AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Guardian of the Realms

Member Mangahater8 is on a distinguished road Mangahater8's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2016 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Guardian of the Realms

This Manga is for NaruSaku fans.

Summary:

In Hamilton, Ohio, USA. The population is made of 46.4 % Males and 53.6 % Females. The ages that is under 5 years old are 7.0%. Ages of Ages of 5-17 is 15.6%. Ages of 18-29 is 14.9%, Ages of 30-44 is 19.2%, Ages of 45-64 is 24.64% and Ages of 65+ is 18.6%. The relationships are these: Singles that never married is 25.5 %. Married people are up to 48.4 % and the divorced rate is at 13.3%. The last one is the people who are Widowed is at 7.4%. The Annual crimes in Hamilton is total up to 4,325 %.

In the outskirts of the Hamilton in a rural arena. There is a family called "Den". They are the nicest family but somethings they are goofy. The main character of this story is about Daniel Den and his family in the first chapter. How he live and in react with others of his age or younger or older. Some reason even at food stores. Once while strange things happen to him like one time he help his mom getting some food to take home. When he looked back to see a baby in a shopping kart. The baby saw him and raise their stumpy arms as if he/she want him to hold her/him. The mother of the baby was shock but smiled at Daniel. Daniel smile back.

That was when he was teenager. When he was in Elementary School named, "Brown Elementary School". He went there for K-4 but he wasn't there for 3 grade cause he went to Marie Elementary School. After that he wen to the Weavers Elementary School for fifth grade. Then he went to Collins Middle School that was for 6 grade to eight grade but after that he went to Collins High School for ninth and 12 grade.

While he was in the fourth grade he had crush on this one girl. That girls name was Raff Fen. Who asked him and other boy named Dean Dawen. Some how Raff Fen find out that he likes her. So She asked the two boys to go being a recess sign. She asked them to kissed her but Daniel wanted to but he was too shy. He regret ever since then.

Later in life when he turn 18 years old. This girl was 16. They are only 3 years apart in age a gap. That girls name was Aby Bay. Who was the oldest daughter of the pastor Neral Bay. It was on a trip to a religion fest called, "Snowfest." They believe in one god but who has three parts to him. The called him the Alpha King. His son, Alpha Prince and their help Alpha Helper. Cause they are one being. Daniel Den and Aby Bay are the Followers of the Wolion.

Daniel's father name is Garth Den who once was a Party Animal in his youth, While Daniel's mother, Jeune was like church Mouse. Whose focus on her spiritual life. Daniel have a brother, Nate Den.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

CHAPTER 1

On a red moon lit night. Daniel Den got a bad feeling that he could not understand. Shivers went down his spine like he could feel something bad was about to happen. Daniel Den has a INFJ type of personality. He's creative, he’s a dreamer not a realist, attracted to sad things, fears making the wrong decision, an observer, avoidant, fears the spotlight, anxious, cautious. He is somewhat easily frightened, offended, and hurt : socially uncomfortable. He values private, a moody person, and doesn’t like stares. He’s a perfectionist, self sabotaging, he can be wounded at the core, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, always second guessing, doesn't support marijuana legalization, he focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying in his room or far away from others, he is competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stable relationship, fears rejection, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, low energy, and a strict followers of the Wolion. He's a gentlemen to both men and women. He also is kind to kids. He has a low self-esteem due to all the rejections he had and his first break up.

Ever since his Brother’s, Cousins' and church friends’ weddings, he wished he could find the right girl. He keeps being told that he'll one day find some one special. Those who says that are mostly married couples or are in some relationship. He wants some one but every once while he imagines he’s the last man on earth.

Daniel's family was loving and caring family. They played pranks each other, mainly Daniel and Garth Den. Which is basically against the law of the USA. The Government is over stepping their authority. Garth Den was a hunter and Fishermen while his mother was Gardener and a knitter . So they kinda taught him how do stuff like that. How to build fires and among other things.

Unbeknownst to Daniel Den. On the West Coast of the USA. In the San Francisco, California. There was family named, "Danette." The girls' name is Avril. This family was totally against any people who worship material things. They are referred to as Followers of the Mind. Her family isn't normal but she was born from rape. Her parents didn't want her at all. They don't want to tell the authorities either. So they put her up for adoption. While she was treated like slave only doing the disgusting chores. She eats only the leftovers.

One day she decided that she'll would run away during the night from her foster home. That's when she gets kidnapped by a UFO. Creatures that had a Torso of an Alien but a monkey resembling lower half. She's on the experiment table of the ship. They injected two DNAs into her body. That cause her silky black hair to change into a dark red hair color. It also changes her left eye to blue and her right eye green. Now on her cheeks are freckles. Now she has all of the blood of the world except for Irish, British and German blood in her.

The UFO just got too close to a planet called, "Banville". Which shoot at the UFO. Unknowing to the other Alienkies their half-ling cousin is named Caen Kicig. He launch himself from a pod and go back to his home planet Futictis. He claims that the earthlings had killed their leader. So they are the fighters and warriors of Futictis. They are more advanced in technology than the humans on earth. After all of the most important people on the planet left for the War room/command center. Caen Kicig smirked and said, "Hi father. I'm carrying out orders."

A evil set of eyes opened in the shadows and said in creepy voice, "I know my son. You are half demon and half Alienkey. You are the first of it's kind. We'll take over the pathetic earth that we should've took over long time ago. I have to go now son. I'll since our Alpha Emperor is calling me back to our realm." Caen Kicig said, "See ya father."

Back on Earth and in the family of Den. Daniel just got fed up with his dad saying, "All of the lights in the house is on." Only when 3 lights were on at the most. One day Daniel heard his father just drove into the drive. So Daniel had crazy idea. He decide to turn on every lights from the main floor to the basement and even all the lamps as well. Few months later. Garth Den and Daniel Den had father and son prank war with each other. One day while Garth was at work. Daniel decide to get his long underwear of both bottom and top. He fill it up with rolled socks. He had a wresting masked and a stuff chimp doll. He put the head in the long sleeve long johns. Where you put your head come out of. He put the wrestling masked on the chimp's head. He put two long swords as the legs. While the short sword was in one of sleeves. The rest was of his wrestling figures. When Jeune came home from work. She was shock and cause Daniel put the dummy on Garth's chair. Daniel didn't mean to surprise his mom. They both start laughing. The Prank war went on for two months until Garth threw in the trowel. At the end of the Prank war. Garth had 20 wins and Daniel had 22 wins.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

CHAPTER 2:

All of sudden the Earth was attack by Alienkies and Demons. They gas bomb the earth but do the earthquake shaking the whole world. A textbook knockout Daniel Den out cold. Demons was checking on every human and saw all of the humans dead. After they left. Angels and Aliens join forces to fight back to get the Demons and Alienkies retreat. Angel notices Daniel's breathing. They were glad.

Few days later Daniel waking Up. He saw the destruction of his world. Angel disguise as a little girl at that suggestion of the Alien. Daniel asked, "Who are you? And what happen?" while still dazed a bit.

The girl said, "I'm your sister silly."
    Daniel replied, "I don't have any sisters at all."
    The Angel reveled himself as an Angel and said whiled looking at the Alien, "I told you that he didn't have a sister. He only had one brother."
    The Alien that was disguise as a dog said, "Sorry. We just mess with DNAs but we don't study every human beings. We are not like those Alienkies. They are the ones that give us Aliens a bad reputation in the eyes of the humans. "

The Angel said, "That's alright. Now " while looking at the last human male. He continued on by said, "Rest of your human race is dead. You are the only male left alive. I know you want to buried all of the humans even those who bullied you in Middle and High School. Let's do this. We will protect you. If those enemies come back. "

An Angel messenger said, "Captain Angel, We gather all the human stuff and the knowledge of all the human stuff. What do you want us to do with it?"

The first Angel said, "We'll seal it into a tattoo on Daniel's right shoulder. Also we need to take Daniel Den to a save place from Demons and the Alienkies. "

So both Aliens and Angels sealed up humans knowledge and other stuff with what they called, "Chaki Energy ." Daniel was about to go into but the Angel said, "Your God and our God want you to give you some super powers. Here they are."

Aliens said, "We don't believe in a God but. I'lll list them off for yeah. Since Angels seems tried from Speaking.
    1. Clothing Creation (When you can imagine any style of clothing you want to wear.)"
    2. Invisibility
    3. Intangibility
    4. Teleportation
    5. Shape Shifting
    6. Regeneration
    7. Magnetism Manipulation.
    8. Talking to babies of any language and Animals.

That's all of the powers. You will get. We'll take you to the planet called Banville to become the people's savior. There are two trainers that could help you out in your power. There names are The Crow and Takashi Kaoru.
    "

After Daniel kissed all of his family members on their foreheads and kissed all of his crushes on their lips before he buried them. They got on the UFO to the Banville Planet that was more corrupt then all of the government on the planet of Earth.

The Alien in cloak mode drop off Daniel in the woods need the the corrupted town called, "Foreverworld". There was little girl was picking some strange flowers to Daniel any away. He asked the strange looking girl, "Where is the nearest town?"

The little girl screamed in the low voice and that cause the little girl's older sister coming out and asked, "What do you want outsider?"

Daniel replied, "I was dumped here by Aliens and Angels. They want me to help the people here out."
    The older sister said, "My name is Eiskcirt Neetruof and this girl is my little sister, Ajnij Neetruof. Your quest is pointless. Every group that every tried to overthrow the Empire. They are the hardest people ever made."

Daniel laugh and said, "With Alpha King on my side. No one can stand against me. Any way. Do you know where person that is called, 'Crow?' Or the person whose go by the name of Takashi Kaoru?"

Eiskcirt said, "Those two are rebels that can't be beaten by any other empire. So they let them live outside the walls of the Empire. They are afraid that some one with unknown powers to come and join forces with them to overthrow them."

Daniel laugh again and said, "My people back on the planet Earth. We destroy our mother land's forces. By the way these buildings. They are more similar to my human race's history." He pause a second and he asked, "Does the soldiers of the Empire march in a rows?"

Ajnij said, "Yes. They do." in a timid voice. Daniel could tell that she's a worrying-wart.

Eiskcirt was shock to see her little sister's action by hugging one of Daniel's legs and Daniel pat her head in caring manner. He went down on both knees and said, "I'll free you guys. I'll give my life. If I have too. That's my promise of my blood and soul."

Eiskcirt smiled at her little sister and said to Daniel, "Be ware of the Deal With It Gang. They think they are almighty cause they are in the ranks of the Government. They love to fight new opponents and humility them even more."

Daniel said, "Tell them that their nightmare just came true. No one can stop me."

Unbeknownst to the trio and Caen Kicig was watching the events unfold. He was going wait to see what happen next. He decide not to get evolved at all. So he'll help out Daniel a bit by chasing him towards the Crow's hut.

While in the dungeon of the Empire of the Planet in the Avril Danette's cell. She felt power going through her veins like never before. That night. An Angel appears to her in a vision and said, "You are the last human female but don't worried. We just drop the last male human on this planet. So you could help him to overthrow this government. That feeling you just felt was your powers.

1. Clothing Creation (When you can imagine any style of clothing you want to wear.)"
    2. Regeneration
    3. Super Strength
    4. Super Speed
    5. Stretching
    6. Appendage Creation/Manipulation
    7. Shape shifting
    8. self-Duplication .

That's all of you new powers. Go to the mountain range to find Takashi Kaoru."

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Chapter 3

In Avril Danette's cell and after her vision. She was chain up to a Troll Princess named, Thuya Seishi but people nick name her 'Rabenda Shai'. She had darkest green skin and a Big long nose. To the Troll society. She's the most beautiful troll in their history. She Her powers was could scan any length of her vision and through walls and clothing. So just saw some one she never meet by using her eyes. She thinks he's kinda handsome in exotic way. She's wants this person to be hers. She saw this person going into the Crow's Hut with the Crow let him in for the night.

She said to Avril, "I just saw your human partner outside of the Empire. I can't read lips that far away. Now I see Crow training him. He's a good looking." 'while thinking. Dough he's the first male of human or Earthling I saw.' She licked her lips like she's see her prey.

Back with Daniel Den. The Crow decide to help Daniel in his new found powers. He's told Daniel how the Government works here the ranks. He starts with the highest position in the rank. He wrote some notes.

Emperor ???
    Pharaoh ???
    King & Queen ??? & ???
    Prince & Princess ??? & ???
    President ???
    Vice President ???
    Kage (A'mas Deerg)
    Head Warlord (Sirnef)
    Head General ???
    Military Chief ???
    Commander ???
    2nd Commander ???
    Lieutenant General ???
    Colonel ???
    Sergeant ???
    Corporal ???
    Chief of Police (Hsiloof Gnilgnuoy) {His dream is to banned everyone from other realms to Banville for his entrainment.]
    Assistant Chief ???
    Deputy Chief ???
    Colonel ???
    Major ???
    Captain ???
    Leader ???
    Inspector ???
    Private ???
    Soldier ???
    Border Patrol ???
    Trainer ???
    Deal With it Gang:
    Otu'ran Hyumaki (His goal is to become the Emperor.)
    Eku'sas Chiarun (Wants to be King)
    Aru'kas Chiarun (She want to be Queen.)
    Ata'nih Hyumaki
    Soi Shimanaka
    Ian Shimanaka
    Hata'shi Kakake
    Yamzo Tenato
    Teu Mermi
    Aru'oji Michiaki
    Cha'rui Michiaki
    Huki Yaku

Recruiter (Jeh Sok)
    Recruit ???

The Crow start with the Clothing Manipulation. That one was easy and so was Regeneration power. Next year he got the handled of his powers but not masters of them yet.

Back in the cell of the Empire. Avril asked, "Thuya. I want you to look for Takashi Kaoru."
    Thuya said, "Sure. He's at his home right now. I'll help you. Only if you let me meet that handsome human friend of yours."
    Avril Danette said, "Why not. An Angel told me that he's the last male of my race. So you can meet him. I want us to get in a fight. So the guards have to open the cell doors. That way we could escape from this cell and dungeon."

Thuya said, "I'm not fighter. I'm lover. Cause I wasn't raise to be the fighter like my father and the King. His name is Kishi Seshi."

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Chapter 4

Nooj Ojon is a scouter for new slaves for his dog which is he sleep with all night. The dog is watch dog and this dog think he's Immortal like he's the Cerberus. The watch dog smell a new scent and he went off running and end up at the Dread Crow's home. Nooj Ojon is frighten like a deer is surrounded by a wolf pack. Nooj Ojon gather much of the courage he could get together. He knock on the door of the Crow's house.

Then the Crow is opened the door. Nooj Ojon saw the person in front of him was one of two most dangerous person on the Planet Banville. Who people could overthrow the Banville's Emperor if he want to. He knows that Crow is blind but his Banville's greatest detective and The finest Lawyer in the Banville as well. He could use sound to fight and he has good reflexes.

Nooj Ojon asked in a nervous voice, "My watch dog follow a strange scent. It lead us to your house. Mr. …… Crow." The Crow replied, "Yeah an outsider is here. I can't help myself to try to help others. What do you want with the Outsider?"

Nooj Ojon said, "The Recuit aka my boss want me to find new entertainers for the games." The Crow devious smirk was appeared on his face and let the Nooj into his house. That's when Nooj saw Daniel Den. Who was just sleeping on the couch. He thought that Daniel isn't special one bit.

At the moment Daniel woken up and saw a Big dog with scars all of it's body like it be in tons of animal fights. He swore he heard the dog mocking him due to Daniel's new power of Animal Language. The dog was saying, "He doesn't look like much. I'm the Immortal Watch Dog. Nothing can stop me ripping your leg off." but to the dog's amazement that Daniel spoke back to him in his own animal language. Daniel thinking, 'I can't believe that I'm going be Cruella to this dog but if a bad dog needs to be put to sleep..' but he said to the dog, "I'll skin you and make your fur into a coat for all of the slaves." Daniel use his clothing manipulation to make coat look like the dog's fur. He change the clothing of Nooj's and Crow's as well to match his own fur coat. That got the Watch Dog angry enough to go after Daniel and tried to bit his arm off. Daniel teleport around the living room of the Crow's house. Daniel decide to mess with the dog some more by letting the dog ripped his arm off. Due to his acting making the dog smug on face. All sudden Dog and Nooj was shock when both Daniel and the Crow started to laugh at them and their faces. That's the recruit and his watch dog see Daniel's regrow his arm that was ripped off of him by giant dog. Daniel look sad for what he's about to do to the dog since Daniel was a dog lover but sometimes you have to kill a dog to defend yourself. So he cut the head off with one of Crow's sword he was training with. Nooj said, "Sorry sir un what's your name sir?" Daniel said, "My name is Daniel Den but you and the Banville Empire can called me Empire's Nightmare." Nooj said, "I want you to come to the games." Daniel smirked and said, "Sure I love too. Only if I face all of the ranks of Empire."

Nooj Ojon smirked and said, "Only if you can beat me in a fight." Daniel smirked and said, "How about we do it in front of the whole empire?" Nooj agreed to it. Unbeknownst to Nooj and that Daniel's plan was to get inside the empire itself but as fighter to gather up supporters to his plan. L

Mean whiled Avril and Rabenda got of the cell easy cause the fighting was heard from the Crow's house all over the empire. Now they are heading towards Takashi Kaoru's house. On the way to Takashi Kaoru's home in the mountain range. On the way Avril save Rabenda's life so many times without her powers expect for her Super strength. For next year Takashi Kaoru will teach Avril and Rabenda how to be medical warrior and an assassin as well. He'll also teach Avril how to use her new found powers.

Back in the Empire. Nooj was shock to see that female human and the troll princess was gone from the cell. So he put Daniel into the cell that was once Avril's and Rabenda's cell. Later that month. Nooj opened the cell door to Daniel's cell. Unbeknownst to Nooj. That Daniel team up with a Rebel group was dubbed the 'Crazies.' Their members are

Ras'uto Harumaki
    Aru' oka Harumaki
    Teneji Hyuten
    Tintin Hyuten
    Nirak Usashi
    Uske Usashi
    Ina Chiuya
    Sia Yamucihaka
    Ion Yamucihaka

Where Daniel enter the arena with Nooj. The guards named Chiroth Schild and Kree Gahii yelling, "Destroy It." Before Daniel entered the arena. He asked Nooj to cut his arm off like how his dog ripped his arm off. Nooj chuckle a bit and agreed to it just to see the faces of the crowd.

When the Emperor said, "Start." That's when Nooj cut off Daniel's arm off. That's when The Emperor was about to end the match but shock in amazement when he saw that Daniel's was regrowing his arm while his old arm was turn to dust on the arena floor.

The Deal With It Gang over looking over the event. After they saw the regeneration power of Daniel. They want piece of the action as well but to lack of patient. They all jumped into the arena. The user their powers but Daniel teleported away just get them mad. Every time Daniel Teleport behind someone and kick them in their behind. He also asked, "Does your butt hurt?" After he said that to all top eight of the group. Then Daniel goes on the offense making the Deal With It Gang on the defense. Deal With It Gang was eating dust now. Daniel asked, "What does the dust taste like?" Daniel paused for moment and asked the Deal With Gang, "Does it taste salty?"

Nooj smirk thinking that Daniel forgot about him. So he use his powers is eating dust and said, "Yeah It does taste salty." He expand his body into ball shape. He bounce around trying to roll over onto Daniel. Daniel kept on teleporting away before the last second. He shoots Rainbows out of his eyes and shoot light beams from his finger tips of his hands tried to blind Daniel. Nooj forgot that Daniel was trained by the blind master name the Crow. Part of Daniel's training was to fight blindfolded.

Daniel said, "I'm here to set you guys free."
    The Government Officers and their followers yelling, "You are delusional and need mental help."
    Daniel said, "If you think I have mental problem. What I see. That you are the ones that need the mental help. You can't do nothing without the Government permission."

Last edited by Mangahater8; 03-16-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Guardian of the Realms

I like it, though there are some spelling errors here and there. I feel if you fix that up this story is actually pretty promising!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    I like it, though there are some spelling errors here and there. I feel if you fix that up this story is actually pretty promising!
    Thanks but I need help more Development of the Characters. I have speech problems. That comes to play when I'm trying to write my stories. LOL.
    Last edited by Mangahater8; 03-13-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangahater8 View Post
    Thanks but I need help more Development of the Characters. I have speech problems. That comes to play when I'm trying to write my stories. LOL.
    Oh, I'm sorry! Hmm, I need to get off, but I can shoot up some ideas later alright?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, I'm sorry! Hmm, I need to get off, but I can shoot up some ideas later alright?
    Thanks for all your help. Tomorrow I have to go to work on a saturday. but I like my coworkers. Sunday I go to church.

My avatar is logo of my Story.
    Last edited by Mangahater8; 03-13-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want to make the chapters longer. That's why I need help with that and the characters Development as well.
    PM Me if you want to to help me out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information