AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIX: Star Wars

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIX: Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I'm not innocent, I admit. But I believe you are Jar jar. If I'm wrong again, then I'm really gonna shave my head. xDD
    You better get the shaver ready then lol. I mentioned earlier I still suspect RyuTama or DB, but the likely between the two would be RyuTama. Their actions scream Jar Jar to me.
    Last edited by Kirito; 12-15-2015 at 07:59 AM.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    You better get the shaver ready then lol. I mentioned earlier I still suspect RyuTama or DB, but the likely between the two would be RyuTama. They're actions scream Jar Jar to me.
    If you are not Jar jar. Say this: "I am a wolf". If you do, I'll have Yoda check on you and I will shave my head if it came out guilty. Since Jar jar appears innocent, even the truth will still be shown innocent. I cannot let this chance pass by.

If you leave this thread, then you are Jar jar.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Obvious trap is obvious. I don't see the reasoning of making me say that, but you can check me and I guarantee I'll come out innocent. I can only hope we aren't lynching the wrong person and screwing ourselves over.

Also before you say I'm a wolf because I won't say that, give me a logical reason to say it and I will because you're still the highest suspect. Also how do you know who Yoda is? Either you're Yoda and we're messing up or I missed something a few pages back?
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Obvious trap is obvious. I don't see the reasoning of making me say that, but you can check me and I guarantee I'll come out innocent. I can only hope we aren't lynching the wrong person and screwing ourselves over.

Also before you say I'm a wolf because I won't say that, give me a logical reason to say it and I will because you're still the highest suspect. Also how do you know who Yoda is? Either you're Yoda and we're messing up or I missed something a few pages back?
    Of course it is a trap. A trap for the wolves. If you are really innocent, then you would have no problem saying this at all. Well?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Of course it is a trap. A trap for the wolves. If you are really innocent, then you would have no problem saying this at all. Well?
    How can I know Yoda will check me eh? I actually want Yoda to check me because then all suspicion on me will be non-existent. So here's my propostition, you say it, then I'll say it. Surely if you're inncent you'll have no problem saying it correct? And if I recall earlier you said you weren't innocent yes? That's completely suspicious. Also you avoided the question on how you know who Yoda is even though you claimed to have him check me. On top of that I could only suspect that you're the Sith leader and once you're gone, Jar Jar will take over and the Sith would be in a worse position then before I presume.
    Last edited by Kirito; 12-15-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Even though I made a post that clearly points to me as not innocent, even Yoda wouldn't even bother checking on me because I'm an obvious scum xDD

buuut whatever let's do this: I am a wolf

Your turn.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Even though I made a post that clearly points to me as not innocent, even Yoda wouldn't even bother checking on me because I'm an obvious scum xDD

buuut whatever let's do this: I am a wolf

Your turn.
    Yes which is why I'm very curious as to why you're just essentially giving yourself up. You claim to not be innocent so I wonder what this is accomplishing? If you're sith then you'd know If I was one or not lmao. But I'll follow through on the deal we made.

"I am a wolf."

Now either I walked straigh into a trap you Sith set or that proves my innocence. I still can't find out your motive here.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes which is why I'm very curious as to why you're just essentially giving yourself up. You claim to not be innocent so I wonder what this is accomplishing? If you're sith then you'd know If I was one or not lmao. But I'll follow through on the deal we made.

"I am a wolf."

Now either I walked straigh into a trap you Sith set or that proves my innocence. I still can't find out your motive here.
    Thank you for your cooperation. I am now waiting for the host to log in to post the write ups xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thank you for your cooperation. I am now waiting for the host to log in to post the write ups xDD
    You're making me uneasy... That was too simple.

I'd also like to state the fact that Jar Jar and the Emperor would show up as innocent when under investigation so this had to be a trap you set, or I'm way overthinking this. Also I still suspect RyuTama, but if you're a Sith I doubt you'll sell them out.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You're making me uneasy... That was too simple.

I'd also like to state the fact that Jar Jar and the Emperor would show up as innocent when under investigation so this had to be a trap you set, or I'm way overthinking this. Also I still suspect RyuTama, but if you're a Sith I doubt you'll sell them out.
    Yes, it was a very simple thing to do yet the most powerful piece of evidence to confirm suspicions. If you are not a wolf, the Yoda result should be guilty. It is as simple as that.

But is has a flaw, if a wolf with appear innocent status lies (in this case claiming a townie) it will result as innocent. But if we have them tell the truth (in this case claiming a wolf) it will still result as innocent. Eitherway, it still point to wolf because only wolves have that ability. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes, it was a very simple thing to do yet the most powerful piece of evidence to confirm suspicions. If you are not a wolf, the Yoda result should be guilty. It is as simple as that.

But is has a flaw, if a wolf with appear innocent status lies (in this case claiming a townie) it will result as innocent. But if we have them tell the truth (in this case claiming a wolf) it will still result as innocent. Eitherway, it still point to wolf because only wolves have that ability. xDD
    Then wouldn't that accoplish nothing? If one was a wolf it would say innocent, if one was a real townie it would still say innocent right? So wouldn't it just be a matter of luck when lynching? Therefore there is no solid evidence that either of us is Sith. None of this matters anyways because when the host logs the truth will be revealed yes? Also it's suspicious that you're easily overlooking RyuTama. Seems like you two could be working together...

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Then wouldn't that accoplish nothing? If one was a wolf it would say innocent, if one was a real townie it would still say innocent right? So wouldn't it just be a matter of luck when lynching? Therefore there is no solid evidence that either of us is Sith. None of this matters anyways because when the host logs the truth will be revealed yes? Also it's suspicious that you're easily overlooking RyuTama. Seems like you two could be working together...
    It does accomplish something. That is why the statement was: "I am a wolf" and not "I am a townie". If a townie claims being a wolf, it will be guilty from Yoda. If a wolf claims being a wolf, well... it's pretty much self-explanatory xDD

I hope you are prepared for this in case you messed up xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Your plan is gonna back fire then. I'm fully prepared. Now obviously role revealing isn't allowed but the rules do say hinting is permitted. There's something that @ZombieWolf2508 said some where in this thread, and assuming I'm lynched, the townies will be screwed.

Now I'll say this once, this goes for anyone who suspects me of Jar Jar or any of the Sith.

Use the hint I just gave and figure it out.
    Last edited by Kirito; 12-15-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Your plan is gonna back fire then. I'm fully prepared. Now obviously role revealing isn't allowed but the rules do say hinting is permitted. There's something that ZombieWolf said some where in this thread, and assuming I'm lynched, the townies will be screwed.

Now I'll say this once, this goes for anyone who suspects me of Jar Jar or any of the Sith.

Use the hint I just gave and figure it out.
    It won't be my plan at all. It is Yoda's plan. It is up to him if he can use this to his advantage. I am just giving him a headstart because we need as much confirmed townies as possible. If you are indeed townie, great. People will no longer suspect you. And you can shepherd town to go with your votes.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@DenjaX So first Deathblade is Jar Jar confirmed no doubt, and now it's Kirito that's obviously Jar Jar? And not only are you still trying to hint at an independent role, but now you're also trying to bait the Lie Detector? You're doing a pretty poor job of portaying yourself as innocent in any way.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    So first Deathblade is Jar Jar confirmed no doubt, and now it's Kirito that's obviously Jar Jar? And not only are you still trying to hint at an independent role, but now you're also trying to bait the Lie Detector? You're doing a pretty poor job of portaying yourself as innocent in any way.
    As I already mentioned before, I am NOT INNOCENT. Geddermit xDD But it doesn't mean that I can't help townies. If they see my intention here, I am helping them using their abilities to their own advantage. So what if im trying to bait the LD? A lot of people were suspicious against Kirito anyways so why not use it to him? Is he your teammate perhaps?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Indeed, that's what I've been saying the last 15 posts xD DenjaX changes their decision to qucikly whenever an easier target appears.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Indeed, that's what I've been saying the last 15 posts xD DenjaX changes their decision to qucikly whenever an easier target appears.
    Of course it is a quick decision. Because DB was the one who made a bounty against Jar jar. Only DB and I knows about it. And you are obviously the one who made a bounty against Windu

It does not matter. If I get lynched, it will be obvious DB is innocent. Ryu as well because she made a bounty against Darth Vader.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 12-15-2015 at 09:16 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Of course it is a quick decision. Because DB was the one who made a bounty against Jar jar. Only DB and I knows about it. And you are obviously the one who made a bounty against Windu

It does not matter. If I get lynched, it will be obvious DB is innocent. Ryu as well because she made a bounty against Darth Vader.
    Sadly you're wrong. I wasn't even on AF when the bounty was made or when Windu was revealed. I just found out today that who Windu was. You had your plan and all it's gonna do is prove that I'm a townie. Good job, appreciate the help.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sadly you're wrong. I wasn't even on AF when the bounty was made or when Windu was revealed. I just found out today that who Windu was. You had your plan and all it's gonna do is prove that I'm a townie. Good job, appreciate the help.
    I also thank you for hiring me. It was a very easy bounty.

You said you werent on AF?

This is not the only evidence I have lol I'm not telling you what else i got

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX Oh, okay, I'm totally just gonna believe your claim of being Jango that came out of nowhere and we totally aren't going to lynch you because you're 100% not a wolf and are definitely Jango.

See how stupid I sound saying that? What if I claim indie? Does that automatically mean I'm definitely not mafia? Your defence lies solely on a piece of information that DB claimed. Tbh, I'd be willing to bet you two are scumbuddies and he was just giving you something to work with.

Also, that "evidence" against @Kirito is useless and hardly evidence at all. There's no timestamp or proof as to when it was taken. It's just a screencap of names.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 12-15-2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh, okay, I'm totally just gonna believe you're claim of being Jango that came out of nowhere and we totally aren't going to lynch you because you're 100% not a wolf and are definitely Jango.

See how stupid I sound saying that? What if I claim indie? Does that automatically mean I'm definitely not mafia? Your defence lies solely on a piece of information that DB claimed. Tbh, I'd be willing to bet you two are scumbuddies and he was just giving you something to work with.

Also, that "evidence" against @Kirito is useless and hardly evidence at all. There'a no timestamp or proof as to when it was taken. It's just a screencap of names.
    What if I spoil the plot that:

read at your own risk:

Darth Vader is the next bounty

Oh yes I'm 100% Mafia xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX So claiming an indie and saying the most obvious person who may be bountied automatically confirms your claim? Scum. Pure scum.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 12-15-2015 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vote Tracking:
    DenjaX 3 (ZombieWolf2508, RyuTama, Kirito)
    DeathBlade/13.666 ( Major Havock)
    MajorHavock 1 (Kaitou+)
    Nodoka LaMei 1 (DeathBlade/13.666)
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So claiming an indie and saying the most obvious person who may be bountied automatically confirms your claim? Scum. Pure scum.
    Yes. I am scum because I killed Windu. But now I am working with the townies.

Do you still wanna risk killing a possible bounty hunter even though it is obvious he offered his services?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information