AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings.

Junior Member OrphanAngel is on a distinguished road OrphanAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2015 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Greetings.

Hello, I am new here. My name is Jonathan and I am a knight for the Lord. Call me Azrael, because I am the Angel of Death, the one who calls down Divine Justice on the sick heathens of the world.

I am also a furry. My fursona is a blue hyena named Dale Gribble. I often wear a blue hyena suit and yiff my cat into submission. My cat, Hank, is a sick heathen. He likes to push things off the table so I have to yiff him up to teach him a lesson.

I like anime too. My favorite is Escaflowne, but in my opinion they need to put all the characters in fur suits. It would make the show more believable.

Anyway before I get carried away, I'd just like to bless all of you and wish you happy yiffing. I'll see you around!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Greetings.

Before I do my usual welcome spiel I'm going to say this nice and politely; as a fellow furry I'm going to ask that you refrain from dropping the Y word around here. I know what it means, it's basically offensive, and you're making yourself (and for that matter the fandom itself) look stupid.

That goes for the name too. You'll probably have to have it changed and I've already asked to have it looked into.

That said, usual introduction spiel. Welcome.

I'm one of the moderators of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send one of us a message and we can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Junior Member OrphanAngel is on a distinguished road OrphanAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Before I do my usual welcome spiel I'm going to say this nice and politely; as a fellow furry I'm going to ask that you refrain from dropping the Y word around here. I know what it means, it's basically offensive, and you're making yourself (and for that matter the fandom itself) look stupid.

That goes for the name too. You'll probably have to have it changed and I've already asked to have it looked into.

That said, usual introduction spiel. Welcome.

I'm one of the moderators of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send one of us a message and we can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I've contacted an administrator about changing my username. I was just trying to add some humor to my intro post, sorry.

But my cat really does knock stuff off the table. One time he knocked a bowl of cereal onto the floor and I wanted to choke him! Thankfully I saw a Bible sitting on the table and thought "What would Jesus do?" So I blessed the cat and petted him. Isn't that interesting?

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Interesting Indeed ..

Welcome to AnimeForum!
    *throws confetti*

I see you've been active around already, hope you had no problems so far

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, we're glad to have you around.

If you need help or anything don't hesitate to approach me

About your cat, did you mean like this?

Just kidding

I'll cya around
    *throws more confetti*
    Last edited by Astral_Mage; 03-02-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Rather interesting introduction...

Welcome to AnimeForum. I'm Red, one of this moderators of this particular forum. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to message me
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

I'm concerned for your cat's safty.

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

7. Likes Nesh, Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome
    *throws confetti*
    Have fun

P.S. Hope the cat is doing ok
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

9. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Watch out of @Nesh
    She eats cats!

Just kidding, *throws confetti at Nesh*

11. Likes Nesh liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the great AF!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    Watch out of @Nesh
    She eats cats!

Just kidding, *throws confetti at Nesh*
    Dunks.
    Why the sudden urge to throw confetti at me? Hoping to knock me unconcious and save the cat from certain demise?
    Eh, too bad, all attempts at saving cats and other pets will bear no fruits...I'm on a feeding frenzy.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

14. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information