Well after 42 pages, 1,044 posts, and 156,561 views, I think the old thread has had enough. Still gonna leave it up and viewable for anyone that wants to take a trip down memory lane and get to know some of our older/veteran/now gone Staff.

Anyways to kick this off, this is how it goes.
Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
The questions were decided upon by the great and only Lance (aka Lancey Pants). If you have additional questions you'd LOVE to ask the mods, just post the question in here and we'll see if we can't add it onto the end of the lists!

Here you all go, we're human, we bleed, we cry, we laugh, we're the mods!

So to start with, I might as well post mine first. XD

Name: DeathBlade/13.666

Other Name(s) (real name optional) : Death, Blade, DB, 13, 666, Chaos Fluffy, Fluffy, Acid-Fang, Fang, Stone Edge, Stonie, MTB, Midnight the Blue, Ekim, Damien Korvein, Lobo Korvein, etc...

Birthdate: 8/8/88

Birthplace: Honolulu, HI

Star Sign: Leo

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Weight: 220

Height: 5’9.5’’

Blood Type: A positive

Job: Aircraft Mechanic/Avionics Tech

Dream job: Being retired.

Dream Date (anime/real): Something really nice and romantic.

Position (at AF): Forum Mod for AF, Jr. Admin for AF Chat

Fav. Anime: Gigantor, Transformers, Macross, Gundam, Studio Ghibli, and stuff by Leiji Matsumoto among others

Anime Character: >.>; Not sure...

Game: GW2, Transformers: War for Cybertron, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron currently... Until I get back to the US and play Transformers: Devastation

Movie: >.>; Again, not sure.. Too many good ones.

Food: Yes please.

Author: Isaac Asimov

Music: Almost anything, but mostly Rock and Metal

Interests/Hobbies: Models and miniature figurines, music, collections...

Favorite sayings: My sig quote, "Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes."

Foreign Language: None, though I've picked up some German, French, and Spanish over the years. Still not enough to hold a conversation outside English though...

Dislikes: Annoying people, stupid people, rude people, people who don’t know how to drive, yucky food, any type of seafood, when things break, cold, etc.

Other: Random Facts: The aircraft I've worked on are the Boeing C-17A, Lockheed-Martin C-5A and B, Boeing 787-8 and -9, and Airbus A319, A320, and A321. I have some training on General Dynamics (Now Lockheed-Martin) F-16A, McDonnell Douglas (Now Boeing) F-15B, and the Lockheed-Martin C-130H, but that was just mere training. They're converted from real planes into trainers, and will never fly again.