Well this is going to take a while... I'm another poor soul that's on mobile. =/ But I won't give up!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

AAAH DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! WE CAN DO THIS TOWN!

Alright, so after skimming (yeah, skimming; deal with it), it looks like this whole phase is basically still vrarsenal vs Ryu. Though I am more inclined to side with vrarsenal on the whole affair. Ryu mentioned the idea that a mafia could get written up as town, but I find that hard to believe, even for a troll game. Perhaps if it had shown Fraser > Drake, or vice versa, it would be a lot more believable. But a mafia getting written up as two different roles, both of which are green? Highly unlikely.

While I don't trust Ryu's logic, it doesn't necessarily mean I think she's scum. Although her constant rambling about random weirdness like ISIS and Illuminati and stuff looks like she's putting an awful lot of fluff into her posts...

Personally, I think we need to hear more from @Ωmega and @Nesh . Both of which are being painfully passive. Nesh said herself that she wants to remain discreet, and Omega is doing a really good job at avoiding any kind of conversation with anyone. No votes or input or anything whatsoever. Let's get some of that open-minded political correctness to give us some insight! YAAAH PC!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
Ryu's been a bit more suspicious, but I think my previous idea is 64% at least correct. I think I know Ryu's role (thanks to ZW), but it being a wolf role is a little too obvious. I'm thinking it's probably an indie role. I mean Kaitou+ isn't above making puns and ironic jokes of roles and pairings,
Explain?