AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIX: Star Wars

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIX: Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Because he made a bounty to kill Windus. Unless, this was a huge mistake from the beginning. Which leads to me for the second concern: DB was the first one to claim as townie. But according to the roles, Jar jar is appears innocent upon investigation. He probably knew that he will come out as innocent,thus, the claim. But I see a change in role that confuses me. I have to see this cleared up first then I'll get back to you xDD
    I don't think DB was around when the action was posted though? I even took a screenshot soon before the bounty was posted, and DeathBlade wasn't there.

Hydrus, Kaitou, and Nodoka posted soon after, so either of them could be the invisibrus.

Though, I think it's noteworthy that Kirito was around but refrained from posting. I'm starting to think he could be Jar Jar, trying to avoid posting around the action, and/or also staying low to try and avoid Windu's ability.

Anyway, I'm at a friend's place atm, so don't expect many more posts out of me for a while. You guys have plenty to go off though, so hunt dat scum, mmk?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Obviously DB is the guest. Only real murderers are cowardly enough to do the deed while hiding.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHavock View Post
    you might think that im the dark lord of the sith but im not anyways im saying that senorwhiskers is a wolf and deathblade so [Vote Lynch Senorwhiskers]

Yoda has used his Seer ability and found MajorHavock to be Innocent

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Vote Tracking:
    DeathBlade/13.666 2 (DenjaX, Major Havock)
    MajorHavock 1 (Kaitou+)
    DenjaX 1 (RyuTama)

@Ωmega @ZombieWolf2508 @Kirito Where ya'll at? other wise lots of self votes my padawan's

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

DeathBlade/13.666 ur mention is evil as all hell also i'm going to bed ya'll night!!!
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 12-15-2015 at 12:25 AM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What rhymes with soda?

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I just spent ~8 hours at a friend's place, and we've had zero discussion. o.o
    You guys are killing me. Can we NOT have a scum win on the second cycle please?

Because he made a bounty to kill Windus. Unless, this was a huge mistake from the beginning. Which leads to me for the second concern: DB was the first one to claim as townie. But according to the roles, Jar jar is appears innocent upon investigation. He probably knew that he will come out as innocent,thus, the claim. But I see a change in role that confuses me. I have to see this cleared up first then I'll get back to you xDD
    But dude... I don't see how you're getting stuck on this. There were several people in the thread before and after the action was posted. Deathblade was not one of them. The fact that you're fixating that DB is undoubtedly Jar Jar makes close to zero sense. As for the faction claim, Havock has done the same thing, as well as a couple other people, if I recall correctly. You're saying they're all wolves? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHavock View Post
    you guys can think that i am a wolf but it's not true and guess what i have a reason for thinking that db is a wolf he voted for himself on dp1 so he might be trying to gain innocence because nobody else voted for him and senorwhiskers he voted for himself on dp1 untill the end where he changed his vote to me so i think that he was trying so save face but then it backfired so he changed his vote so that he wouldn't get lynched

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I might be a newbie but i'm not stupid
    Vrarsenal did the same thing. And Omega didn't vote at all. What about them? And, as I've said before, Hydrus/SenorWhiskers votes for himself quite often, no matter if he's town or scum. As for switching his vote to someone else to avoid actually getting lynched, UH, isn't that something anyone would do? No one likes losing.

Guys honestly, I would be more inclined to believe this story about DB being scum if you all made it somewhat believable. I don't want to lose this game over baseless conjecture over a random inactive player.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

This should not be that hard. It seems this phase will end one of two ways.

Lynch option 1: Lynch a practically proven anti-town Independent (Denja), and let Ahsoka protect everyone during the coming night.
    Lynch option 2: Lynch an inactive player with little to no reasoning (DeathBlade), thereby potentially ending the game on Day 2.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Vote Lynch Ωmega]

I need to vote and thoroughly think.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

@DenjaX lol How did I have this coming? Because you're Jar Jar aren't you? You think I'm Vader, and you're attempt to use me as a scapegoat to keep the real Vader alive longer.

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Did anyone else send Jango a bounty request?
    Yes. I sent Jango a request on Jar Jar, and on FB (XD).

Bare with me, still trying to catch up from Sunday... @.@;;
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SeñorWhiskers View Post
    [Vote Lynch Ωmega]

I need to vote and thoroughly think.
    No comment on Denja and Havock's votes?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    @DenjaX lol How did I have this coming? Because you're Jar Jar aren't you? You think I'm Vader, and you're attempt to use me as a scapegoat to keep the real Vader alive longer.

Yes. I sent Jango a request on Jar Jar, and on FB (XD).

Bare with me, still trying to catch up from Sunday... @.@;;
    Um, wouldn't Vader and the rest of the Sith know who each other are by now? Assuming the person they tried killing last night was Anakin, as explained in OP. You're saying they're trying to frame you? This is either really oddly worded, or I really need to go to sleep lmao.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol DenjaX, how would you know who posted a bounty if you weren't Jango? Still, I posted my bounty on Jar Jar. But then again, if you're Jar Jar, you'd want the ones trying to kill you gone, huh?

So lemme get this straight... I'm scum because I claimed town when only one other person did it too, and because self voted DP1. Well, the self vote is something I always do DP1. I do it to avoid bandwagoning and sending potential town to an early grave. Should I spot a wolf DP1, I obviously switch. Hence my late change earlier.

With that [Vote Lynch Nodoka LaMei]. I stand by my earlier presumptions.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Um, wouldn't Vader and the rest of the Sith know who each other are by now? Assuming the person they tried killing last night was Anakin, as explained in OP. You're saying they're trying to frame you? This is either really oddly worded, or I really need to go to sleep lmao.
    I would assume so.

As for framing me, that would mostly depend on DenjaX flopping as either town, indie, or wolf. His recent actions make me think he's Wolf, but earlier actions had me really think he was Jango. I'm sort of half and half on him right now.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

[Vote Lynch DenjaX]

Trying to coach Havock into voting for someone who hasn't really done anything suspicious? Way to call attention to yourself, Denja. I mean, I dunno if I've missed something, but where exactly is your evidence?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    [Vote Lynch DenjaX]

Trying to coach Havock into voting for someone who hasn't really done anything suspicious? Way to call attention to yourself, Denja. I mean, I dunno if I've missed something, but where exactly is your evidence?
    His so-called evidence.
    1) Went for Jar Jar, not Windu.
    2) Already explained my town claim as a joke to the last game because of vr and Kirito's vote reasoning on Ryu.
    3) Already explained my self-vote (For MajorHavok).
    And may the 4th be with you.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

To be honest, it's possible Denja could be Vader, but I'm way more inclined to believe he's Jango, after his whole "Jango's not technically anti-town" argument.

I really don't see a Havock/Denja scumteam thing being a thing. Havock/Nodoka seems far more likely. Kirito too maybe. I like where this is headed though, and hopefully more people decide to look at actual clear reasoning instead of maybes.

Anyway, since this'll probably be my last post of the phase (or the game?>>),

Likeliest scum:
    - DenjaX
    - Havock
    - Nodoka

Possible scum:
    - Kirito
    - Vrarsenal

Neutral:
    - DeathBlade
    - SenorWhiskers
    - Omega
    - ZW
    - Kaitou

Watch me derp hardcore and all the ones on my Netural list end up being scum

Nahh

More discussion would be great though.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kirito @vrarsenal So which one of you is a Sith?

My mood on a daily basis

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[Change Vote Lynch Kirito]

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    His so-called evidence.

1) Went for Jar Jar, not Windu.
    2) Already explained my town claim as a joke to the last game because of vr and Kirito's vote reasoning on Ryu.
    3) Already explained my self-vote (For MajorHavok).
    And may the 4th be with you.

Awww, I totally believed you were Jar jar. I was wrong I'm sorry. But I do believe you now that you were the one who made a bounty against Jar jar. I was just confused at that time.

But now I am conviced that Kirito is Jar jar. Dammit how could I overlook this player? xDD

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

@MajorHavock change your vote to Kirito and I'll give you another cookie

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

[Change Vote Lynch Kirito]

Awww, I totally believed you were Jar jar. I was wrong I'm sorry. But I do believe you now that you were the one who made a bounty against Jar jar. I was just confused at that time.

But now I am conviced that Kirito is Jar jar. Dammit how could I overlook this player? xDD
    What

Are you trying to claim without claiming here? And how can you believe him so easily? You seemed so convinced DB was scum, and now you believe him just like that? Did you really just scumslip that hard?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

What

Are you trying to claim without claiming here? And how can you believe him so easily? You seemed so convinced DB was scum, and now you believe him just like that? Did you really just scumslip that hard?
    DB will be inclined to believe me for this. I'm sorry I cannot do that for you... I think that's the reason why he did not retaliate vote against me

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

DB will be inclined to believe me for this. I'm sorry I cannot do that for you... I think that's the reason why he did not retaliate vote against me
    Believe you for what, claiming an indie role? That's such an easy scapegoat for Mafia. Claim a role that the town gains nothing for killing to try and deter them from killing you.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Believe you for what, claiming an indie role? That's such an easy scapegoat for Mafia. Claim a role that the town gains nothing for killing to try and deter them from killing you.
    A Mafia can never use this as scapegoat. Who knows DB might be lying. But I believed in him because he was right and I was wrong to accuse him on something else. I'm not going to defend myself from you because you are probably wolf and I believe in both DB and Ryu.

I have a change of heart now. You wolves are going down.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Haha I'm no scum. I just have finals this week so I've been busy and only viewing apart from my vote. Though now I'm sure @RyuTama will come after me and say it's just an excuse lmao.

DenjaX seems likely now. But I still suspect DB or RyuTama.

[Vote Lynch DenjaX]
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This will be interesting. As soon as the write up shows, town will win. It was a bad idea to lynch me wolves. You only need 1 townie kill but Ahsoka will prevent it so you have to wait until NP 5 to have your final kill. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Denja confirmed mafia, plz 2 lynch

My mood on a daily basis

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

DP doesn't end til 10am right? So unless someone else decides to post something even more suspicious, that means the most liekly suspect is Denja right now. Not to mention the fact how easily they change their decisions to get rid of the easiest target.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yep. I rather get lynched than let townie lose. This is the only way I can repent for my sins. I can only hope they will believe me after this if they don't want to lose. xDD

If they see my good intention and let me live, I will proudly lend them my services to take you wolves down xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yep. I rather get lynched than let townie lose. This is the only way I can repent for my sins. I can only hope they will believe me after this if they don't want to lose. xDD

If they see my good intention and let me live, I will proudly lend them my services to take you wolves down xDD
    Maybe you're innocent. Maybe not. The fact is you're insistent that we're wolves, but you're currently the biggest suspect.. It's a risk I'm willing to take right now so if you end up being innocent, my apologies.

Edit: Now I realize you're acting completely innocent and trying to be a "hero" compared to about 30 minutes ago...

Obvious scum is obvious.
    Last edited by Kirito; 12-15-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Maybe you're innocent. Maybe not. The fact is you're insistent that we're wolves, but you're currently the biggest suspect.. It's a risk I'm willing to take right now so if you end up being innocent, my apologies.
    I'm not innocent, I admit. But I believe you are Jar jar. If I'm wrong again, then I'm really gonna shave my head. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information