AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

View Poll Results: What genre should our manga be?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Action

    1 4.00%
  • Comedy

    4 16.00%
  • Ecchi

    4 16.00%
  • Mecha

    5 20.00%
  • Supernatural

    4 16.00%
  • Yuri or Yaoi

    2 8.00%
  • Moe

    0 0%
  • Multiple (explain the genres via post)

    5 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 197

Thread: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

  1. #151
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    824,343.09
    Gender
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2020 09:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses.
    Age
    31
    Threads
    148
    Posts
    6,075
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1620
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Warford View Post
    I don't understand why you're so opposed to the idea of S being stronger than A. But even if we ignore the existence of S-rank, i think that the system I suggested is easier to understand.

    We might have to poll the other participants and find out which system they prefer.
    It's not that I oppose the idea of S being stronger than A (even though I have an alternate system where S and A are completely separate). It's that I don't see how S is stronger than a A. Especially when we have the ability to stipulate that S is separate or weaker than A.

    Star system or no star system, you are the only one saying that S is stronger than A.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


    I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

  2. #152
    Member Nathan Warford is on a distinguished road Nathan Warford's Avatar
    Gil
    1,513.28
    Gender
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California, USA
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Star system or no star system
    Forget the star system. It's irrelevant. Don't mention it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    you are the only one saying that S is stronger than A.
    Me and every anime in existence where S is an achievable rank.

  3. #153
    Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    5,052.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Age
    51
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Metaphasic

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Who cares? It's only relevant once said on screen. It can be anything. Personally, I think top rank should be T, considering their name.

  4. Thanks ThatOneBelgianGuy thanked for this post
    Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
  5. #154
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    90,099.09
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2019 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Threads
    503
    Posts
    9,457
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    8272

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    This is getting interesting. May my artists message me? May you guys message me the title of the manga? I want you guys to avoid further work until I get that out of the way.

    By the way, my new name is something I might need to discuss with others.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

  6. #155
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom's Avatar
    Gil
    1,066,522.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gifts Snowman PPG Blossom Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2020 02:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In your mind...
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    969
    AL Lyrics
    194
    Rep Power
    71

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    I'm really sorry to say this but I can't join in this project... I'm going to be quite busy so I have to drop out...
    I'm hoping I can join in the next time maybe?
    Cover channel: Project Mercury
    Previews and short covers on instagram: @project_mercury
    - views and any interaction all appreciated.



    \_(ツ)_/

  7. #156
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    90,099.09
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2019 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Threads
    503
    Posts
    9,457
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    8272

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Happyblossom View Post
    I'm really sorry to say this but I can't join in this project... I'm going to be quite busy so I have to drop out...
    I'm hoping I can join in the next time maybe?
    Its alright!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

  8. Thanks Happyblossom thanked for this post
    Likes Happyblossom liked this post
  9. #157
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Happyblossom View Post
    I'm really sorry to say this but I can't join in this project... I'm going to be quite busy so I have to drop out...
    I'm hoping I can join in the next time maybe?
    Ah no worries, feel free to come again anytime

    ---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jotkekarogg3 View Post
    This is getting interesting. May my artists message me? May you guys message me the title of the manga? I want you guys to avoid further work until I get that out of the way.

    By the way, my new name is something I might need to discuss with others.
    we already have the name for the anime, Aurora
    we agreed on that a couple of posts ago

    ---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphasic View Post
    Who cares? It's only relevant once said on screen. It can be anything. Personally, I think top rank should be T, considering their name.
    For the love of god Thank you!!!!! finally

    @Nathan Warford , DeathBlade/13.666, please stop this pointless discussion the ranking will as I'll say it now this'll be the easiest way, so we can finally frickin focus on the story instead of something as ridiculous as ranks.
    from strong to weak:
    S-A-B-C-D (DeathBlade this is how pretty much every anime that uses mission types like naruto, Fairy Tail, etc. use this system)
    NOW THAT HAS FINALLY been dealt with,

    What would the artists like
    @RyuTama , @Metaphasic , @Aricc the Lost ,
    would you prefer more characters or would you guys prefer a plot first
    and for those who missed out, there's already an MC descripted in one of my ealier posts and another character made by DeathBlade
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  10. Thanks Nathan Warford thanked for this post
    Likes Happyblossom liked this post
  11. #158
    Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    5,052.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Age
    51
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Metaphasic

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Pesronally, a plot. Reason being: depending on the plot, we may need lots of characters or a few. Plot will help determine military ranks and distribution. Platoon sizes, etc...

  12. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
  13. #159
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    824,343.09
    Gender
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2020 09:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses.
    Age
    31
    Threads
    148
    Posts
    6,075
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1620
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Yea, let's get started on a title for the show.

    Fighting Falcons
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 05-31-2015 at 08:10 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


    I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

  14. #160
    Member Aricc the Lost is on a distinguished road Aricc the Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    1,303.41
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2015 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    everywhere
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Darkmecha69 Steam ID: darkmechaprototype

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    How about 宇宙の白い鳩 which translates to White of the universe dove, but it was suppose to be White Dove of the Universe. It's know as a Mega Arc which is a giant ship that is also a space station where people live there normal life on. Just thorwing something out there.

    ---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

    ThatOneBelgianGuy once we have the characters and there back story, then the writes can start creating the plot and story line.



    their is only one true path and that is the path of pure chaos

    death is your only salvation

  15. #161
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Yea, let's get started on a title for the show.

    Fighting Falcons
    we already decided the title a couple of posts ago, again no need to repeat what has already been decided

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aricc the Lost View Post
    How about 宇宙の白い鳩 which translates to White of the universe dove, but it was suppose to be White Dove of the Universe. It's know as a Mega Arc which is a giant ship that is also a space station where people live there normal life on. Just thorwing something out there.

    ---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

    ThatOneBelgianGuy once we have the characters and there back story, then the writes can start creating the plot and story line.


    We already had decided the title a couple of posts ago, good effort tho, we'll keep as back up

    okay then we have 1 vote for plot and 1 for characters
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  16. Likes Aricc the Lost liked this post
  17. #162
    Member Aricc the Lost is on a distinguished road Aricc the Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    1,303.41
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2015 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    everywhere
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Darkmecha69 Steam ID: darkmechaprototype

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Kool, I did not see that post I apologize.
    their is only one true path and that is the path of pure chaos

    death is your only salvation

  18. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
  19. #163
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aricc the Lost View Post
    Kool, I did not see that post I apologize.
    No need, I like the effort
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  20. Thanks Aricc the Lost thanked for this post
    Likes Aricc the Lost liked this post
  21. #164
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    824,343.09
    Gender
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2020 09:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses.
    Age
    31
    Threads
    148
    Posts
    6,075
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1620
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneBelgianGuy View Post
    we already decided the title a couple of posts ago, again no need to repeat what has already been decided

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------



    We already had decided the title a couple of posts ago, good effort tho, we'll keep as back up

    okay then we have 1 vote for plot and 1 for characters
    Can you find this and link it please? Apparently I'm blind atm.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


    I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

  22. #165
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Can you find this and link it please? Apparently I'm blind atm.
    On page 7 there are two posts before when you introduced your character
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  23. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
  24. #166
    Member Nathan Warford is on a distinguished road Nathan Warford's Avatar
    Gil
    1,513.28
    Gender
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California, USA
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    If we write the plot first, then we have to make an effort to design characters in such a way that they would drive the plot in the direction that we want them to. If we design characters first, then their personalities will dictate their actions and we can almost let the characters do the writing for us.

    We already have an idea as to what the conflict of the story is. I vote for designing characters first.

  25. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
  26. #167
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    90,099.09
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2019 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Threads
    503
    Posts
    9,457
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    8272

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aricc the Lost View Post
    How about 宇宙の白い鳩 which translates to White of the universe dove, but it was suppose to be White Dove of the Universe. It's know as a Mega Arc which is a giant ship that is also a space station where people live there normal life on. Just thorwing something out there.

    ---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

    ThatOneBelgianGuy once we have the characters and there back story, then the writes can start creating the plot and story line.


    I really like this name tbh.

    May my artists message me? We need to discuss certain stuff relating to the project.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 05-31-2015 at 10:53 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

  27. #168
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Ok right now the vote is 3 for characters and 1 for plot (my vote included)
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  28. #169
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    22,321,589,707,509.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At the bottom of your coffee mug
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    5,287
    AL Lyrics
    74
    Rep Power
    2218
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Wow this thing sure blew up while I was gone. Time for another late night TL;DR post.

    First off, some questions/concerns I have:

    1) According to @ThatOneBelgianGuy , A-01 was kidnapped and experimented on because of his aura, correct? I was under the assumption that they received their auras after the experiments with the mech suits were complete. Or is A-01 just a special case? Perhaps he was one of the few with a "natural" aura and the bad guys just used him to see how they could amplify it?

    2) Speaking of A-01, I like the idea behind using his name as part of the ranking system, but obviously, he can't be the most powerful character, and so we'll need a 'higher' rank, as has already been mentioned. I'm personally one of the people who's used to S being higher than A in a lot of systems, but if that's bringing up so much conflict, how about just a "U" rank for now, which can stand for characters/monsters with "unknown" statistics, or simply those that are encountered with higher power than A-01. It can just be a temporary classification, and we can change it later.

    3) As for me helping with the art, I'll be glad to sketch up some simple (possibly meh) designs for Sita and A01, as well as any other characters that might come up. Just keep in mind that I really can't draw much mecha-related stuff, so don't expect any of that sorta thing from me lol.

    4) Now, this is a big one: Considering we'll in space, I'm assuming the MC's group will be encountering non-human characters, correct? Will it be possible for non-human characters to have been involved with the mecha suit experiments?

    --

    And now some of my two cents:

    1) I'm +1 for prioritizing characters over the plot atm. I'm also +1 for Arric's idea for the spaceship, though, to clarify, @Aricc the Lost , would "White Dove of the Universe" be the name of the MC's group's ship? Or an ISS of sorts?

    2) If we decide on allowing non-humans (whether aliens, anthropomorphic creatures, androids, etc) as our ex-pilots, would anyone object to adding a few of these characters as part of the ecchi side of our plot? Since a) we need more female characters and b) human-only characters in a space/supernatural manga would be pretty boring imo.

    3) We should also include a character or two in the main group that wasn't part of experiments. So, no mecha suit experience, no uber powers, etc. This could be a childhood friend to the MC, a stowaway, an informant, really anything. They would most likely play a big part in comedic relief. And they'll also have a high chance of dying or being MIA later on, but well, that's for later.

    4) ... and I forget where else I was going with this list. (Curse my tendencies to only log on when I'm sleep deprived and can't think anymore)
    Last edited by RyuTama; 06-01-2015 at 05:38 AM. Reason: how do i grammer?

  29. Thanks Aricc the Lost thanked for this post
  30. #170
    Member Aricc the Lost is on a distinguished road Aricc the Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    1,303.41
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2015 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    everywhere
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Darkmecha69 Steam ID: darkmechaprototype

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    I think the idea is that the monsters are still humans, but they don't know that til later on in the series kind of like Gargantia of the Verdurous Planet.
    their is only one true path and that is the path of pure chaos

    death is your only salvation

  31. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
  32. #171
    Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    5,052.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Age
    51
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Metaphasic

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    2) If we decide on allowing non-humans (whether aliens, anthropomorphic creatures, androids, etc) as our ex-pilots, would anyone object to adding a few of these characters as part of the ecchi side of our plot? Since a) we need more female characters and b) human-only characters in a space/supernatural manga would be pretty boring imo.
    To be honest, though it isn't my forte while reading pre-existing things, most of my favorite characters tend to be a little ecchi. I haven't finished my own character profile for this yet, as I've been rather busy, as previously noted, however, I offer this.

    D34n4 (Deana) - Female, small frame, short, thin, and shy. She hides her shyness with false boldness, often her words and actions get her into humorous situations or those she can not handle. She is eager to show others she can stand on her own, due to her small stature, and not be treated like a child. She is not very confident, however, and often needs encouragement or help. Accepting this help can be a problem for her from time to time.

    That's all I have for the moment, aside from some free-hand sketches.

    I also have some preliminary sketches of some "suits". These include:

    1) Biomech.

    This basic, thin, skin tight suit, contains telemetry sensors, to aid in remote medical and environmental conditions, as well as internal stimulus pads, which can be activated to boost various physiological responses and senses. It also has external materialization pads, located at strategic places on the outside of the suit (shins, thighs, breasts, shoulder blades, etc...) to summon or dismiss external micromechs (human sized) and macromechs (head or torso cockpitted).

    2) Micromechs.

    These should be obvious, and are tailored to different environments; snow, sand, mountain, plains, forest, space.
    They each have augmentations suited for a certain task; extraction, infiltration, battle, medical, ranged support, and so forth.

    3) Macromechs.

    Same as Micro.

    My basic thought on this system is that the basic biomechs suits are used to channel, store, materialize and de-materialize there aura energy. When they need something, they can use stored energy to manifest or dismiss those components. These components are then fueled by a portion of the aura energy current being generated.

    For example, using a large amount of stored energy to manifest a forest-extraction Micromech, to aide in a rescue and then using non-stored, real-time energy emissions to power the tools provided on that mech.

    I am sorry I am not in a position to upload at the moment. Maybe once things get settled around here. If somebody else has designs, in the meantime, maybe they can be adapted to the above.

  33. Thanks Aricc the Lost thanked for this post
  34. #172
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Wow this thing sure blew up while I was gone. Time for another late night TL;DR post.

    First off, some questions/concerns I have:

    1) According to @ThatOneBelgianGuy , A-01 was kidnapped and experimented on because of his aura, correct? I was under the assumption that they received their auras after the experiments with the mech suits were complete. Or is A-01 just a special case? Perhaps he was one of the few with a "natural" aura and the bad guys just used him to see how they could amplify it?

    2) Speaking of A-01, I like the idea behind using his name as part of the ranking system, but obviously, he can't be the most powerful character, and so we'll need a 'higher' rank, as has already been mentioned. I'm personally one of the people who's used to S being higher than A in a lot of systems, but if that's bringing up so much conflict, how about just a "U" rank for now, which can stand for characters/monsters with "unknown" statistics, or simply those that are encountered with higher power than A-01. It can just be a temporary classification, and we can change it later.

    3) As for me helping with the art, I'll be glad to sketch up some simple (possibly meh) designs for Sita and A01, as well as any other characters that might come up. Just keep in mind that I really can't draw much mecha-related stuff, so don't expect any of that sorta thing from me lol.

    4) Now, this is a big one: Considering we'll in space, I'm assuming the MC's group will be encountering non-human characters, correct? Will it be possible for non-human characters to have been involved with the mecha suit experiments?

    --

    And now some of my two cents:

    1) I'm +1 for prioritizing characters over the plot atm. I'm also +1 for Arric's idea for the spaceship, though, to clarify, @Aricc the Lost , would "White Dove of the Universe" be the name of the MC's group's ship? Or an ISS of sorts?

    2) If we decide on allowing non-humans (whether aliens, anthropomorphic creatures, androids, etc) as our ex-pilots, would anyone object to adding a few of these characters as part of the ecchi side of our plot? Since a) we need more female characters and b) human-only characters in a space/supernatural manga would be pretty boring imo.

    3) We should also include a character or two in the main group that wasn't part of experiments. So, no mecha suit experience, no uber powers, etc. This could be a childhood friend to the MC, a stowaway, an informant, really anything. They would most likely play a big part in comedic relief. And they'll also have a high chance of dying or being MIA later on, but well, that's for later.

    4) ... and I forget where else I was going with this list. (Curse my tendencies to only log on when I'm sleep deprived and can't think anymore)
    wow that's a lot XD
    okay first off everone has aura, it's like chakra from naruto or ki from DBZ
    basically with A01 it's stronger than average and basically he was 'taken in' after the old lady died, thus he became part of the military. so not really kidnapped

    yeah the ranking system will be using S as stronger than A, it's easier since the majoity uses this and of course A01 won't be the strongest character. the ranks are only used within the military and thus other rogue pilots/organisations don't use it and thus there will be stronger enemies that are not in the military.

    Then as for drawing sketches that would be great , if you don't want to raw mechs then that's completely fine.

    Of course they will encounter non-human species and if they will be integrated in the military project, probably they will yes. That is if we make it an intergalactic army instead of species-based army.

    That will be for @Aricc the Lost , to answer and the vote is then 3 for characters and 2 for plot

    And we do need more female characters since this is an ecchi, I said it a couple of posts ago so good that you remined everyone and of course they will be part of the crew

    we could do that, but there already is one character that is like that, DeathBlade's character Sita is a rogue pilot doing her own work but then joins the group out of love, I think
    but more of those can be used

    ---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aricc the Lost View Post
    I think the idea is that the monsters are still humans, but they don't know that til later on in the series kind of like Gargantia of the Verdurous Planet.
    Well the idea is:
    They are part of a military project that augments their aura, basically if you have a saiyan but you want to make him a super saiyan
    This was in order to make even better pilots
    This gets out of hand and they undergo a mutation which makes them look like part-monster (like half dragon or something in Fairy Tail's dragon force mode).

    They do realise that this has happened and they basically run away from the military since they were gonna be eliminated since the army was scared that they would be TOO powerful. How everything will be happening as for mechs and superaura's/monsters will be decied later

    ---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphasic View Post
    To be honest, though it isn't my forte while reading pre-existing things, most of my favorite characters tend to be a little ecchi. I haven't finished my own character profile for this yet, as I've been rather busy, as previously noted, however, I offer this.

    D34n4 (Deana) - Female, small frame, short, thin, and shy. She hides her shyness with false boldness, often her words and actions get her into humorous situations or those she can not handle. She is eager to show others she can stand on her own, due to her small stature, and not be treated like a child. She is not very confident, however, and often needs encouragement or help. Accepting this help can be a problem for her from time to time.

    That's all I have for the moment, aside from some free-hand sketches.

    I also have some preliminary sketches of some "suits". These include:

    1) Biomech.

    This basic, thin, skin tight suit, contains telemetry sensors, to aid in remote medical and environmental conditions, as well as internal stimulus pads, which can be activated to boost various physiological responses and senses. It also has external materialization pads, located at strategic places on the outside of the suit (shins, thighs, breasts, shoulder blades, etc...) to summon or dismiss external micromechs (human sized) and macromechs (head or torso cockpitted).

    2) Micromechs.

    These should be obvious, and are tailored to different environments; snow, sand, mountain, plains, forest, space.
    They each have augmentations suited for a certain task; extraction, infiltration, battle, medical, ranged support, and so forth.

    3) Macromechs.

    Same as Micro.

    My basic thought on this system is that the basic biomechs suits are used to channel, store, materialize and de-materialize there aura energy. When they need something, they can use stored energy to manifest or dismiss those components. These components are then fueled by a portion of the aura energy current being generated.

    For example, using a large amount of stored energy to manifest a forest-extraction Micromech, to aide in a rescue and then using non-stored, real-time energy emissions to power the tools provided on that mech.

    I am sorry I am not in a position to upload at the moment. Maybe once things get settled around here. If somebody else has designs, in the meantime, maybe they can be adapted to the above.
    Okay great that's another character, can I assume she's in the army since she has a codename(numbers in the name)
    and awesome

    I like that idea for the mechs, REALLY LIKE it actually. So if everyone agrees with me we'll used this for the mechs unless anyone has a better idea

    And no problem, no need to rush we're still building the world and setting so no worries here
    Last edited by ThatOneBelgianGuy; 06-01-2015 at 09:37 AM.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  35. #173
    Senior Member Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad has a reputation beyond repute Reshad's Avatar
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gifts Headphones Bleach Zangetsu Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2016 02:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    island of fools
    Threads
    28
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    btw guys how`re we gonna animate our work?


    趣味でヒーローをやっているモノだ。

  36. #174
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    3,926.54
    Gender
    Gifts Pen Camera Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The magical land of Belgium
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshad View Post
    btw guys how`re we gonna animate our work?
    Yeah the title is a bit misleading, but it's supposed to be a manga, unless Yoko(jotke) decides otherwise
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

  37. Thanks Aricc the Lost thanked for this post
    Likes Aricc the Lost liked this post
  38. #175
    Member Aricc the Lost is on a distinguished road Aricc the Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    1,303.41
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2015 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    everywhere
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Darkmecha69 Steam ID: darkmechaprototype

    Default Re: May 1st 2015: Community Project: Let's create an anime!

    I got a couple of animation software that I can toy around with. Once we get started with the manga and get enough of it to actually be a storyboard reference to the animation. Just might work, anyone else have idea on it.

    ---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

    But lets focus on one thing at a time first the manga, then once we have enough and everyone wants to try animating it then we can try later on.
    their is only one true path and that is the path of pure chaos

    death is your only salvation

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Anime Movie Night: Feb 20th 2015
    By Anime Forum in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 09:42 PM
  2. New Digimon Adventure Anime Confirmed for 2015
    By Digimon_Sommelier: in forum Shonen Anime & Manga
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 07:35 PM
  3. Mobile Anime Community: Anime Amino
    By mirose in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:35 PM
  4. AF Community Music Project: Planning Thread
    By RaShayRitto in forum Music Discussions
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts