AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: General Anime & Manga Forum Rules (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default General Anime & Manga Forum Rules (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Hello everyone. I'll be the new moderator for the General Anime & Manga section. Since the forums has went through some changes, I figured it's time to update to a new set of rules.

Note: Aside from these rules, it is imperative that you comply to the Site Rules and Terms of Service. You agreed to these rules while registering and must follow them.
    _______

The forums have been narrowed down into three sections (Shonen, Shojo and General). With Shonen and Shojo having their own sections, the General section is meant for Seinin, Josei and Kodomomuke series, as well as for topics involving all (or most) genres.

1. No Spamming

If your post doesn't contribute to the discussion, it is considered spam. If your post derails the thread, it is considered spam. This also includes advertising, making duplicate threads, threads unrelated to this section, posting a few words, and double posting (not post merging). If you must say something, use the Edit Post feature.

2. No Spoilers

Please don't be that guy. Despite how much time has passed since a release of an anime, it is still a spoiler. Please be considerate of others and use the appropriate measures such as using the [spoiler][/spoiler] tag or carefully title without spoiling the material as well as tagging it as a spoiler.

3. Be Respectful

Please be respectful. We all have different opinions and there's no need to insult someone because they disagree with you. Flaming also leads to flame wars, which then leads to spam, and now you've broken two rules.

3.5. No Cursing

I needed to make this bit separate, so it stands out. Please refrain from cursing or using profanity. Keep in mind that this is a PG-13 Forum so let's try to keep it clean.

4. Post In The Right Section

Try to post in the right section. As stated above, this section belongs to Seinin, Josei & Kodomomuke series and general discussions. If you aren't sure about a series' genre, try to use Google. You'll most likely find it.

5. Use the Search Function

We have a search function. Every section has it. In fact, every forum and type of forum has it. Before making a thread, use it to make sure that the thread does not already exist. Duplicated threads will be closed. As said before, it is also considered spam.

6. Illegal Discussions

Illegal discussions aren't permitted on Anime Forum dot com. This includes things such as ripping, pirating, burning, and copying. Do not post anything that promotes illegal activity. Period.

7. Pairing, Versus, & Favorite/Least Favorite Threads

I will allow these as long as they make sense. If you pair, pity or include a character, series or franchise that isn't related to Anime and Manga, your thread will be closed. Even if your thread is related to Anime and Manga, and it doesn't make sense (example: Son Goku vs. Tomoya Okazaki or Killua x Kaori Miyazono), your thread will be closed as well.

Additionally, it is encouraged that that you add details to your post. Explain why you think [x] would beat [y], or why you support a pairing. The same applies to Favorite and Least Favorite threads. If your thread or post screams Fanboy/Fangirl, it will be closed/deleted. If I see this rule being broken too much, I won't allow this type of threads anymore.

7.5. No Hentai

Self-explanatory.

Any inquiries, make sure to send me or @SeñorWhiskers a private message.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-15-2015 at 01:29 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information