find the house and I kick in the door. Inside there was a very young vampire and a naked guy. "Aren't you a little to young for that young lady?" I hear myself saying to my own surprise. "Anyway I have two options for you: one surrender and come with me and I promise that the hunters won't turn you or treat you too bad" I honestly meaned that "Or resist, but know that the whole village is being attacked and that if anyone other than me catches you, you would regret being born." That was sadly enough also true, all the hunters saw vampire as monsters. Well I was an exception more or less but I must admit that I'm not a vampire anymore. "So what will it be?" And I made sure that if they wouldn't surrender I would be ready to do things with force. "And please" I said as I turned to the guy "put on some clothes."
    Last edited by Yuuzuki; 01-25-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Senior Member Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Whha what was that loud noise!?" Sky asked when she turned her head to chii's direction "hey why arent you answering me? What is going o" "BE QUIET!" Chii yelled at her before she could finish talking
    'Chii...'Sky looked at him when she was on the edge of almost crying "uarg damn, im sorry ok? im sorry i yelled at you like that but you must understand we are now under attack we must get out of here and fast!!" Sky was just about to burst in tears when suddenly the door was kicked in and a young looking man came in and asked "arent you a little too young for that young lady?"
    'Wha... young for that? What is he talking about?' Sky thought as she completely forgot that chii was fully naked, before she could say anything the young looking man begun to ask her weird questions "what now..? To surrender and come with you? Why would i do that? And what will happen to me if i wont... the village will be under attack?" Sky was confused from everything, she had just learned about Chii's true appearance and now that, when she was about to reply to the young looking man Chii suddenly held out his hand infront of her and said "who the hell are you? and if you think i'll be handing her over to someone like you..your wrong!" He said with a calm tone of voice "oh and if you want me to wear something why wont you come and put them on me yourself" Chii said to him with a teasing expression, preparing himself for a fight.
    Last edited by Cielbk; 01-26-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? my sincere apologies.": I answered playing along with the naked guy. "My name is Aquila and my job is to kill you vampires. Sadly enough I was asked to capture two vampires named Sky and Iceis. And the village won't be under attack it already is." I knew that I could do two things here: retreat which wasn't an option or to do it with force. "And for dressing you, sure. how about we start with some silver pierced through your body." I sprinted towards the man and jumped on the table while I also kept the girl in my eye, she was weak but had more than enough potential. I knew that the naked men probably the guardian of Sky or her lover, I didn't care, wasn't a pushover so I threw one of my poisonous needles but the guy dodged it. Still it provided a moment in which I could land right in front of them. I pulled out a gun with my right hand aimed for sky's face, which was only a few inches away. And in my left hand I was holding a bastard sword. "If you try anything she dies" I said looking in his eyes. I was still paying attention to Sky in the case that she tried to hit me with her magic, "So tell me, What's going to happen now. Will we keep fighting till someone has died or flied, or will you peacefully surrender.?"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hahahahah i like you, i'm sure that if we were in a different situation right now we'll be friends but since it is not the case..." said Chii with a calm and stright face but inside his mind he kept a worry feeling for Sky's sake "anyway i dont want anyone to get hurt aspecially not that one over there" Chii said while pointing at Sky
    but as he said that he kept on thinking of a way to get out of there without any injuries.

'this guy... what is he saying wasnt he the one who said that he wont hand me over to anyone? hmm what is he thinking about' Sky kept thinking and trying to understand whats going on Chii's mind.. suddenly a voice pierced inside her head and said "listen i have an idea where you can get out of here safe and sound but you'll have to do as i say understand?'' when she heard him sky looked at his direction trying to figure out how to respond, until she couldn't hold it anymore and said out loud "NO I WONT LEAVE YOU" making both Chii and the young looking man who was calling himself Aquila turn to her direction all confused, and
    when she finally noticed that Aquila was off guard, her expression changed and she caught the man's right hand who was pointing the gun at her and twisted his arm to the back of his head causing it to break and his gun to drop down on the ground, "arne't you gonna pick that up?" Sky said with a smile on her face noticing the confused look on Chii's face "i am not that weak looking now am i? my mom used to take me to a martial arts classes"
    "hahah i guess i shouldn't have underestimated you" Chii said while picking the gun up and shooting it in the guy's leg causing him to fall down'
    "alright lets make a run for it" Chii took Sky's hand and ran outside as fast as they could.
    Last edited by Cielbk; 01-28-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I was laying on the ground. I had to admit that I had underestimated that girl. I got up again with no trouble. I had loaded the gun I had pointed to her with blanks, I hadn't imagined that my bluff would have helped me in this way. Currently I was wearing five guns. one on my left belt which was loaded with sleeping darts and two on my right side one loaded with normal bullets the other with silver bullets, than I had two hidden guns in my sleeves. one of those had a deadly poison even effective on vampires, which I made myself and I only I knew how to make the antidote, this was also the gun I had planed to fire if Sky had resisted and in my other sleeve I had a gun containing the turning serum. In the big rifle on my back I had special silver bullets infused with magic which were capable of killing vampires like Althea. I pretended to drop down so I could do a surprise attack later on the two. after waiting three seconds I followed them outside and I saw the guardian draging Sky around the conner trying to flee the fight. I quickly pull out the gun with a poison dart and aimed for Iceis her back but he wasn't sure if he hit her in the end so he decided that he would try to follow them. If he had hit her it would take a day for the poison to kick in anyway, but I changed my mind since this wasn't why I came here in the first place I would just tell that bossy woman that I didn't see them, she could track them anyway. And so I made way to the infarmiary. I still had to greet a few people.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Sebastian took a deep breath and began the announcement.

"It seems that for the time being, I'll be the temporary head of clan. Our leader has been.. poisoned. We're not sure why or by who, but we are planning to find out shortly."

He heard the immediate start of hushed whispers and gasps, everyone beginning to discuss the news at once, not knowing what to make of it.

Sebastian sighed, knowing this was what was going to happen.
    Last edited by Holocast; 01-28-2016 at 12:13 PM.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Althea woke with a start. The air around her sparked and crackled with electricity, her power finally replenished. It cascaded unabashed from her body. Her long pink candy floss hair danced in the air while she pulled herself upright from her bed. She had passed out again from the effort while speaking to Delano. She scanned her surroundings taking note of any possible danger and occupants in the infirmary with her. The building was deserted, save for herself.
    She looked down to her toes and up her body. She grimaced at her lack of attire save for a patient gown tied loosely at her back. She took note that Delano and herself had indeed destroyed the poison in her body; she was gratified to notice antigens running through her system - a sign that if shot again with the same poison that her body would automatically fight it on its own accord hence allowing her the time to fight if necessary and not worry about her internal health.

The hair on the back of her neck stood at end. Suddenly she was assaulted by the smells of burning buildings and blood coming from outside. With her preternatural hearing she could hear screams, tears, shots of guns and the odd slash of a blade. Vivid memories swarmed her mind of war long past. She looked to the corner of her room and walked over to a small window with dark grey cotton blinds drawn over it - she peaked outside, keeping hidden while doing so. What she saw filled her with anger and rage. For some reason she remembered an old quote from Voltaire “It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." She was momentarily perplexed to witness her village being destroyed. She had managed to have peace in such a violent society of beings, but here again, she played witness to the horrors of war. What truly was good anymore? Some days, she wished she could be like any new vampire and just fall into the natural cravings of a new born. The blood the rage, the manic euphoria of the kill. She always had forced herself to do "right" and was only able to remain that way through honor, a constant reminder from the spirits she had visited in her dreams while growing up to do no harm, to guide. Yet here she too was being forced to cause violence, to kill.
    Althea retreated from the window and moved closer to her bed. She silently and hastily removed her patient gown and stood naked in the room. She used very little of her mana to form clothes out of the particles in the air, an easy feat when you understood how to bend nature. She formed flat knee high black leather boots that tied at the front with laces. They were snug against her lean muscular calves. Under these she wore tight black leather pants which hugged her curves but allowed movement if need when she had to fight. Strapped around her thighs and over her boots she attached harness to hold two guns, as well as two knives hidden within her boots. She wore a black cotton tank top under a black leather corset. The leather was specially made to repel bullets and most human made weapons as well as simple magic. She mainly relied on her magic and skills when fighting only resorting to guns as a means to retain most of her mana. Her clothes were snug as a means of defense. She had seen many fall in battle from cumbersome weight and lose articles being caught by their foe. Her hair, naturally curly, fell down her back stopping just short of her bottom. To her back she strapped a translucent rapier made out of a material resembling glass and crystal, the sword's hilt flayed out similar to wings when outstretched and wrapped around as if to protect the wearers hand. The tip of the blade was stained red as was the tips of the glass feathers. The blade was made for her from her husband, a master when it came to designing weapons. He had imbued it with mana from him as well as herself. Designed to be an extension as well as an amplifier of the owner, she never used it unless with dire circumstances.
    Finally finished dressing, she turned towards her room's door and opened it. Stealthily she made her way through the building. It was an old English colonial home with a wrap around porch converted into a medical facility. The floors which would generally creak from a person walking on them made no sound. Suddenly Althea stopped. Her blue eyes turned to a deep ruby red, anger swarmed and flooded out from her turning everything in a haze of red. To her horror and anguish she could sense something familiar approaching her. Easily cutting off her feelings she turned herself into mist and lost all sense of self as a means to not be detected and drifted outside of the building and hid in the roof of the porch waiting silently for whomever she sensed to arrive.
    Suddenly, out of the shadows, she saw what she could only believe was a ghost.
    In a barely audible whisper she spoke "But...you're dead. I..I...we had to kill you, why?"

If she could feel, she would have cried out in anguish. Instead, numb, she partially materialized on the porch waiting for him to make his move.
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 02-04-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Hello Althea it's been a long time. And is that how you greet your presumed death son. Anyway you can say that you killed your son that day, I'm one of the hunters now, and a human, or sort of"[I] some people really don't have any manners do they? And that should be an example for me. Where is the world going nowadays? "So do you dare to take me on, or will you just run and hide behind others because you still have to recover?" I slowly pull out my sword from its scabbard on my back, I didn't really expect here to fall for my taunt but you never know. The blade feels light inside my left hand, it was hungry for some blood.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information