AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parvaneh

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 09:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Parvaneh

This game, made by the Iranian game company Bearded Bird, and featuring animated cut scenes from Iranian animation studio Azarang, appears to be an RPG. I can't find a playable demo of it, and I don't know if I want to actually purchase it, as officially the US and Iran are in an "enemy" status, not "ally" status, and sending money to a company in an enemy nation may be considered treason under US law. However, the game does look pretty interesting from what I've seen and, if US/Iranian relations ever cool down a bit, it might be a game worth purchasing.

Here's the official trailer on Youtube.

Here's a video with cutscenes from the game.

Here's the official website for the game.
    http://parvaneh-game.com/

Here's the link to view it in Google Translate.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...aKTDEVfrBQKgeQ

Here's the page about it on an Iranian produced English Language website that has info on a number of Iranian games. It appears to be the official website of the Iran Computer & Video Games Foundation, which I believe is a group dedicated to promoting video games in Iran, or something like that.
    http://www.irvgame.com/GamesInfo.aspx?Game_id=68

Here's their official artwork for the game. From this, it appears that the game's full name is actually Parvaneh: Legacy of The Light's Guardians.
    Click image to see it full sized.

Last edited by Animedude5555; 01-16-2016 at 03:28 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Default Re: Parvaneh

As far as I know, it wouldn't be treason to purchase a game from them. I don't think you'd get into any trouble for that.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 09:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Holocast View Post
    As far as I know, it wouldn't be treason to purchase a game from them. I don't think you'd get into any trouble for that.
    Even so, the 2 links on that game's official site that appear to be ones that are supposed to go to some purchase page, take me to a site who's server doesn't respond. The server exists, but times out, and my browser displays the message that the server didn't respond, rather than that the site doesn't exist. It's possible that because Iran is in fact at enemy status with the US, that Iran's servers' operators, for any server associated with purchasing anything have firewalled themselves by blocking all IP address ranges associated with the US, to prevent Americans from buying any of their games online.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Even so, the 2 links on that game's official site that appear to be ones that are supposed to go to some purchase page, take me to a site who's server doesn't respond. The server exists, but times out, and my browser displays the message that the server didn't respond, rather than that the site doesn't exist. It's possible that because Iran is in fact at enemy status with the US, that Iran's servers' operators, for any server associated with purchasing anything have firewalled themselves by blocking all IP address ranges associated with the US, to prevent Americans from buying any of their games online.
    Now that is highly possible. Would not surprise me that they would block websites from over there. Though if you find a way to purchase and receive the game, I'm sure it would not be against any law of ours.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information