WINNING CONDITIONS:
Town: Eliminate any threat to Town.
Mafia: Eliminate anyone who isn't your faction or/bring Town Numbers equal to Mafia's.
Independents: ???

WELCOME TO WOLF XLVIII::

DAY PHASE

• The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
• Voting for lynching is open for every player. All votes must follow the format [Vote Lynch XXX] or [Change Vote Lynch XXX] when changing votes.
• If a player fails to vote but has posted in once in the day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote.
• KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.
• Day phases approximately last 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.
• Day actions are on a first sent first performed basis, unlike night phase actions which are all performed at the end of the Night Phase

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE

• There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. I may give a warning in the thread that whosoever posts after said warning will be brutally and mercilessly modkilled or modblocked depending on my mood.
• Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS

• Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. I still prefer you use QT as the main hub.
• DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.
• ROLE REVEALING/HINTING IS NOT ALLOWED.
• I would like to inform you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot.
• The mafia godfather must send in the mafia’s night actions along with the faction kill.
• Also, pay attention to your role descriptions as some actions can be used only at night and only at day, some actions can be used at either night or day, and some actions can be used every night and day.
• The player with the most votes will get lynched.
• Any questions, contact me.