AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: GTA Online: "Executives and Other Criminals" Free Update Coming Soon

  1. #1
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2019 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Age
    24
    Threads
    72
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    769
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

    Default GTA Online: "Executives and Other Criminals" Free Update Coming Soon

    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ming-next-week

    Basically, the update is adding a fair amount of new stuff to the game. Players will be able to create and manage a crime organization, giving them access to special missions and abilities. Players in charge of organizations can hire and manage bodyguards, who will be payed a regular check (and recieve other special bonuses) in return for working for the organization. Organizations can engage in special co-op missions as well as battle rival organizations.

    Many other features are also included, such as new customizable luxury apartments, stilted housing in Vinewood Hills, and a fully upgradable Super Yacht. And of course, as with any other GTA update, several new vehicles and vehicle varient are also being added. The new update releases December 15, 2015, and seems to be next-gen and PC only.



    So what do you guys think? It seems like a fun idea imo, but I'm a bit bummed that they may not be supporting it for last gen peasants such as myself.

    My mood on a daily basis

  2. #2
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    85,868,253.63
    Gender
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2017 12:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Decadent England
    Age
    32
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    58
    Rep Power
    3220

    Default Re: GTA Online: "Executives and Other Criminals" Free Update Coming Soon

    They're still pumping out DLC for GTA Online? Jesus.

    ... I haven't played this in years. It's fun and all but, I basically don't have anyone on Xbox that plays it (and I hate playing public lobbies 'cus 90% of people just want to blow up your flashy sports car and the other 10% are hacking in flying tanks to blow up your flashy sports car). >.>

    Not surprised it's not for old-gen though. They've ran out of console resources for the 360/PS3 (same issue with Destiny). :/
    : The Game. You just lost it. :



    ^ RIP ReCaged... ^

    :Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. New Sword Art Online Lost Song "Light" and "Darkness" TV Spots Revealed
    By Todoroki in forum AnimeGlobe News and Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 08:15 PM
  2. Free idnependent manga-"stelle" by will deonne-feel free to review
    By whatle02 in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 08:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts