AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime suggestions!?

Junior Member Medicalstudent has a spectacular aura about Medicalstudent has a spectacular aura about Medicalstudent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2015 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Anime suggestions!?

Hellllo!
    I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge on animes which are based around medicine?
    It may sound irregular for a medical student to soley rely on anime to get pumped to study; however, that's how I've been for the most part that I studied.
    Therefore that said, does anyone know any good animes that will generally get me pumped for studying (specfically studying - not general work hard shounen/slice of real life). If you get one that is close to medicine/doctors/surgeons.. etc that would be great.
    Thank you in advance <3

I already know the ones below:
    -Black jack (or something like that)
    -that one anime where the girl becomes a nurse, and the male becomes a doctor

(Sidenote: It can also be a series - I've already seen grey's anatomy, and 2 other japanese ones, and 1 korean).
    Last edited by Medicalstudent; 09-13-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime suggestions!?

Quote Originally Posted by Medicalstudent View Post
    Hellllo!
    I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge on animes which are based around medicine?
    It may sound irregular for a medical student to soley rely on anime to get pumped to study; however, that's how I've been for the most part that I studied.
    Therefore that said, does anyone know any good animes that will generally get me pumped for studying (specfically studying - not general work hard shounen/slice of real life). If you get one that is close to medicine/doctors/surgeons.. etc that would be great.
    Thank you in advance <3

I already know the ones below:
    -Black jack (or something like that)
    -that one anime where the girl becomes a nurse, and the male becomes a doctor

(Sidenote: It can also be a series - I've already seen grey's anatomy, and 2 other japanese ones, and 1 korean).
    After doing a quick search this is what I found.

*Black Jack (manga)
    *Dokkiri Doctor
    *Dr. Kotō Shinryōjo
    *GodHand Teru
    *Monster (manga)
    *Ray the Animation
    *Team Medical Dragon
    *Welcome to Irabu's Office
    *Wild Life (manga)

3. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Likes Medicalstudent liked this post
    Junior Member Medicalstudent has a spectacular aura about Medicalstudent has a spectacular aura about Medicalstudent's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    After doing a quick search this is what I found.

*Black Jack (manga)
    *Dokkiri Doctor
    *Dr. Kotō Shinryōjo
    *GodHand Teru
    *Monster (manga)
    *Ray the Animation
    *Team Medical Dragon
    *Welcome to Irabu's Office
    *Wild Life (manga)

As for right now, I am watching medical dragon; I've already seen monster (haven't finished it though).
    I'll start by watching Dokkiri doctor, and I'll go from there <3

Thank you for giving up your time to me in order to answer my question <3. I really appreacite it, thank you!

5. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As for right now, I am watching medical dragon; I've already seen monster (haven't finished it though).
    I'll start by watching Dokkiri doctor, and I'll go from there <3

Thank you for giving up your time to me in order to answer my question <3. I really appreacite it, thank you!
    Well if there is anything else that I can be of service with or you have another questions feel free. I am sure there are more medical anime's out there if you look past certain aspects of a series.

7. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if there is anything else that I can be of service with or you have another questions feel free. I am sure there are more medical anime's out there if you look past certain aspects of a series.
    That's truly re-assuring to know <3, I'll gladly ask you when I am in need of an answer.
    Yes there are many animes that have a small aspect of medicine, however it's not generally the medicine itself, but the studying ethic.

I am looking for a anime whereby the protagonist is not smart, and does not get get good grades however he/she begins to pick up studying and truly exceeds by getting the highest grades and getting somewhere. That's the sort of anime I am looking for to boost up my studying ethic, do you have any ideas?

9. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's truly re-assuring to know <3, I'll gladly ask you when I am in need of an answer.
    Yes there are many animes that have a small aspect of medicine, however it's not generally the medicine itself, but the studying ethic.

I am looking for a anime whereby the protagonist is not smart, and does not get get good grades however he/she begins to pick up studying and truly exceeds by getting the highest grades and getting somewhere. That's the sort of anime I am looking for to boost up my studying ethic, do you have any ideas?
    Hmmmmmm:

* Welcome to NHK
    * Baka and Test
    * Lucky Star
    * Silver Spoon
    * Itazura na Kiss -- High School, Med school
    * Shirobako
    * Baby Steps
    * Karate Shoukashi Kohinata Minoru

11. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmmmmm:

* Welcome to NHK
    * Baka and Test
    * Lucky Star
    * Silver Spoon
    * Itazura na Kiss -- High School, Med school
    * Shirobako
    * Baby Steps
    * Karate Shoukashi Kohinata Minoru
    You're such a helpful individual <3!!!
    I am really grateful for the list, thank you

13. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're such a helpful individual <3!!!
    I am really grateful for the list, thank you
    Well that is what any of the members are here for, and well you posted in my sectional expertise

Don't hesitate to introduce yourself, and make your rounds. No pressure tho

15. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well that is what any of the members are here for, and well you posted in my sectional expertise

Don't hesitate to introduce yourself, and make your rounds. No pressure tho
    In that case, I'll introduce my self to you first. I am Sophia, a medical-student; an aspiring-surgeon. Nice to meet you!
    Also it put pressure on me by you saying "no pressure" :O

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In that case, I'll introduce my self to you first. I am Sophia, a medical-student; an aspiring-surgeon. Nice to meet you!
    Also it put pressure on me by you saying "no pressure" :O
    NOOOOOOOOOO xD! Nice to meet you Sophia I am Sean, A Logistician, Manga Aficionado, and all around family man I hope that you stick around, and maybe I should of said no rush lol. Sorry to make you feel pressured LOL

18. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NOOOOOOOOOO xD! Nice to meet you Sophia I am Sean, A Logistician, Manga Aficionado, and all around family man I hope that you stick around, and maybe I should of said no rush lol. Sorry to make you feel pressured LOL
    I will definetely stick around! By family man, do you mean you have a wife and a child (or children), or just one that has a personality of a family-man?
    You didn't pressure me, I assure you! You're extremely nice and have welcomed me into the community with a nice pace

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will definetely stick around! By family man, do you mean you have a wife and a child (or children), or just one that has a personality of a family-man?
    You didn't pressure me, I assure you! You're extremely nice and have welcomed me into the community with a nice pace
    I mean that I have a wife and child, and 1 on the way lol. But my son has enough personality to be his own family lol. GREAT! +1 to the Community. @Kaitou Ace will be pleased.

21. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean that I have a wife and child, and 1 on the way lol. But my son has enough personality to be his own family lol. GREAT! +1 to the Community. @Kaitou Ace will be pleased.
    Nice, how's the family doing?
    omg a son on the way? You have got to send me a picture of him when he's born!!!

23. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LoL I don't know if it is a son or not. But I am sure that I will post a picture on the Post Your Pics Thread

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LoL I don't know if it is a son or not. But I am sure that I will post a picture on the Post Your Pics Thread
    You've got to let me know when he arrives into our little world - planet!
    You look like that every anime character that's nice throughout the series - the educated, smiley, willing to help individual! I am really glad to have met you!

26. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You've got to let me know when he arrives into our little world - planet!
    You look like that every anime character that's nice throughout the series - the educated, smiley, willing to help individual! I am really glad to have met you!
    Well that is super nice of you. I am here Mon-Fri 7am-4pm CT Unless I am in NM then it is 7am-12am MT LoL

28. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well that is super nice of you. I am here Mon-Fri 7am-4pm CT Unless I am in NM then it is 7am-12am MT LoL
    Business days - Business times xD.
    You're my bestfriend on here, therefore I'll ask you if I have a question (that is if you don't mind.)

30. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Business days - Business times xD.
    You're my bestfriend on here, therefore I'll ask you if I have a question (that is if you don't mind.)
    Well I don't see any flawed logic there lol. I welcome any and every question that you may have lol. Do I mind? NOPE!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I don't see any flawed logic there lol. I welcome any and every question that you may have lol. Do I mind? NOPE!
    I am glad, I'll write a few hundred essays by tomorrows full of questions. I need full analyzed elaborate answers, kapish?

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am glad, I'll write a few hundred essays by tomorrows full of questions. I need full analyzed elaborate answers, kapish?
    YES MA'AM!!!!! I will receive review, respond, and Upload at the earliest convenience. I will make it my first priority.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

YES MA'AM!!!!! I will receive review, respond, and Upload at the earliest convenience. I will make it my first priority.

Ay, my good sir Honestly though, I am glad to have such a nice first encounter. I wonder if everyone here are like you.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ay, my good sir Honestly though, I am glad to have such a nice first encounter. I wonder if everyone here are like you.
    Of course they are We are a tight nit community here, but like I said don't forget to create an introduction, cause not everyone checks the *new posts* like I do. And I really came here cause I thought this was going to be SPAM lol. Glad it turned out to be a conversation.

36. Thanks Medicalstudent thanked for this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course they are We are a tight nit community here, but like I said don't forget to create an introduction, cause not everyone checks the *new posts* like I do. And I really came here cause I thought this was going to be SPAM lol. Glad it turned out to be a conversation.
    In that case, what a turn of events, but I am glad it was you. You really opened up the conversation
    I assume you've watched Straight outta compton right?

38. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh not yet lol. I will eventually, but I have not gotten to that point yet. I have too many geek/nerd movies to watch first before I take off my glasses and put on my LOC's to get hood. :P

Also if you get bored, and just need to decompress. You can come join those of us in the Chat!
    Last edited by someoneofforumpast; 09-13-2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Cause I meant to write it last time.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh not yet lol. I will eventually, but I have not gotten to that point yet. I have too many geek/nerd movies to watch first before I take off my glasses and put on my LOC's to get hood. :P

Also if you get bored, and just need to decompress. You can come join those of us in the Chat!
    You should watch it! It's such a good movie )
    I'll join you guys in the chatroom, but I won't speak much at the start.

41. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information