AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your favorite anime afterlife?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's your favorite anime afterlife?

Out of all the afterlives you've seen in anime, which one would you like to go to when/if you die? Stick around Earth as a ghost or undead? Head to the Shadow Realm? Heaven? Hell? Reincarnation?

I like the Hell from Disgaea... next best thing to the Neitherworld from Beetlejuice... but wouldn't want to be one of those little penguin things. Overall some kind of Hell where I get to be a demon and don't get tortured seems like fun. (Most non-christian versions of Hell don't involve torture and are mostly about killing time until you either reincarnate as human or become interesting enough for them to make you a god). Yu Yu Hakusho's for example looked interesting and I could spend a lot of centuries travelling around studying everything there.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

Default Re: What's your favorite anime afterlife?

Dragonball Z Kai, so I can hang out with King Kai, but he'd probably put me into some workout though.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

I would totally love to go to the shadow realm.

I'd go and kill all the demons and become king of the shadow realm, then I'd have my own little universe to do with what I please.

I have really high ambitions.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Holocast View Post
    I would totally love to go to the shadow realm.

I'd go and kill all the demons and become king of the shadow realm, then I'd have my own little universe to do with what I please.

I have really high ambitions.

You do know they'd probably devour your soul, right?

You know the Spirit Realm from Legend of Korra and Avatar seems safer.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 01-04-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

5. Likes Cielbk liked this post
    <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    You do know they'd probably devour your soul, right?

You know the Spirit Realm from Legend of Korra and Avatar seems safer.
    I know, but that would only be the beginning of the end for them all.

^^
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like your attitude. You should be a soul reaper. Or a Hollow... maybe a vizard.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 01-04-2016 at 04:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information